Canada Forsale/Trade eh? Only post here if you have item for sale in Canada and will only sell to someone in Canada. Please start threads with your Province, like this: ON: or AB:

7th gen parts for sale

Old 09-15-2012
Registered!!

4BDN_CIVIC is an unknown quantity at this point
7th gen parts for sale

I've got a few items up for grabs.

1. I've got a 7th gen Civic RS grill. Its primed but hasn't been sanded, other than that pretty much ready to paint. Willing to let it go for $40.00. the link shows another civic with the grill painted and mounted, i've got pics of the grill as it is now, just pm me your email addy and i'll email you the pics.

http://asia.vtec.net/article/CivicRX/main.jpg

2. Next item i have is a ractive upper strut bar. Its chrome and will fit both coupe and sedan. Willing to let this go for $60.00. The link below shows what it looks like, but i've got pics of the real strut bar, just pm me your email addy and i'll email them to you. btw the strut bar in the pic is actually from another company but the ractive strut bar looks exactly the same.

https://www.civicforums.com/forums/m...-48-17-351.jpg

3. I have a touring wing for sale as well for $100.00. It'll come with all the mounting hardware. I have pics if interested.

I live in Brampton, Ontario and i'm willing to meet serious buyers anywhere in the GTA. PM is key.

Old 02-05-2014
Registered!!

jackreacher is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 7th gen parts for sale

i`m interested in third one but price is very high..
Old 10-09-2015
Registered!!

Steven Eisler is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 7th gen parts for sale

strut bar still up for grabs?