Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Parts and Products (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/2-parts-products)
-   -   Not a bad price for factory fog light kit... (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/2-parts-products/36816-not-bad-price-factory-fog-light-kit.html)

APS 05-16-2002 10:07 AM

Not a bad price for factory fog light kit...

Get in while you can.....
link

JBlazeVA 05-16-2002 11:39 AM

question...if the civic u bought doesn't have the fog lights installed yet, they have plastic parts covering the places where they would have gone in....so do we have to cut those off or what???

Grey 05-16-2002 12:12 PM

Yeah, but look at this: procarparts.com 's feedback
I've heard from may people here that they're shady. :susp:

intensecreations 05-16-2002 12:19 PM

Yeah there not the best company, i orderd my gauges from there website and they messed that up! sent em to some girl in arizona took them about a month just to get them to my house!

Diznavis 05-16-2002 12:24 PM

<< question...if the civic u bought doesn't have the fog lights installed yet, they have plastic parts covering the places where they would have gone in....so do we have to cut those off or what??? >>

yes you do, but its not hard, and the holes dont have to be perfect. i expected that to be the hard part when i installed mine, but it really wasnt bad

Pedrito 05-17-2002 11:22 AM

yea hondawerx.com has good prices on OEM stuff and the guy who runs it is from this site....mugenracerx

Exbauer 05-17-2002 11:22 AM

I bought those from them, but not on ebay. They are cheaper if you bought them from the website. My total was $133 and some change. I had not problems with them. I guess I just got lucky.

XoULaBeAT 05-17-2002 02:14 PM

hey about about them foglights..

the light ain't yellow is it?
when they meant something like clear euro lights.
it's white or somethin' right?

B390LU 05-17-2002 10:58 PM

<< hey about about them foglights.. >>

<< the light ain't yellow is it? >>

<< when they meant something like clear euro lights. >>

<< it's white or somethin' right? >>

Yes I want to know bout that too.Can we change the bulb so it'll match my PIAA super white headlight bulb?According to the link,the foglight uses H-11 bulb.If we are able to change it,where can we get it?Maybe PIAA has something for that.Anyone with the know-how pls reply,thx [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG]

Exbauer 05-17-2002 11:52 PM

nobody has h-11 bulbs. they are really new and we are just going to have to wait until companies make them. the color of the bulb is the same color as the stock headlights.

B390LU 05-18-2002 12:42 PM

So we'll have to wait then.I only want the foglight for looks anyway.Where I live u can't turn on the foglights in the city or the freeway unless it's raining. Thx for the info exbauer and everybody else that helped [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]

Todd1 05-18-2002 09:48 PM

not a bad deal!!!!

blkEM1 05-18-2002 10:35 PM

factory oems suck....when the lenses crack you will see why.