Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Parts and Products (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/2-parts-products)
-   -   What are those little lights called? (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/2-parts-products/21680-what-those-little-lights-called.html)

SilverCivSedan 01-26-2002 01:05 PM

What are those little lights called?

The little lights that install on the windshield wiper fluid squirters what are they called and where can I order them?[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG]

greencivic01 01-26-2002 04:15 PM

They are called LED windshield washer. Click on Links at the top of the page to find them.

mykel115 01-26-2002 10:31 PM

They are called Dilate!!!

No just kidding that's one of a brand of a LED washer Dilate

2002DX 01-26-2002 11:14 PM

Ive seen pictures but do those look nice or tacky? I am debating on buying them myself.

insan 01-27-2002 07:51 PM

i think there ricy,,but i have sidmarkerlights so.......

civicdude 01-28-2002 07:46 AM

Ghey....and illegal.[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG]

Sean2k1 01-28-2002 03:30 PM

Well they are only like 25 bucks so buy em put em in and if you dont like em... pitch em... Know what im sayin?

Diznavis 01-29-2002 11:11 AM

they are called rice

Rebew1 02-01-2002 01:34 PM

You can pick up the LED washer nozzles from any performance place. Pick up a Super Street. Personally I am not a big fan of them, as well as the neons in the car where all you see is the bulb.

KayKsLiLeX 02-01-2002 11:40 PM

I got pulled over the other day. Only Blue and Red are. Any other colors are cool...:cry:

TexazMane 02-04-2002 10:28 PM

i don't think there illegal.....i got pulled over for speeding and I had them on but the cop told me to slow down...never said anything about my lights....I've ran into numerous occations where cops r next to me too and they neva say anything just look.

eProdigy 02-06-2002 03:44 PM

I have them too any think they are cool as hell, gets you a couple looks. I don't think they are illegal in my area (Charlottesville, Va) but I think that the laws are on a local basis.

Pedrito 02-06-2002 09:59 PM

watch out for cops if you get those guys..my friend got pulled over the first day he had em!! and my other friend got pulled over like a week later!!![IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG]

theSHADIEST 02-07-2002 06:17 PM

Well if you had them in VA and didnt get a ticket than they are legal everywhere. VA is the worst state for police...Espicially the state coppers...However I have heard of emergencey colors or police colors like blue and red being questionable...So look out if you have those colors....I know that red and blue neons are illegal in SC and VA...They do look good by the way...very original idea...

graf304 02-08-2002 01:47 PM

Laws are definatley local. I got a ticket for mine. I've had them on since about October and just gotten 1. And just because you don't get a ticket for them or the cop doesnt mention them if you do get pulled doesnt mean they aren't illegal. I got stopped last night for speeding. He didnt mention my tint or the led's....just ran my license and told me to slow down-the cop was pretty cool. Either way, everytime I've gotten stopped and questioned about them, I play stupid and most of the time I've gotten off no tickets (knock, knock). They've said, at least around here, that any light above headlights are illeagal (I guess with the exception of 18 wheelers). You do get some looks but if you get them, be careful-it's a bit of an attention getter for both other drivers and cops.