** HALO 2 TOURNAMENT, Nov. 13! All is worked out, start the whoring and trashtalking!

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2004
I Love Lamp

Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada/ Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
burnhard88 is an unknown quantity at this point
yea... definatly thank you freddy for everything... this was definatly an awesome night... i mean... free for all with swords in that tiny map... absolutely ridonkulous!!! i wonder who were the top 5 ppl that night... i no landin, shandon, and freddy were definatly up there
Old 11-14-2004

Si2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really nice
yeah Freddy...thanks for having all of us over! It was awsome!...oh and thx fro the KK doughnuts Janlop (my heart officialy hates you )

I guess Baller L shows how much of a nerd he is by always winning in halo 2
Old 11-14-2004
Bobaganoosh!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Si2NV
yeah Freddy...thanks for having all of us over! It was awsome!...oh and thx fro the KK doughnuts Janlop (my heart officialy hates you )

he didn't just win.....he destroyed.
Old 11-14-2004
Nugget Garage Wannabe

SuperFishy is on a distinguished road
lol thanks soooo much freddy it was a blast, abe your nothing, laddin, your nuget is still in the deep fryer? lol nah you rocked my uveula.
Old 11-14-2004
Drifting away in time and space...

Lynk has a spectacular aura aboutLynk has a spectacular aura about
Thanx to everyone who came tonight! it was an awesome night and i'm happy everyone had fun!!

special thanx goes out to John for bringing the 4th TV and to Karim for bringing the KKs doughnuts as well as to all those who brought their XBoxes.

I had a blast and would definately like to do that again!!!
Old 11-14-2004
I Love Lamp

should make it like a once a month thing... yea... landin raped in pretty much every game... even tho once i can say that i reigned supreme over him and everyone... ... then in the rest of the games came 2nd or 3rd
Old 11-14-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Big Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant future
hahah yah last night was soo much fun! Thanks alot freddy...id hafta say that set-up downstairs was perfect! Hey I try my best haha! I mean with all the trashtalking i did i had to show up with something!

karim: it was nice to meet you!! even tho most of the time I was trashing the other team! Its all in good fun! Edit: just read ur post! hahaha yah i got seriously beat down many times haha...seems when i found a red guy sometimes there were like another 3 around, and then id get tag teamed nicely! I bet as soon as someone saw "side-fx" above my head there like IMMA GET HIM! haha...it was nice to meet you too! Id hafta say ur a better player than me! Whenever I saw u one on one id usually lose! Good job!

shandy: u suprised me...i didnt think u had skills!! nice job sucka nug! haha yo when u gunna take me one on one from the rear with ur plasma sword! haha

drew: just be lucky u were on our side of the tv

thansk again freddy it was lots of fun!

Last edited by Big Baller L; 11-14-2004 at 11:02 AM.
Old 11-14-2004
Boredom causes changes ;)

Karumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Si2NV
yeah Freddy...thanks for having all of us over! It was awsome!...oh and thx fro the KK doughnuts Janlop (my heart officialy hates you

Don't blame me for something it craved .. even if I was the faciliator
Happy birthday btw again (since it now truly is official )

Landin had some skills but so did others. He might have reigned supreme often, but it was still fun to beat his *** down. Especially when he is standing idle in his base with our flag waiting for his flag Glad I met you Landin, sad I forgot to ask for a cd

Freddy thanks for the easy directions and thanks for hosting a great time. (I laughed as I was heading down Island Park - I remember doing this street .. it was right after I almost hit someone (speed-bump > not paying attention to road moment )) Glad I didn't speed back as there were three seperate locations that cops were set-up (and I wouldn't have seen any of them until it was too late) so going by 50% of my promise to myself ain't too too bad

It was good to put some faces to names - and see some civics I hadn't seen before. The Ottawa crew is tight - hope it stays that way for a good while (even if you get new(er) cars )
Old 11-14-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

Big Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant futureBig Baller L has a brilliant future
^dont worry ill send u a good copy with the better recordings when there done. No worries!
Old 11-14-2004
Bobaganoosh!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
did you play the new one yesterday before I got there?
Old 11-14-2004
Nugget Garage Wannabe

this should be done more than once a year anyway, landin you know my number, im only wearing boxers and i have my sword just say when, trash talking is fun, your skills are 1337? It's true though, if i saw your name over your dude it went tunnel vision on you till one of us died. Freddy enjoyed murdering me with his sword though earlier on. I'm sorry to who ever i ran over with whatever i was driving. That i think was the funnest thing in the game.
Old 11-14-2004
Nugget Garage Since 2004

^^hahah yah definately...tunnel vision! haha, Yah i definately ran over ralphie as hes runnning towards my jeep with the enemy flag looking for a ride back to our base!! haha sorry charles!!
mike: i played the new one a bit just to get used to stuff, and looked at some of the maps to see what they were like! In all honesty i dont play 1st person that much...its alot more fun shooting ppl u know rather than aliens!
Old 11-14-2004
I Love Lamp

LMAO... yea shandy, that was gold... ... alright boys listen up... next event like this... december 31st at my place... it'll be a tournament going into the new year... 16 players... playing 4v4 on two t.v's, and another 4v4 on another two t.v's... ppl will play and whoever loses states who won... wins/losses will be tabulated... at the end of the round... we'll have someone on a laptop putting in the kills, assists and deaths... after a period of events... we will see which team reigns supreme and will get little mini trophies for most kills, deaths, and assists
Old 11-14-2004
I Love Lamp

Originally Posted by Big Baller L
^^hahah yah definately...tunnel vision! haha, Yah i definately ran over ralphie as hes runnning towards my jeep with the enemy flag looking for a ride back to our base!! haha sorry charles!!
mike: i played the new one a bit just to get used to stuff, and looked at some of the maps to see what they were like! In all honesty i dont play 1st person that much...its alot more fun shooting ppl u know rather than aliens!
LMAO... it's all good playa... just like the time when we were in that level and i had the ghost and i was rippin around the corner, and u were on foot... fackin turned the corner and t-boned ur *** to the ground... LMAO... so good
Old 11-14-2004
Bobaganoosh!

Originally Posted by SuperFishy
this should be done more than once a year anyway, landin you know my number, im only wearing boxers and i have my sword just say when, trash talking is fun, your skills are 1337? It's true though, if i saw your name over your dude it went tunnel vision on you till one of us died. Freddy enjoyed murdering me with his sword though earlier on. I'm sorry to who ever i ran over with whatever i was driving. That i think was the funnest thing in the game.

omg...lol. I saw that! I was running one way and just saw someone get flattened by the jeep...haha....it happened so damn fast I almost missed it.
Old 11-14-2004
Drifting away in time and space...

Lynk has a spectacular aura aboutLynk has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by burnhard88
LMAO... yea shandy, that was gold... ... alright boys listen up... next event like this... december 31st at my place... it'll be a tournament going into the new year... 16 players... playing 4v4 on two t.v's, and another 4v4 on another two t.v's... ppl will play and whoever loses states who won... wins/losses will be tabulated... at the end of the round... we'll have someone on a laptop putting in the kills, assists and deaths... after a period of events... we will see which team reigns supreme and will get little mini trophies for most kills, deaths, and assists
december 31... i think most people might have plans for that day... i'm working so i definately can't make it... but i know if i wasn't working i'd much rather get drunk on new years! he he
Old 11-14-2004
Boredom causes changes ;)

Karumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Big Baller L
^dont worry ill send u a good copy with the better recordings when there done. No worries!
Thanks in advance then (I'll be waiting patiently (as if I'm patient ))

Originally Posted by FreddySi
december 31... i think most people might have plans for that day... i'm working so i definately can't make it... but i know if i wasn't working i'd much rather get drunk on new years! he he
I'm out .. working and if not going partying.. but I doubt its not working for me
Old 11-14-2004
I Love Lamp

alright... was just a thought for the date... lol... it can be another time... but who likes the idea of this halo 2 league???
Old 11-14-2004
I have the OEM version of weight reduction. DX

E®ik will become famous soon enoughE®ik will become famous soon enough
Freddy, thanks again for another slick game night, it was alot of fun. Some of you fools got TALENT, I know I was a little rusty. Sorry I missed Jim, Landin, Pierre, Jess (and whoever else we missed) We got there a little later than expected. Karim, thanks again for the KK's, we only have 4 left
Old 11-14-2004
I Love Lamp

how r those xl pizzas holdin up...
Old 11-14-2004
Nugget Garage Wannabe

dec 31st is a party day, not a halo nerd day :P we all know that, do it like the 21st? or some lame day like that, no one likes the 21st.
Old 11-14-2004
I have the OEM version of weight reduction. DX

E®ik will become famous soon enoughE®ik will become famous soon enough
no one likes you Shandon

j/k

Charles, yeah it was sweet being able to take home those leftover pizza pies! Thanks alot guys, Freddy was makin it quie clear he wanted that stuff OUT of his place ... Anrew Sheena and myself were all happy to oblige (sp) There are 4 pieces left hehehe
Old 11-14-2004
Forum Sponsor

NeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz Erthang
All your bases are belong to Steve.

Steve = me bitches.
Old 11-14-2004
JdMsPark009

JDMspark009 is on a distinguished road
Sorrry guys I ducked out a little early I was really tired I had my 2 cousins down all day yesterday I took them to Cosmic Adventures and then swimming at there hotel and at dinner my uncle kept feeding me the beers.....

I was just over tired but next time I will be there longer for sure.....

Freddy thanks for haveing me and Jess that was a sweet set up you had.........
Old 11-14-2004
I Love Lamp

yea man... thanks alot once again...
Old 11-14-2004

player will become famous soon enoughplayer will become famous soon enough
Old 11-15-2004

Si2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really niceSi2NV is just really nice
Originally Posted by janlop
Don't blame me for something it craved .. even if I was the faciliator
Happy birthday btw again (since it now truly is official )

thx for the good wishes Karim...you should drop by more often!
Old 11-15-2004
Need....More....Mods

02civic is an unknown quantity at this point
man wish i was in ottawa.....some mass ownage would be nice
Old 11-15-2004
I Love Lamp

man... wit 16 ppl it was already mass own3ge
Old 11-17-2004
I Love Lamp

when do u tink it would be a suitable time to establish this tourney???

Quick Reply: ** HALO 2 TOURNAMENT, Nov. 13! All is worked out, start the whoring and trashtalking!