Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Parts and Products (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/2-parts-products)
-   -   GREDDY TURBO (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/2-parts-products/35584-greddy-turbo.html)

injencivic 05-07-2002 06:37 PM

GREDDY TURBO

Has anybody have heard of this? i heard there is one out for us!

HShadow 05-07-2002 06:38 PM

call greedy and ask. Last I heard they were not going to make one for this gen of civic. They came out with the Si Turbo, maybe your mixing them up.

injencivic 05-07-2002 06:51 PM

maybe so hehe, prolly gonna add a supercharger anyways

fourkilos 05-07-2002 07:10 PM

they made superchargers for car ?? where was i ??hahaa.. i don't think so

injencivic 05-07-2002 07:12 PM

well i am sure they wil have one soon hehe

Crashoveride 05-07-2002 07:34 PM

That has been covered before and so far no luck or any notion that there will be any Turbos or S/C's.

trevor 05-07-2002 08:05 PM

wow, I can see the flames from here....is that a lock I see???......[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]

No man, no greddy, no HKS, no nuthin........and probably NEVER greddy......possible HKS,........
custom....sure.....5,000 no
swap for the k20....maybee later......but not now......
Any swap???.....no...
nitrous.....yes....
gude package yes.....gains.....don't know.

cover everythiing?
[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG]:)

Rockthumper 05-07-2002 08:29 PM

<< wow, I can see the flames from here....is that a lock I see???......[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]

No man, no greddy, no HKS, no nuthin........and probably NEVER greddy......possible HKS,........
custom....sure.....5,000 no
swap for the k20....maybee later......but not now......
Any swap???.....no...
nitrous.....yes....
gude package yes.....gains.....don't know.

cover everythiing?
[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG]:)
>>

Very well put, must add, check the FAQ, I believe they are up to date.

AlphaInfinity 05-07-2002 08:52 PM

This topic has so been brought up...like 10,000 times!!! :shake:

IBTL

civicpimpin01 05-07-2002 09:17 PM

Why can't people learn to search. You can learn so much from just searching and reading what has been posted a thousand times.

2001CivicEx2dr 05-07-2002 09:25 PM

do a search noob!!!

i felt like flaming a lil

ILLWILL 05-08-2002 01:03 PM

guys just cause they dont make a turbo kit for our cars doesnt mean u cant put one on
i was about to send my messurements of my manifold so they can make me a turbo one
and all i had to do is buy the turbo and other essentials as far a piping went thats the easy part

so dont stop because companies dont want to make one