Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Parts and Products (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/2-parts-products)
-   -   Outstanding Springs (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/2-parts-products/29690-outstanding-springs.html)

FLY 03-27-2002 08:20 AM

Outstanding Springs

i just got done installing my Goldline lowering springs and they are awsome i recomend theses springs to everyone the drop is 1.5 inches and it looks perfectbut the best part is the ride is soooo smooth after putting rims on with stock suspension my ride quality sucked donkey balls but after putting these springs on it rides better than when i drove it off the lot and corners like its on rails. instalation was easy but takes a little time got mine done in about 4 hours could have gone faster if i had a friend helping me but still wasnt bad at all so for anyone looking for new springs i recomend goldline there price is nice also

Vizyun 03-27-2002 08:26 AM

Cool Beans, kuzyn. What size rim are you runnin? Did you/are you going to upgrade your shocks as well? Do you have a body kit? If so, is the ground clearance ok? Sorry so many questions, but what you have sounds like what I've been looking for: a moderate drop and a smooth ride.:tup:

FLY 03-27-2002 08:32 AM

i have 17s on it and i will probably get new shocks down the road but i went to the dealership to make sure it want gonna Void my warenty and they said that with only an inch and a half i shouldnt need new shocks, but i will get better ones down the road anyway, no i dont have a body kit but im looking into getting one soon and clearence should be no problem, my wheel gap is gone but under the car there is plenty of room for speed bumps if your looking for springs but dont want to afraid of speed bumps you should get these

SOHCScreamer 03-27-2002 08:36 AM

pics, my friend. PICS!!:)

FLY 03-27-2002 08:44 AM

sorry no pics yet i spent my money on springs not a digital camera [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG] .................. sh1t now that i think of it i havent even bought groceries since i got this car .......... o well i like my car better than my tummy anyway

TOOLOWCIVIC 03-27-2002 08:58 AM

My friend had Goldline on his 2k1 and it was bouncy. Is yours a lot more bouncy[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG]

FLY 03-27-2002 09:00 AM

no its not bouncy at all!

nos1 03-27-2002 12:50 PM

Hey guys I just put goldline 1.5 inch springs on 2k1 and it rides
killer [IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG]

TOOLOWCIVIC 03-27-2002 01:21 PM

Hey NOS1 how long have you had them on and do you have factory struts[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG]

Redsands 03-27-2002 02:21 PM

camber problems?

wh3nw0rdsesc4pe 03-27-2002 02:31 PM

check out the pics of goldlines on my car, I also agree they are sexcellent, no complaints from me.