Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Parts and Products (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/2-parts-products)
-   -   LAST CHANCE...group buy on skyline kit! **W/PRICES** (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/2-parts-products/33449-last-chance-group-buy-skyline-kit-w-prices.html)

CivicChick2k1EX 04-23-2002 03:21 AM

LAST CHANCE...group buy on skyline kit!

Ok everyone. I keep hearing that alot of you want this kit and I am trying to help everyone out but I keep getting hardly any response when it actually comes down to wanting the thing. Anyone interested please make a short post letting me know that you are in FO SHO!

I will have a price to you guys later on today.

Thanks

Chrissy

p.s. heres pics for those who have not seen the kit yet.

Attachments:
[IMG]/forums/themes/orbitz/paperclip.gif[/IMG] Back Bumper.jpg (50 Kb)
[IMG]/forums/themes/orbitz/paperclip.gif[/IMG] Mvc-872f.jpg (50 Kb)

netcbc 04-23-2002 03:24 AM

wow nice, u should keep that stuff to urself, does that fit on sedan, i want side skirts and back

mwwhonda 04-23-2002 07:30 AM

is it fiberglass?

im sorry, the more i look at it, the more it looks so odd on our vic's.....it just looks out of place

peace

Crashoveride 04-23-2002 08:47 AM

I like the rear bumper but whats it made of?

petOr 04-23-2002 10:41 PM

sorry i juss wanna say that kit looks hella nice

WhosYoDadday85 04-24-2002 01:42 AM

Yes its fiberglass....That's all I know

Jc20unc 04-24-2002 03:05 PM

hey i am in if price is right...how much....also would they do maybe just front end for group price...??

CivicChick2k1EX 04-24-2002 10:21 PM

ok guys....

**kit is fiberglass

**made for 2 door

**made for 4 door

**Fittement is good, but some work needs to be done to get it perfect.

I love mine and think it is worth it.

The prices that I am getting is if we can get 3 or more people from each of these groups to order:

*front only
*sides only
*rear only
*full kit

I will have the prices shortly....

Go to aerotrends.com (dont know how to linkify) and go under bodykits > civic 01-02 > choose 2 or 4 door application for skyline R33.

WhosYoDadday85 04-25-2002 05:19 PM

Yeah Let me know...I'm very interested. I think I only want the front...I'm going with Buddy Club sides and rear...

I have a sedan, but there's no differance in the way they are setup, so when you find out the price, please let me know! Thanks!

CivicChick2k1EX 04-25-2002 09:33 PM

Ok guys...heres the scoop.

He cant do them seperate for a group price unless a total of 5 kits were bought (10 sides 5 rears and 5 fronts)

BUT......if 5 people want to buy the WHOLE kit he will do it for ONLY....get ready for this one cause its pretty good.....$600.00!!!!

The kit retails for $799.99

I still have to find out about the shipping though. What would probably be easier though would be to call him (Justin - 904-997-9905) and tell him that you are wanting to get in on the group buy on the skyline kit and want to know what shipping would be to where you are. And he'll tell you.

Now....anyone interested please tell me exactly what you want and I will form a list of everything and if I can get enough people interested for the individual peices I will present him with the list and he will at that time give me the prices. I cant imagine that it would be too much if hes giving you guys the kit for only 600.

So let me know what u want!!!

~Chrissy

DC5@EM2 04-25-2002 09:41 PM

i would personally pick up that kit in a heart beat . . . . . . if it wasnt fiberglass. Sorry but if im gettin a body kit, its gonna be urethane. later.

netcbc 04-26-2002 05:08 AM

so only full kit buys?

CivicChick2k1EX 04-26-2002 06:01 AM

ok......

You can get the individual peices if we can get 5 or more people to order the fronts, 5 or more people the back, and 5 or more people to order the sides. I do not have prices for those because he gave such a good deal on the full kit in hopes that you guys would buy the whole thing.

But all of those groups need to have met the requirements in order for you all to get a "group price" That would be like him selling 5 whole kits, but shipping the parts to different people. Get me???

now....if 5 people (or more) want the FULL KIT it will be available for $600.00 u.s. currency

Everyone understand what Im saying here?? or dont I make since?

Hope this cleared some things up...

Chrissy

PRCIVIC2001 04-27-2002 06:09 PM

Gorgeous Kit. If I had 600 bucks I would do it. Congrats on the purchase peoples.

TOOLOWCIVIC 04-27-2002 09:20 PM

That is a great deal. Too bad it is fiberglass. Does it break as easy as people say it does[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG]

NoToRiOuSxPiNoY 04-28-2002 12:12 AM

Err is it just me or the bumper doesnt look symetrical?? sumtin about it makes it look uneven.. It also appears to look like a modified stock bumper... AND DONT GET ME WRONG... im not flaming or saying it sux.. im just sayin it looks weird...[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG]

CivicChick2k1EX 04-28-2002 10:20 PM

ok guys....whats up??? What happened to the people who wanted it??? Everyone seemed interested when I first got mine put on and now all Im getting is a bunch of hating.

Yes the kit is fiberglas but it is pretty durable to me. Yeah, you are going to break it if you run into a brick wall going 100 mph, of course. But fiberglass is more than people make it out to be. I dont know why all of you hate. Its not like its going to shatter into 1,000,000 peices just cause you run over an ant in the street. It is fine unless YOU mess it up.

Anyways...anone interested please respond!!!!!

CHiLLFACTOR 04-28-2002 11:17 PM

aight .. i might be interested.. but let me get this straight.. $ 600 for the whole kit... i'll def. be down .. but i can't do more than that because i got screwed on my leather group buy.... but if you get 4 ppl i'll b the 5th... keep me informed

sadboy916 04-28-2002 11:26 PM

i have 600 right now i def want it

01Ex 04-28-2002 11:41 PM

That is the most odd looking kit i have ever seen......and its not even poly.

CivicChick2k1EX 04-30-2002 10:19 PM

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

We have 2 takers!!! (nice choice guys [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG] )

Ok all we need is 3 more and we can do it!! Go tell some people or something cause nobody really comes to this forum as mich as like off topic and stuff.

Im here when you guys are ready...and if we can get 5 maybe i can get a reasonable deal for you two.

Thanks

Chrissy

CivicChick2k1EX 05-05-2002 06:54 AM

Ok everyone...I am trying here....whats up????

Do you two still want it cause Im about to call it quits on this group thing cause nobody seems interested. But im sure I can still get you 2 guys a really good deal on it. Like probably $650 or so. Let me know [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]

Thanks

Chrissy

WhosYoDadday85 05-05-2002 09:06 PM

Only if they made it in urethane.....:cry:

Incapearl01 06-08-2002 01:13 PM

Aerotrends has the R33 kit w/ shipping for $650, and they fit perfect!!!!!!!

biggs 06-08-2002 01:51 PM

my b day is in a few weeks so if i can get a early b day cash count me in. anyone whos says this kit looks bad should just leave.