Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Parts and Products (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/2-parts-products)
-   -   tornactive price for neuspeed?? (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/2-parts-products/25052-tornactive-price-neuspeed.html)

leadfoot78 02-21-2002 01:46 PM

tornactive price for neuspeed??

I really want a neuspeed front strut bar and I heard that tornactive has the best price is that true? can any one confirm this?

Grey 02-21-2002 01:52 PM

How much did they quote you? The best price I've ever seen for a black Neuspeed front strut bar for the 7th gen civic was $80. That's not online though. That's what pimpdakota paid at a local shop. He's a body repair guy, so maybe he knew where to get the best price?

SQCivic 02-21-2002 02:17 PM

I also heard that Tornactive has the best price shipped on Neuspeed Sport springs. You out there Rob? I know the site is down.

DonJuan 02-21-2002 02:37 PM

The best price rob gave me was 119 for the polished neuspeed upper strut tie bar.

But after shipping (to PA - from CA) it came to 129.30 shipped.

I got my neuspeed race springs for $129. With a shipping charge of $15 brought it up to $144 shipped. (from FL - to PA).

The springs were purchased from auto image enhancements.com (aka aie).

You can try contacting him to see if that quote is still available. It should be.

Hope this helps.

- Kenneth

By the way, I did alot of quote checks and these are the cheapest prices I found (before shipping).

RobearRacing 04-26-2002 11:58 PM

Wow..did a search and found these un-answered questions.
Did you still need a bar or springs, I have many in stock

Rob

Voiceofid 04-27-2002 12:05 AM

<< The best price rob gave me was 119 for the polished neuspeed upper strut tie bar.

But after shipping (to PA - from CA) it came to 129.30 shipped.

I got my neuspeed race springs for $129. With a shipping charge of $15 brought it up to $144 shipped. (from FL - to PA).

The springs were purchased from auto image enhancements.com (aka aie).

You can try contacting him to see if that quote is still available. It should be.

Hope this helps.

- Kenneth

By the way, I did alot of quote checks and these are the cheapest prices I found (before shipping).
>>

i dunno what autoenhancement do online, but offline, they suck big crap

TOOLOWCIVIC 04-29-2002 10:22 AM

Hey Rob, how much for one rear Koni. I need one since I messed one up.

DaPipeLayer 04-29-2002 11:18 AM

Hey Rob, I ordered a AEM CAI (blue) from you last week thursday but I never got a tracking number. Do you have a number you can give me? My email is xplicitlatino7@aol.com and my name is Lenny, thanks Rob.

RobearRacing 04-29-2002 12:05 PM

<< Hey Rob, I ordered a AEM CAI (blue) from you last week thursday but I never got a tracking number. Do you have a number you can give me? My email is xplicitlatino7@aol.com and my name is Lenny, thanks Rob. >>

Should be getting it today..i sent it 2-3 day air. They dont have tracking numbers..USPS.

Thanks
Rob

DaPipeLayer 04-29-2002 01:35 PM

Its a funny thing, I decided to go home for lunch and once I get there, theres the box waiting for me at my door. Thanks for everything Rob, your definitely the most friendly person and have the best service I have come across. Got to love that qucik shipping.:tup::tup::tup:

RobearRacing 04-29-2002 02:58 PM

<< Its a funny thing, I decided to go home for lunch and once I get there, theres the box waiting for me at my door. Thanks for everything Rob, your definitely the most friendly person and have the best service I have come across. Got to love that qucik shipping.:tup::tup::tup: >>

Thank you so much..remember when we talked. You said you needed it fast..hope that was quick enough..:)

Again..thanks for kind words.

Rob

ironcow 06-13-2002 11:09 AM

[hr]Originally posted by: tornactive

Rob[hr]

im looking for both, neuspeed springs, and a front strut bar.. how much for the package

i can buy them seperate for 95 and 144 shipped

can you cut me a deal?

TEKNIQ 06-13-2002 12:21 PM

[hr]Originally posted by: ironcow

[hr]Originally posted by: tornactive

Rob[hr]

im looking for both, neuspeed springs, and a front strut bar.. how much for the package

i can buy them seperate for 95 and 144 shipped

can you cut me a deal?[hr]
Just give him a call its so much easier.......