Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/182-7th-generation-civic-2001-2005)
-   -   things you never knew about your civic- VERY IMPORTANT, MUST READ (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/182-7th-generation-civic-2001-2005/351188-things-you-never-knew-about-your-civic-very-important-must-read.html)

Ilikeganja 08-30-2012 03:19 PM

things you never knew about your civic- VERY IMPORTANT, MUST READ

2 Attachment(s)
hellow fellow pot heads and ganja smokers, i was getting in my shitvic this morning and noticed my blinkers wasnt working, followed by my exhaust noises ive never heard before, i brought it to pepboys and said i was low on blinker fluid, i got the one in the picture below, so i know many of you never heard of this but it is a mandatory service that you have to do, also he said the exhaust noise was the bearings, inside of the exhaust, so he lifted it up on his ganja-jack and pulled the exhaust and as you can see in the picture below it show him changing it, this is also a mandatory service u have to do every 200 miles, if not your naturally aspirated turbo might blow causing a weedwacker sound like most of the civics with this problem, you also have this happen from rice build up in your exhaust, this is a known problem with civics, you usually have to add either more rice or get a cleaner, you can buy a 5 pound bag at sams club for like 10 bucks or so but if you arent a member u can stop over to pepboys and ask for some rice, they have the certified honda civic professional jackmehoff kind, so i just wanted to make sure everyone knew about the weedwacker sounds and what cause it, so make a stop to ur local pepboys and ask for some blinker fluid and some exhaust bearings, and since ur out take a drive by ur local ganja dealer and maybe u can toke up while u change it, so goodluck, i never knew about it, i am just letting you know cause i know alot of you didnt know about it, so if u have any questions just send me over a email!

johndeerebones 08-30-2012 06:44 PM

Re: things you never knew about your civic- VERY IMPORTANT, MUST READ

Seriously? 1st post, you are gonna get blocked man.

tipnitty 08-30-2012 07:28 PM

I read the first 7 words, then punched myself in the cock. I have lost more faith in humanity knowing creatures like this exist on the planet.

BassMasta808 08-30-2012 07:34 PM

I suppose forum trolling is still better than shooting up movie theaters? :shrug:

gearbox 08-30-2012 07:40 PM

i never knew exhausts had those bearings inside, but that pic convinced me.

C130Load 08-30-2012 08:13 PM

http://bilder.hifi-forum.de/medium/5...roll_87222.png

lowlife9 08-30-2012 09:47 PM

haven't had one of these in awhile it must be the full moon.

Ilikeganja 08-30-2012 10:07 PM

2 Attachment(s)
lmao im sorries guys, but i do have something for sale, before i go posting in classifieds i have a once in a lifetime offer, i got these european goats, JDM style to be exact, this one here is named ganja, he has a set balls on him like your girlfriend, and boy do they feel warm, here he is for only a cheap price of 200 bucks u can keep him! and by the way if u see my dog anywhere let me know, theres a missing picture below

Ilikeganja 08-30-2012 11:29 PM

wow this isnt as popular as i imagined, i thought for sure id b banned by now, where are all the mods?

rjones7755 08-30-2012 11:33 PM

Hahahaha i read the first 7 words and lol'ed....im down for a thread that everyone can be dumb asses and troll on....

coupedeill 08-31-2012 01:10 AM

Originally Posted by Ilikeganja (Post 4615293)
he has a set balls on him like your girlfriend, and boy do they feel warm

Lucky for u this is a friendly forum so I'll humor you and help u out too, especially since u dont sound like a douche at all. In the rest of the world,ya know outside the bum fu(k inbred town u obviously live in our women dont have ba!!s, they dont have flippers or tails either. So do yourself a favor and keep the goat, nobody will be interested here. But hey at least his ba!!s will stay keepn ur chin warm.

If you're really desperate to sell him you could always try posting on a mustang forum, u might have some luck there.

Welcome to the site, hope this was some help.

lowlife9 08-31-2012 01:10 AM

we don't ban trolls here we welcome you with open arms because trolls need hugs to you know.

Ilikeganja 08-31-2012 11:38 AM

Originally Posted by coupedeill (Post 4615311)
Lucky for u this is a friendly forum so I'll humor you and help u out too, especially since u dont sound like a douche at all. In the rest of the world,ya know outside the bum fu(k inbred town u obviously live in our women dont have ba!!s, they dont have flippers or tails either. So do yourself a favor and keep the goat, nobody will be interested here. But hey at least his ba!!s will stay keepn ur chin warm.

If you're really desperate to sell him you could always try posting on a mustang forum, u might have some luck there.

Welcome to the site, hope this was some help.

they always ask me what happened when i have frost bite all over my face except for my chin nowdays... and ill try over to the mustang forum, they sound like friendly people, im not sure if they know about the muffler bearings and blinker fluid so ill let them know about those too

tipnitty 08-31-2012 01:02 PM

If you enjoy wasting people time. go to www.stlsr.com

It's a lot of trolling fun there.

gearbox 08-31-2012 01:07 PM

i like goats

rjones7755 08-31-2012 01:29 PM

But seriously i want to buy the goat, can i wire it to you via western union?