Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Parts and Products (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/2-parts-products)
-   -   Speedpeople an ok company??? (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/2-parts-products/37939-speedpeople-ok-company.html)

pbfoot 05-25-2002 10:17 PM

Speedpeople an ok company???

i searched and didnt find anything in the forums, so im wondering if anyone has dealt w/ this company before?
the company is called speedpeople (i saw an ad in honda tuning)...anyways, i found a CAI on their site for like $100 Link compared with like $300 for an AEM...so im wondering if this company is legit, and if this will fit ok in the car. i have a 2k1 LX sedan.
or if anyone knows where i can get an AEM CAI for a similar price, let me know.
thanx in advance

---PbFoot

AirForce 05-25-2002 10:34 PM

Yeah i deal with them...I can get you a good deal on a Intake and on anything they sell!!! Just let me know

Bill
B&B Performance Parts

SoNiCcIvIc 05-26-2002 05:11 AM

They are a good company. :tup:

Jadastyles 05-26-2002 10:43 AM

they are pretty good but i had one good experience and one bad one, the good one was i bought altezza tail lights for my 4 door 2002 civic ex and it looks bad ass on my car, the second one is i bought a glowing neon shift knob and racing pedals, the knob was crap and also it took them 8 weeks to get to my house because they screwed up my order and it said it was put in and would only take a week but it was longer and i called the rep guy and said i wanted to cancel my order since it was 7 weeks past when i ordered it, the guy argued with me i guess he was a noob to the buisness saying everything was my fault and that my credit card was bogus, im like "no my credit card is not bogus and my limit is not maxed out"He then gets hostile yet again and i can tell by his tone of voice he was pissed, so i told him if this is the kind of service i get from your company then you lost a customer and then some so i hung up on his .ass, so then i call the next day and i talked to another rep which was alot nicer and we got everthing worked out. Very pleasent rep, i guess the other guy was bein a jerk

johnride 05-26-2002 12:37 PM

I have ordered from them a couple times never any trouble at all fast shipping great service.

pbfoot 05-27-2002 08:04 AM

<< Yeah i deal with them...I can get you a good deal on a Intake and on anything they sell!!! Just let me know

Bill
B&B Performance Parts
>>

hey bill, thanks. once im sure that i can afford it ill PM you and we can work something out. thanks again.

---Dan

skitzo 05-27-2002 12:10 PM

I don't like the sandpeople, they killed anakin skywalkers mom.

HeRbaLuS 05-27-2002 02:10 PM

i ordered tailights from them sunday.....wonder how long its gonna take them to send it i wanna install mine ASAP

it's getting send priority mail.....getting it sent to my moms in florida then she will get it over to me here in canada .....duty is so scam

Jadastyles 05-27-2002 09:51 PM

they send stuff fast and they use fed ex so you can track your order which is good, but when they screw sumthin up they dont like to admit it