Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Parts and Products (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/2-parts-products)
-   -   electric supercharger? (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/2-parts-products/21428-electric-supercharger.html)

colombianDXcivic 01-24-2002 12:20 PM

electric supercharger?

that is correct, i was looking over the parts section and found and electric supercharger, for gains of up to 20 horses or something weird like that any ways...here is the site :

http://www.electricsupercharger.com/www-electricsupercharger-com/autoprod.htm

anyone have this? does it really work??

trevor 01-24-2002 12:54 PM

yea we know.......i think one person had it here then he wrecked hi car............but other wise its probably a scam for 200$........
[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG]:)

nodle 01-24-2002 01:13 PM

Did he like it?Did he see results?[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG]

01civicboi 01-24-2002 01:15 PM

that's what i was wondering too. i can't remember who had it so i could ask.

trevor 01-24-2002 01:24 PM

it was a post just a little while ago,,,,,,,,someone asked him and his "reply was hazy"........
i know it wasnt special.......
[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG]:)

1028CiViC 01-24-2002 02:10 PM

i don't know man~... not worth it if he wreck his car.

CivicVTec 01-24-2002 02:48 PM

does that actually work?[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG]

ZZCIVIC 01-24-2002 04:22 PM

I've read about those electric supers and they really dont give you much boost, so I would save the money.

JerseyCivicEx 03-12-2002 08:33 AM

i wanna go steal one off another car by me.. not a civic though.. is it like an air intake filter?? i dunno what it looks like, but if its what i think, ill just fit it onto my AEMCAI... what cha think?

avenger 03-12-2002 09:43 AM

i dunno im usually a skeptic but i would wonder.....

MyCivic 03-12-2002 02:50 PM

Dude just buy a leaf blower put a filter on it and mount it to your throttle body, u sould have the same effect [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]

Mbow 03-12-2002 04:18 PM

Those have been around for quite some time now. I look at like this, if it was a really great product, we'd all already have one. But hey, buy one and post a review of it for us.

Alex1 03-12-2002 06:23 PM

i dont really think anyone but one person tried it. and he crashed soon after he got it. thats why we dont know if its really good. if u watch the video in the site the supercharger can lift itself.. (fly if u let it go)

ILLWILL 03-13-2002 10:50 AM

technically it should work cause if the tornado does that effect with out a charge this one should be even more effitient caouse it woulnt have to depnedn on the psi that the throttle provides
basically it gives the car an s type effect

avenger 03-13-2002 12:08 PM

an s type effect???

the "tornado" doesn't work, thats been well established....

iamboo 03-13-2002 01:11 PM

hmmmmm... i wish there was like a money back gaurantee er something so just in case i don't like it, i can send it back... maybe i'll invest in one of those just to check it out.... if it doesn't work, oh well i'll have some kind of boost on my car... :susp:

IonRays 03-13-2002 03:46 PM

sumone buy it ....then review it....maybe it does work great
not me though im saving my money...[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]

uicmedruss 03-13-2002 11:25 PM

<< i don't know man~... not worth it if he wreck his car. >>

haha...he wrecked his car by running into something, not by putting on some bizzarre mod...and I doubt he wrecked 'cause he just had toooo much boost from that e-charger! hahaha

avenger 03-13-2002 11:33 PM

the 1psi made for serious torque steer [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]