Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Parts and Products (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/2-parts-products)
-   -   Veilside For Hyundai (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/2-parts-products/21928-veilside-hyundai.html)

aZnVoYCe 01-28-2002 02:24 PM

Veilside For Hyundai

Sorry if this has been posted coz I didn't have tyme to search coz I'm school ryte now. But anyway... Heheh, it's funny, such a cool company making a body kit for a company that people aren't really interested in. It's like "why?!?!" Just my opinion. Click here! [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]

iamboo 01-28-2002 02:33 PM

i think the tib's look pretty phat.... especially the new ones that are coming out in 2003... hyundai is starting to move up!!!!

Kable 01-28-2002 02:49 PM

[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG] hyundais

Grey 01-28-2002 03:09 PM

Yeah, I've seen it before. Not bad for a Hyundai, I gotta admit. I swear though when Hyundai's first came out, I has like, "Holy !@#, they're copying Honda's.". I mean, look at that symbol of theirs. The style of the Tiburon is very extravagent, but that Veilside kit doesn't even hide that style, it just goes to the next level. Not bad IMO.

AB 01-28-2002 04:35 PM

that's gotta be a helluva wax job

AlphaInfinity 01-28-2002 05:16 PM

:tdown::tdown::tdown:[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG] Tib=nasty

IonRays 01-28-2002 05:44 PM

i rather trade my civic for a tiburon....that kit has been out for a while now, they also had a veilside for the 96-99..Why dont u research before you make funny of hyundais.

bambuski 01-28-2002 06:03 PM

research what about hyundais before making fun of them? the more I research them the more problems I find out people are having with them so in turn the more I(and most of the people on the site) will make fun of them.

blueCivic 01-28-2002 06:23 PM

you could tape a bunch of dollar bills to that car and it would still be a piece of $hit, well it would be a little better, but hyundais are just drunk hondas anyways

IonRays 01-28-2002 06:53 PM

Actually try finding problems for the tiburons...and u find its almost nonexistance. Remember tiburon was built in 96 but all hyundais before that did have a lot of problems becuase of the mitsubishi motors they used at that time.
The 2.0L beta motor has a great poteintal coz its its almost similar as a 4g63. Yep those motors that runs 9s street class talons and eclipse.

After looking at this Hybrid tiburon i was conviced. If u notice a 4g63t evo
motor can be drop easily and i dont kno how much hp exactly he`s making but a stock Evo has 280hp level. I bet he has 310+hp
out that stock turbo.
There is actually alot of aftermarket bodykit out for tiburons too.

Tib drag
canada videos

pimpdakota 01-28-2002 08:45 PM

the kit is worth as much as the car is! its pretty bad that if you ripped the side skirts and front and rear bumpers of in an accident in that car the insurance co. woud total it because the kits cost 75% of total value of the car! the kit is like almost 8gs after tax and freight!:shake::shake::shake::tdown::tdown:

aZnVoYCe 01-28-2002 08:55 PM

Well, you guys are hilarious... But anyway, we got our taste of cars... You like that, I like this, know what I'm saying...? Anyway, just wondering, if you would trade your Civic for a Tib, why didn't you just buy the Tib in the first place...? Not sounding to be sarcastic or anything, just wondering... :susp:

mykel115 01-29-2002 01:23 AM

Oh no another Hyundai post again I think I need to[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG]

Diznavis 01-29-2002 09:46 AM

<< i think the tib's look pretty phat.... especially the new ones that are coming out in 2003... hyundai is starting to move up!!!! >>

no sorry, still the same old sh*t, cheaply made cars that have all kinds of problems and dont last very long at all

just because they "look good" (IMO they are ugly, but some people like them), doesnt mean they are good cars

<< research what about hyundais before making fun of them? the more I research them the more problems I find out people are having with them so in turn the more I(and most of the people on the site) will make fun of them. >>

well said

Bartkat 01-29-2002 10:59 AM

Rental companies like Hyudais because they are cheap.

[IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG]

Bartkat 01-29-2002 11:06 AM

Not as cheap as I thought.

Tiburon Base 2-Door 2.0L 4-cylinder 4-Speed Automatic

MSRP $15299

FREIGHT $495

REBATE $1000

PACKAGE Package 6 $2222

TOTAL VEHICLE PRICE* $17016

I paid 17,100 for my EX automatic with just about the same equipment. Besides I got a HONDA.