Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Parts and Products (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/2-parts-products)
-   -   HP racing header! Need Help!!!!!!! (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/2-parts-products/24063-hp-racing-header-need-help.html)

GreenVenom 02-13-2002 04:23 PM

HP racing header! Need Help!!!!!!!

Now I know that it has alreadbeen posted but i wanted to know some answers to a couple of questions? now do all hp headers need to have something modified? what is better hp racing header or 4-1 hp racing header and why is one or the other better? how long is install and rate of difficulty? the reason why ask is b/c i really want to get it but heard from reading 01civic's posthat he had to d a mounting bolt or something. just really want to get in and bolt it on and go!!!!! thanks for all yall's help
GreenVenom

Amphiprion 02-13-2002 05:17 PM

I really wanted to buy this.................but if I start to hear crap like "I had to do this and that to MAKE it fit" well then I believe that some bugs have to be resolved before I drop $300.00 and a whole lot of time. I'm going to wait.

black2k1vtec 02-13-2002 05:23 PM

A good product should fit right...im a little scared to get this header now.

01EXtc 02-14-2002 09:29 PM

dudes!
i bought this 4-1 header in chrome and i couldnt be happier! easy as all heck. you will want to go to your honda dealer and get a new 8 dollar gasket. simple job guys, youll dig it

BUY IT

Unleaded 02-15-2002 12:15 AM

<< i bought this 4-1 header in chrome and i couldnt be happier! easy as all heck. >>

I think he was referring to the long tube header with cat setup. A couple of people had problems installing this setup. The 4-1 header you have is probably just the top section, just like the DC header, which fits like a glove.

ALLMAN 02-15-2002 08:23 AM

01EXtc,

Are you refering to the "HP Racing Header".........???..although it is possible they have corrected the problem....since I have not heard of anyone contacting them yet??..Peace!

Turtle 02-15-2002 05:33 PM

From looking at 7th Gens all day at work, i have noticed that the HP header/cat won't fit on the LX models. THis is because the sway bars on the EX and lx are different. The EX has more of a hump in it to allow room for the stock cat to go by. The LX doesnt have this extra room, so the cat is going to be all over it. This is probably why my MagnaFlow exh is hitting my sway bar. To correct this, I am going to get an aftermarket sway bar for an EX. Why spend all that money on stock piece when you can get an aftermarket one for a little more.

wwwEuroticElectronicscom 05-17-2002 06:20 PM

hi

check our site out at www.euroticelectronics.com www.ebaystores.com/euroticelectronics we are hp racings official dist online. we carry all hp line including the shorty chrome and ceramic header and the 4-1 chrome header with hi flow cat. we will match or beat any competetors pricing. we also offer a one year warranty for hp racing against manufacture defects. we carry anytghing and everything for cars. if you cant find it just ask and we will get it for you. thank you for your time.

skitzo 05-19-2002 01:20 PM

<< hi

check our site out at www.euroticelectronics.com www.ebaystores.com/euroticelectronics we are hp racings official dist online. we carry all hp line including the shorty chrome and ceramic header and the 4-1 chrome header with hi flow cat. we will match or beat any competetors pricing. we also offer a one year warranty for hp racing against manufacture defects. we carry anytghing and everything for cars. if you cant find it just ask and we will get it for you. thank you for your time.
>>

You have crappy feedback 5 negs and 5 neutrals in the last Month? It also looks like you've run several auctions for items you don't have in stock.

wwwEuroticElectronicscom 05-20-2002 01:41 AM

wtf is your problem trying to put us down. we have never done anything to you. you get on 2k1 talking all this garbage that we have 4 neutrals and 5 negatives in the last month. well how about the 81 positives in the last month. also 1 out of 10 people leave feedback. but they always remember to leave a negative but always forget to leave a positive also since you took your time to look at the company take more time to read the feedback. it is stupid negatives of people who pay late and don't know how to use ebay. if you pay for something 1 month after the auction ended umm I think it might be sold to someone else. how would you like if we go to your job and talk crap about you with out knowing you. all we were doing is trying to give you guys good prices and we get some sales. also we keep the sport alive. but people like you kill it for people like us that dedicate our lives to this sport.