Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Parts and Products (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/2-parts-products)
-   -   JIC SF-1 Updated info! (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/2-parts-products/33958-jic-sf-1-updated-info.html)

Mrciviclova 04-26-2002 04:18 AM

JIC Magic product Question!

I did some research on the JIC Magic Company (www.jic-magic.co.jp and www.jic-magic.com ). I couldnt understand the Japanesse site, cause i cant read their language and the American site was not even clear (no application table, prices or even usefull links, just links on turbo magazines). I have send many emails to both sites and other shops asking about, but no one seems to know or care. The main thing i am writing this post is if you poeple could take a look at these japanesse products and tell me if they will fit our cars:

Bullit Twin spartan exhaust system
http://www.jic-magic.co.jp/muffler/img/p_twin.jpg

JIC Magic SF-1 full coilover system
http://www.jic-magic.co.jp/suspension/img/p_sf1.jpg

I am sure that the SF-1 suspension kit from JIC will fit our cars and it seems the perfect match for our cars to give that lowrider look and the stability (in other words more comfortable than the stocks), but the thing that i am not sure about is that the Bullit Twin Spartan exhaust system [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG]. I have seen this site that shows this kit being fit on a Lexus GS400 Cleck here to see, but want to check maybe someone on the forum has put it on his civic. This exhaust kit is very recommended for turbo cars and has a fantastic exhaust sound that gives the ultimate air flow. If it fits i will buy one right away! BTW who knows a shop or a dealer in Japan. I want to order from Japan, cause from where i live, it is cheaper for me to order form Japan than from Europe or from the US! Just remember i have done my homework and did a research for something like a month (seeking sites, sending emails back and forth... and here i am here)!!!! I searched for shops in Japan and couldnt find any! [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG] [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG]

Tell me what you think poeple and correct anything i said wrong. Looking forward for your opinions!
Peace
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is no perfect human being on this planet so, keep looking for your freedom and never stop dreamin......aight!

Bartkat 04-26-2002 11:17 AM

If they won't reply to your emails, then I wouldn't want to try to do business with them. As you said, they don't care.

Mrciviclova 04-26-2002 02:16 PM

i dont know!!! Many sites dont reply, cause they are really busy and prefer customers to make phone calls!!!!!
seems nobody can help me out in this situation!

Grey 04-26-2002 09:06 PM

It seems that they are still working on the following full coilover kits for 2001+ Civics:

SF-1: part#: ESSF1
FLT-2: part#: ESFLT2
FLT-A2: part#: ESFLTA2

I don't see the Twin Spartan on their site. At least not for 2001+ Civics. They do have other exhausts for civics, but it's confusing 'cause they mention a 3dr model as well. I know that other countries do have the 3-dr model of civic, or a 2dr hatchback for you and me. However, what is the 4dr on their site? Is it a 4dr hatchback? Would it matter? I'de give them a call. In CA their number is: 562-803-6122

Mrciviclova 04-27-2002 05:06 AM

thanks for the phone number Grey![IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG] :tup:
if you check this =234]site they already have the SF-1 for our civics. i already have done the research on the suspension kit and i am satisfied on buying the SF-1, but the thing is i am looking for a 2-2.25" inch dual exhaust like the photo above.

If there are any other opinions i will appreciate it!
:)

Grey 04-27-2002 10:04 AM

That site has it listed, but they don't have a price. Are you sure they have it in stock? I bet it's not out yet; that's why they don't have a price. Did you call or e-mail those gusy and ask? If so, what's the price?

Mrciviclova 04-27-2002 11:56 AM

They do! I have emailed them. They have the rear ones and will get the front ones after 3 weeks (thats when i emailed them a month ago), so by now they should have it. :)

BTW they didnt give me a price (kinda dumb, cause i didnt ask them). They are waiting for the front ones to arrive. So i am sure they will put a full price when they get the full kit together. dont worry if you wanna know the price i will post the price on here. If you wanna know why they got the rear ones only, they had allot of complains that these HR full coilovers suspension systems dont get their rear wheels anything more than 1.7" of drop (to get rid of the fender gap at the rear you will need something like 2.5" at the rear). The JIC drops the car from 0.5-3", which is really cool. They got the rear ones and found out that the poeple are really happy with the drop and performance of these kits and want to fit the rest of the kit.

blouisgod 04-27-2002 12:28 PM

i am looking for a full coilover setup! keep us updated when you find out how much they cost!

Mrciviclova 04-27-2002 02:33 PM

if you look in the parts section the JIC SF-1 is sold HERE. Price seems not bad, but i am hoping for the hyper shop in NJ to give me a better price than importfan (not sure)!

Mrciviclova 04-29-2002 02:45 PM

I know allot of poeple have been waiting for the JIC SF-1 to come out and here they are.
Just Call for Gene or Eric and tell him you are form the 7nthgencivic forum site and Kamal (km999 Oman) passed you so he can give you a good offer. To Order: 732-805-easy
BTW JIC are japanesse full coilover systems that can drop your car from 0.5"-3.5". They can can be used for both street dailly use and for the track use.

http://www.jic-magic.com/suspindex/i...-1%20civic.JPG