Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Parts and Products (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/2-parts-products)
-   -   what the heck is with this turbo (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/2-parts-products/33950-what-heck-turbo.html)

Black99Vtec 04-26-2002 12:55 AM

what the heck is with this turbo

does any body really know if this guy is serious about this turbo kit i havent heared anything new i wan to do a turbo or i am getting that gude head package i need to know if anybody has any solid info on a turbo so i cna decide on what to get let me knwo.

Crashoveride 04-26-2002 03:00 AM

Would you care to elaborate on what your talking about?

Black99Vtec 04-26-2002 08:25 AM

look

prototype 04-26-2002 09:01 AM

ok heres my 2 cents. i had a 1991 mitubishi eclipse with a t3/t4 turbo in it and all supporting mods that ran mid to low 12's in the 1/4 mile. theres no way the same turbo is gonna make 40 extra horses. even if u port ond polish the head. also for automatics if you get that turbo u better buy a 50 shot of juice b/c without the nitrous yer not spooling the turbo. and 2900 for that kit sounds hella steep. maybe b/c its a new thing i dunno. but i been thinking about turboing my car for the longest and the most i came out with was 1500 with the intercooler maybe like 200 more for install but i plan on doin it with a buddy so itll only cost me some beers. lol and i know you all wanna know what im getting but shhhhh its s secret..it sux to know people at mitsubishi doesnt it [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]

Bartkat 04-26-2002 10:44 AM

Adding over 100 HP to your Honda is now easy as pie. All it takes is a little boost
from a Drag turbo kit. Utilizing the super efficient T3/T04 hybrid turbo's, and a front mount intercooler...500+ HP is very possible (assuming you meet the demands for fuel and timing, along with proper tuning, and bottom end reinforcement).
These kits are designed to be used with your stock motor, but if you want to get wild, we can provide the crate motors designed to handle the extreme pressures of high HP applications. With kits starting at only $3195, you'll be pulling on Mustangs, Corvettes, Camaros...you name it. Think of it this way...if you choose to go NA,..by the time you've spent money on a Header, Intake, Exhuast, Throttle Body, Cams, Cam Sprockets and tuning,....you may be lucky to have picked up 25 HP, and spent close to $2000....for just a little more...you get a lot more!!!!!

DRAG TURBO

Black99Vtec 04-26-2002 11:49 AM

well who makes a turbo for our cars i want one now and everybody says they found one and then u go to get it and there some bullshizit reason why there not out yet if any body has any info on any turbo kit that i can buy please tell me or even better yet if you can just get me a manifold bulit i will build my own kit . i would much rather do that but i dont know anybody that is building manifolds any input i would greatly appriciate

Bartkat 04-26-2002 12:09 PM

The guy on the thread you linked to says he has it. That's who you need to talk to.