Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Parts and Products (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/2-parts-products)
-   -   www.hondawerx.com legit? (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/2-parts-products/37761-www-hondawerx-com-legit.html)

sumama 05-24-2002 01:57 AM

www.hondawerx.com legit?

Can anyone give me some feedback on this site? I know mugenracer runs the site, is it legit?

eXNBP 05-24-2002 02:03 AM

I bought the TYpe S sway bar from him, it was delivered in timely fashion[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]

nongv 05-24-2002 02:11 AM

eXNBP post up some pics?

eXNBP 05-24-2002 02:18 AM

<< eXNBP post up some pics? >>

i dont have pic sof it[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG] not like i sit all day taking pics of my car unlike some ppl on this site:) Ill try to borrow the digi cam this weekend[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]

Mbow 05-24-2002 03:34 AM

The site looks perfectly fine to me. However, the prices were the same and in some cases higher than other companies who have established reliable reputations. When items are the same price between the vendors, mentally it just feels better to go with the established business.

Crashoveride 05-24-2002 08:35 AM

No the guy is a jerk. J/K man. :)
I think hes cool, he has fair prices and has had good reviews from people that bought from him.
Besides hes one of us. Unlike some people that come here to sell junk. *cough* wwwEuroticElectronicscom *cough*

Pedrito 05-24-2002 10:08 AM

MugenRacerx is a cool guy.....dont be scared to order stuff from him it is legit man that is why it is a website and a buisness.....[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG]

Snowman 05-24-2002 10:44 AM

Ya it's legit. I've met this guy in person and he's not the type to rip you off. He's got some good prices on things.

XoULaBeAT 05-24-2002 12:21 PM

i've talked to him thru online (AIM) and he's pretty cool. He's even selling the most littlest things you can ever imagine. I'm an LX owner and well if you have the 2k1 model it has the black door handles and side mirrors.

but he's selling colored ones as well, even though it's not uploaded into his site.. so yeah haha..

gotta go buy sum..

speed werx 05-24-2002 12:40 PM

thanks for the praise guys...[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG] as far as not being established...well, we all gotta start somewhere, so im just making my start :) mbow said some of my prices were higher? if they are all you need to do is tell me where its cheaper, and ill try to match or beat it if possible, no problem! all my prices have shipping free, so yes, soem of my prices are the same as others, but they have shipping on top of that price! Yes im small, yes im new, but hey, im the little guy right now in this business. ill do my best to help ya guys out here.
Thanks,
Greg

AFlyer 05-24-2002 12:54 PM

he's legit, he's just gettin started. all those other "established" sites had to get started somewhere too. he's posting here cause he knows there's a market for the stuff, and then he can get established and start doing business elsewhere. on top of that, he's a great guy and won't rip you off. lots of people here know him personally, including me, so give him a chance :tup:

TEKNIQ 05-25-2002 01:16 AM

I haven't ordered from Mugen yet because Rob at Tornactive has covered everything so far....Rob has great prices and takes care of us 7thGen Civic owners..:tup::tup: How much for the color matched handles and mirrors for the Sedan though???

Zaskar2k1 05-25-2002 01:56 PM

Yeah i would most definately buy from Mugen anytime....I have also talked to him on AIM and he is most definately legit.....If you think the prices are high, email him or IM him....he will try and lower them

sumama 05-28-2002 01:12 AM

thanks, i will be buying the oem splash guards from that site soon.

MyCivic 05-28-2002 01:21 AM

Since I know the dude personaly I can say u can trust him 100%. I even bought from him my rims [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]