Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   7th Generation Civic 2001 - 2005 (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/182-7th-generation-civic-2001-2005)
-   -   Storing/Concealing a gun...in a Civic? w/PICS (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/182-7th-generation-civic-2001-2005/308057-storing-concealing-gun-civic-w-pics.html)

2005EM2 12-21-2008 02:53 PM

Re: Storing/Concealing a gun...in a Civic? w/PICS

Originally Posted by 7th_gear (Post 4372483)
oh my. Since were now just being stupid I'll stoop to your level. Helmet has revealed some interesting details about you and him. I don't wish to share them with EVERYBODY but hey? I'm being childish.

haha :rofl:

Your post is worthless.

lordhelmet 12-21-2008 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by 7th_gear (Post 4372480)
This must be why your literacy rate is so bad. I clearly said do not reply cause I'm bored of talking about this.

GTFO and stop replying to this thread.

lordhelmet 12-21-2008 04:33 PM

Originally Posted by 7th_gear (Post 4372483)
oh my. Since were now just being stupid I'll stoop to your level. Helmet has revealed some interesting details about you and him. I don't wish to share them with EVERYBODY but hey? I'm being childish.

You say you don't want to share with everybody but I think you will any ways. You bumped a thread to pick this fight so I doubt you are going to back down now.

99WhiteJDM 12-21-2008 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by 7th_gear (Post 4372480)
I would probably get a new account and claim to be a gun toting nut from hillbillytown Texas.

WOW, you are being stereotypical now. You would probably be better off not going to any meets in OUR country because you would have your ass handed to you. Even after all this crap you said about our states and contradicting yourself, I still didn't neg rep you because your were at first voicing your opinion and no matter what you think you are a childish prick. I'm still not going to neg rep you even after you called us Texans hillbillies. All I can say is that you are only as big as you talk on the internet and you have just proved that to all of us here. Now, I really would like to live in Canada because of people like yourself up there. I now know that you have a different outlook on guns and most likely you would be talking shit to someone like me, about something stupid like this, without one and you would get socked in your ****ing mouth and I would just pick you up dust you off and say "have a nice day".

7th_gear 12-21-2008 05:23 PM

easy cletus

lordhelmet 12-21-2008 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by 7th_gear (Post 4372512)
easy cletus

Wow, your just pissing of everybody.:tdown:

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 12-21-2008 07:27 PM

DO I HAVE TO CHOKE A BITCH up in this thread???

DeX 12-22-2008 10:32 AM

If you think Cheney's hunting accident was the worst thing an American politician has been involved in, you got blinders on. Watergate......Masons....corrupt espionage.....

And stop making other Canadians like me look bad. Your opinion is accepted, stop going overboard.

2005EM2 12-22-2008 06:09 PM

Originally Posted by CiViCPrAnInG2k1 (Post 4372533)
DO I HAVE TO CHOKE A BITCH up in this thread???

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2.../laughing4.gif

This is really going nowhere.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...faces/lock.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...faces/lock.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...faces/lock.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...faces/lock.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...faces/lock.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...faces/lock.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...faces/lock.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...faces/lock.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...faces/lock.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...faces/lock.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...faces/lock.gif

lordhelmet 12-22-2008 08:50 PM

Originally Posted by 2005EM2 (Post 4372733)
This is really going nowhere.

Deep down inside you really do want to know where this goes....:flush:

2005EM2 12-22-2008 09:02 PM

Originally Posted by lordhelmet (Post 4372771)
Deep down inside you really do want to know where this goes....:flush:

Yeah, this thread is just dumb now. lol

Fox04coupe 12-24-2008 01:54 PM

hahaha, he neg repped me and put "sack tugger" i tug on my own sack from time to time.

lordhelmet 12-24-2008 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by Fox04coupe (Post 4373158)
hahaha, he neg repped me and put "sack tugger" i tug on my own sack from time to time.

ROFL. Have some positive rep for that one!:D

skiontwintips 12-28-2008 01:39 AM

http://bighugelabs.com/thumbs/41b69f...tor7856278.jpg

2005EM2 12-31-2008 07:09 PM

Originally Posted by skiontwintips (Post 4373824)

haha, funny pic. I like your avatar. :tup:

lordhelmet 01-01-2009 05:16 AM

Damn, I want this guy to bump this thread. I haven't have any good amusement lately.

2005EM2 01-01-2009 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by lordhelmet (Post 4374684)
Damn, I want this guy to bump this thread. I haven't have any good amusement lately.

lol:rofl:... I'm sure he's checking out this place from time to time.

mule69 01-02-2009 12:35 AM

So rig the holster up and take some pics allready. I like the under the center console idea next to the parking brake lever. There is a ton of room in there but you just have to figure out how to rig that plasic piece of the console to pop off quickly. You could maybe change how it connects and put it on hinges or something so you constantly dont mess with the clips. But post some pics.

And we all know that in Canada bad guys dont carry guns and their are no violent crimes in that country involving firearms.

DeX 01-05-2009 01:11 PM

Originally Posted by mule69 (Post 4374886)
And we all know that in Canada bad guys dont carry guns and their are no violent crimes in that country involving firearms.

This happened down the street a few days ago. Typical gang related killing, we get nearly 30 per year in this city. Sometimes at night I can hear gunshots.

Three people are confirmed dead following an afternoon shooting at a Vietnamese restaurant in southeast Calgary.

The shootings occurred at Bolsa, a restaurant located in a strip mall off busy Macleod Trail.

Restaurant owner Viet Tran said he received a frantic phone call from his wife at about 4 p.m.

"She just said come right away, there's shooting in the restaurant," said Tran.

Calgary Emergency Services said paramedics declared all three victims dead at the scene.

Police said at least two gunmen entered the business and opened fire at a table situated in the middle of the restaurant.

Two people were killed inside while a third was found dead outside.

A silver vehicle was seen speeding from the scene.

"It's not the way we wanted to start the new year," said duty Insp. Dean LaGrange.

He said it was too early to determine if there was any connection to this morning's death outside a northeast bar, or whether gangs or drugs are involved.

Police have taped off the Macleod Plaza strip mall and are hoping video surveillance cameras in the area might aid their investigation.

About a dozen witnesses from inside the restaurant and the adjacent Regal Beagle pub are being interviewed by police.

Police are not confirming the three were shot, however the restaurant's owner said his wife told him that gunshots were fired inside the business.

The restaurant is located next to the Regal Beagle pub, where police are interviewing potential witnesses at this hour.

The deaths come hours after city recorded its first homicide of 2009.

A male in his 20s died in hospital earlier in the day following an altercation outside the northeast Coyote's Bar and Grill. Police were called to the strip mall bar at 1:36 a.m. with reports of a disturbance in the front parking lot.

When they arrived, the disturbance was over and three injured people were found. Two were taken to hospital and one died shortly after arriving.

There's no indication of any links between the deaths.

© Copyright (c) The Calgary Herald

Keepitmovin 01-05-2009 09:26 PM

I try to support fellow Calgarians on the site but DEX youre reaching on that that last post.I dont understand why we need to try and convince others (Americans) that Canada is dangerous too." Sometimes at night I can hear gunshots" ...... in Calgary.....come on bro.You cant rep the city like you cant sleep with all the shots popping off in your neighborhood.Who cares if some Americans on this forum think Canada is all nice and safe, they'll learn quick if they visit with that attitude.I've done a lot of travelling and it doesnt matter what Country/city ur in you can walk down the wrong street and wish you had a gun.All that being said strap up if you feel you need to and as for your vic there is always the classic holster clipped under your seat.

MidnightRook 01-05-2009 09:34 PM

A good place to put your gun if you don't have car insurance and you're involved in an accident that is your fault:
In your steering wheel where your air bag should be...

That way, you don't have to worry about not having insurance for the other person. Crash, bang, and it's off to civic heaven (also known as the disgusting ricer forum).

:thistop:

DeX 01-06-2009 10:05 AM

Originally Posted by Keepitmovin (Post 4376014)
I try to support fellow Calgarians on the site but DEX youre reaching on that that last post.I dont understand why we need to try and convince others (Americans) that Canada is dangerous too." Sometimes at night I can hear gunshots" ...... in Calgary.....come on bro.You cant rep the city like you cant sleep with all the shots popping off in your neighborhood.Who cares if some Americans on this forum think Canada is all nice and safe, they'll learn quick if they visit with that attitude.I've done a lot of travelling and it doesnt matter what Country/city ur in you can walk down the wrong street and wish you had a gun.All that being said strap up if you feel you need to and as for your vic there is always the classic holster clipped under your seat.

:shrug:

civ_nate 01-15-2009 12:38 AM

okay ill start with my opinion even though u dont want it. unless your a peace officer of some sort, dont carry a gun u f'in douchebag. It will cause more problems then it will solve. anyways....

i seen a picture on a mazda forum of a guy who fabricated a stand alone holster which bolted to the floor and center console near your right foot on drivers side. easy access, little attention [especially if it is legal] and no passengers to the wiser.... also, why dont you just keep it in your shoulder holster? or sell it and buy something constructive?

lordhelmet 01-15-2009 03:39 AM

I thought it was a good idea to mount it to the right of the gas pedal on the console. There is enough room with easy access and wouldn't be easily visible from the window or other seats.

Connie 01-16-2009 04:39 PM

Wow... this thread got out of hand. All this time I was wondering why she needs to have a gun in the car if she carries one on her person as well? (especially if one of her arms is not strong enough to pull it out of the side storage without dropping it).

Just wondering.

Fox04coupe 01-21-2009 03:07 AM

no kiddin. i carry one on my always.... unless i'm at work. I rarely go into govt buildings. so yeah...... it's just more practical to keep it on you in the car if you have a shoulder holster. My S-o-B holster makes it dig into my butt, I carry full sized.

SCREW IT. I'M PUTTING A GUN RACK FOR MY MARLIN AND SHOTGUNS! :LOL:

DeX 01-22-2009 10:14 AM

You guys are all stupid for putting guns in your cars! Don't you know you don't need guns? Guns are stupid. You're stupid!

Just thought I would bring back the amusement.....

KevKevBarkBark 01-23-2009 01:45 PM

Not to be an ******* or anything but why exactly do u need a loaded gun in ur car? Just curious...
And is it legal to conceal a weapon?

lordhelmet 01-23-2009 01:57 PM

Its legal under certain conditions to conceal a weapon.

civ_nate 02-05-2009 12:23 AM

Originally Posted by lordhelmet (Post 4321259)
Tragedy, the OP is a woman. To Dex, having a .45 would sure deter anyone from carjacking, sexual assault, ect. Also, if everybody had the mindset that if I try and carjack that person I will get shot then people would be less likely to do that kind of shit.

What about putting the gun where the cig lighter is in the 01 civics. People mount stereos theres and i believe there is quite a bit of room behind the panel. If the slide is positioned towards the drivers side you could easily grab it. All that would be required would be to make a door to cover it up.

I will start by saying I am Canadian and I also work for a law enforcement agency.

The quote above is the reason for which US and CANDIANS are able to bare non-lethal arms. Sexual assaults and crimes against any persona are easily avoided with non-lethal arms [i.e. oc spray (mace), personal tasers....] and a bit of training (likely less $$$ then it would even cost to buy a hand gun), aswell, as far as I am aware, the second ammendment gives right to bare arms..... but not the right to conceil them. a concieled weapon [registered or not] is still not legal to have unless your an officer of the peace. Therefor, if the reason for which you are doing this is to have a legal weapon close by, maybe you should consider having mace spray in your cup holder... visable and accessable.

The other arguement i have with this, is that carring a concieled weapon may be quite effective to quickly end a assault or other crime, but is a known tyical escalator.... meaning that, the guy who was gonna jack your car stereo, now held at gun point is desperate and is much more likely to pull a gun on you back or hit your veh again out of rage and/or as a re-procussion. This is another reason why non-lethal arms were created and distrubuted.... Im sure the majority of you have not been hit with oc spray but I know personally i would rather be shot anyday LOL, and its a subduent, maining when he/she is hit with such product, they are incapacitated long enough to escape the situation and usually have law enforcement on scene in time.

Anyways, I personally believe the second ammendment is a large contributer to crime in the US and the majority of the reason canada's crime rate is much lower overall then the states. In closing, rollin in ur dumped civic makes you a target to crime, having a gun is simply making matters worse.... If people thought more intelligently, the world could be a better place.:tup: Concieled weapon FTL