Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Parts and Products (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/2-parts-products)
-   -   Brand New 2k1 Honda Emblem (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/2-parts-products/33616-brand-new-2k1-honda-emblem.html)

VISE 04-24-2002 02:29 AM

Brand New 2k1 Honda Emblem

Heres a pic of the tail of my ride with the never before seen 2k1 Honda Civic Emblem. Everyone and their brother has either the OEM honda emblem or the blue, red, white or black emblem. But this is the unseen emblem just for the 7th gen civic. They are custom made from 6061-T6 Aircraft Aluminum and give your ride that custom look. If anyone is interested in buying one email me for more info. They come with installation instructions and how to remove your old emblem. Email me if you interested.

Email - VISE

http://www.vise.d2g.com/3.jpg

speedracersong 04-24-2002 02:53 AM

omg ur a f@g!
no one wants ur sh!tty a s s emblem
mod please ban this guy.
repeated posts all over the place.

Wanger 04-24-2002 03:31 AM

lol what a sheity emblem. looks really mexi.

TEKNIQ 04-24-2002 03:38 AM

I think I've seen this car on beaterz.com[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG]

ScottieEX 04-24-2002 03:40 AM

[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/IMG]

HCivic 04-24-2002 04:56 AM

that is ugly! what kind of emblem is that? that's simply NOT a "honda" emblem.

:shake:[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG]

01civicboi 04-24-2002 08:02 AM

no more bidders on ebay eh?[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG]

OmegaStauf 04-24-2002 08:38 AM

<< the never before seen 2k1 Honda Civic Emblem >>

Well I seen it;

Here
And Here
And Here
And Right Here

I'm going to go drink lots of [IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG] now.
What the hell is that thing by the way? Some sort of H or something?
How many HP does it add to my car? If it's over 20 HP, I'll take 2!!!!

sailorboy 04-24-2002 09:06 AM

The kick is up............................and it's good! He splits the upright's......err.....Honda emblem?:tdown:

Lianjie 04-24-2002 09:36 AM

is that a hyundai emblem?!?! [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG]

SWEETRIDE 04-24-2002 09:44 AM

If that is so new, why have I seen it before??? and I am not talking like yesterday, this was like weeks and weeks ago???

[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG]

CentralJersey7thGen 04-24-2002 10:11 AM

[IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG]damn, this is some lame a$$ $|-|it.....Hyundai, I like that one.

SilverCivic2K1 04-24-2002 10:24 AM

I have saw that emblem on ebay months ago. Quit trying to sell that junk here!

BlueIce2001 04-24-2002 10:36 AM

personally i dont like it i think its ugly and yes i have seen it on ebay a million times
well any ways
i was showing the pic to this guy i know and he said he liked how it looked

the guy was STEVIE WONDER [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]

RSXtypeIvtec 04-24-2002 11:59 AM

i see this ugly emblem everywhere on ebay!! probably the same guy

01civicboi 04-24-2002 12:39 PM

there used to be idiots that would buy that POS for $40+[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]

ALLMAN 04-24-2002 12:44 PM

Please do not come on this site "JUST" to try to sale a product...........!!!!!!! Either contribute, learn or leave...but no advertising:shake::tdown::tdown::tdown: