Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Parts and Products (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/2-parts-products)
-   -   check this body kit...... (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/2-parts-products/30990-check-body-kit.html)

trevor 04-05-2002 01:51 PM

check this body kit......

Where the hell do I get this?????.....and what is it???.......RS oem?????.......
I hope ES8 doesnt mind me postin up his ride.......I pm'd him but no reply........
anyway what do you think?????......RS??....OEM.....
[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG]:)

PeteyPablo 04-05-2002 02:14 PM

I believe that is just the OEM body kit for the sedan, that is a custom grill that they put on it, which is for sale and you could find it online definately.

Pete

trevor 04-05-2002 02:19 PM

thats jsut the OEM??????.....hmmmmmlet me see.
[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG]:)

trevor 04-05-2002 02:22 PM

naaahhh.....thats not it.......
THIS IS OEM.............OEM

this is notNOT OEM

What do you think???.......im fruckin stumped[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG]:)

Spider883 04-05-2002 02:24 PM

i dont know what the heck that is. looks good though:tup:

trevor 04-05-2002 02:45 PM

HELL yea it does.....I just Bought the OEM wing and Side spoilers from HANDA.(5 minutes ago).......I am trying to buy that front spoiler...........

HELLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPP MEEEE..........I have 2 hours to find it.......
this is gonna be rough.......
[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG]:)

FlexEX 04-05-2002 02:58 PM

that kit is availible on the lx-sport in Canada. no part # yet tho

trevor 04-05-2002 03:04 PM

sweeet.....thanks flex.....Ill ask the canadians......
[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG]:)

CrankinCivic 04-05-2002 06:02 PM

that looks classy as hell .. i like it

cvc2k2 04-05-2002 07:41 PM

<< Where the hell do I get this?????.....and what is it???.......RS oem?????.......
I hope ES8 doesnt mind me postin up his ride.......I pm'd him but no reply........
anyway what do you think?????......RS??....OEM.....
[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG]:)
>>

he means he has the OEM body kit and the OEM JDM Honda Civic Rs front Grille. his car looks very clean. I want to get the JDM OEM Honda Civic RS Grille for our coupes... but i've heard it doesnt fit. has any1 tried it yet? the only similar grille i have seen is the aftermarket altezza grill. i rather install all OEM JDM parts on my car inorder to achieve my JDM Look. thanks. if some1 can tell us that the grill is interchangable between the coupe and the sedan... then thats enough to let us know that the JDM OEM Honda Civix RS grill will fit our coupes as well...

devilvtec 04-05-2002 07:45 PM

I think it is made by HondaXs, look in the parts section and they link you right to the picture, could be mistaken though:tup:

Snowman 04-05-2002 07:56 PM

[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG]That means he got the front and rear under spoilers but what about the side skirts?

Todd1 04-05-2002 09:43 PM

looks good!!!

Aznnp77 04-05-2002 09:52 PM

Someone wanna hook me up with a link? I'm on a search for a Sedan kit. If it comes painted and isn't outrageously priced, I'll probably get it.

pon 04-05-2002 11:20 PM

its just new grills and the body guard

rac53041 04-06-2002 06:08 AM

that is the JDM frt lip and side mirrors that is a real deal JDM civic RS
right hand drive

jcabale17 04-06-2002 08:30 AM

if you want that kit email this guy pu_pu_lancer@hotmail.com

StolenSpark83 04-06-2002 11:18 AM

To tell you the truth, i think those mirrors are freekin cool. America gets robbed when it comes to the cool JDM stilo... Aside from still being able to order all that stuf, wouldn't it be nice if you could just go to a dealership and drive off the lot with a car that looks like that (sans the after market rims)...:cry: oh well, thank goodness for the internet and online stores...

supYO 04-06-2002 04:54 PM

oh man that white one looks sweet
the silver one is duuuuuuuhty haha.. jk

dragoon 04-06-2002 07:43 PM

No offense to you sedan guys, but that white one is the best I've seen in a very long while. :tup: I'd love to get that grill, too. If anyone finds it, please post for the rest of us!

cvc2k2 04-06-2002 08:30 PM

<< No offense to you sedan guys, but that white one is the best I've seen in a very long while. :tup: I'd love to get that grill, too. If anyone finds it, please post for the rest of us! >>

its in the parts section of this site.. optionauto.com i think,

timcivic 04-07-2002 02:00 PM

hey i think is awsome...how much did u get for it?
n where???

PimpDave 04-10-2002 05:29 PM

hmm...

preaves 04-10-2002 06:43 PM

it's the european civic. look at the steering wheel. i just discovered honda uk. man, that type r. grrrrr......

ASIANPRIDE 04-10-2002 08:04 PM

Guys that is just the Sedan Kit....Trevor the kit that posted was for the Coupe....and not it is not just JDM anymore....those kits are getting sold like crazy in Alberta.....that is in Canada for all you USA ppl.....It goes for about $1800 CND....her is the link LX-Sport

Explosivo 04-11-2002 01:03 PM

Here's a link to the RS Grills

Link