Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Parts and Products (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/2-parts-products)
-   -   What Are My Options for INDIGLO GAUGES? (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/2-parts-products/37390-what-my-options-indiglo-gauges.html)

kenji4861 05-21-2002 03:56 PM

What Are My Options for INDIGLO GAUGES?

I'm searching through the forum and found some articles stating the indiglo gauges turned to different colors, pointer is pointing at the wrong place, etc. and some say it's beautiful.

I'm assuming they probably got different indiglo gauges. What's a good one to purchase? What are my options? What's recommended? Thanks for any advice! [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]

HShadow 05-21-2002 04:35 PM

I personaly like my EL Reverse Indiglo gauges. Usually the gauges come with the option of changing colors. They usually are blue, lightblue, blue-green, green, light green, purple. Others only have one color ex: red, yellow, blue. I think the reverse only come in blue, I have yet to see changing reverse indiglo gauges. As a warning, do not order from procarparts. Their gauges went bad on me in a month. Check the members rides section for examples. Hope that helps

kenji4861 05-22-2002 07:25 AM

Thanks!

Krepoort 05-22-2002 09:45 AM

I agree with HShadow. You can check out the different colors on my reverse indiglo's here. And I got mine at AutoDynamic.com

HTH

-Kre

OmegaBlue2k1 05-22-2002 11:02 PM

I had the full indiglo gauges with the 6 color shifting el glow face. decided after about 7 months that i wanted to go with the reverse glow gauges and got a set of those off ebay to save some cash, they looked great and i didnt notice any problems except that i no longer could change the colors which wasnt a big dea to me. Went out to find a volt meter to monitor my battery when i was running my stereo without the alternator charging (600 watt RMS amp running two 10" subs in the trunk). Found and APC volt meter that has an indiglo face like the gauges i used to have installed. Pulled them out of the closet, less than 2 months after uninstalling them and wired them back in. spliced the apc illumination wires to the transformer for my dash gauges, and like magic now all 5 faces light up in corresponding color and birghtness. Looks like a million and one bucks finished and lit up at night. Ill put up pics once i have permission... Just be creative and think outside the box, oh yea, a good [IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG] couldnt hurt the thought process any.

rex200 05-22-2002 11:29 PM

:) I'd have to say that www.autodynamic.com is one of the best sites to order indiglo gauges from. You'll find the original indiglo gauges and reverse indiglo gauges.

StLVtec 05-23-2002 01:13 AM

Autodynamic only has the reverse AC gauges in automatics, i need it for ex 5 speed. Anybody know a site to order them from the manual ones .

Krepoort 05-23-2002 04:40 PM

I listed a bunch of sites I found in my DIY. Check for it in the Mega DIY Thread. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]

-Kre

HShadow 05-23-2002 04:46 PM

StlVtec, try ebay if you want to. Great price and new. Only a suggestion though.:tup: