Archive - Canada Forsale/Trade eh? Only post here if you have item for sale in Canada and will only sell to someone in Canada. Please start threads with your Province, like this: ON: or AB:

TYC Retro's & Reg TYC Lights

Old 01-04-2012
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ViEtDraGoN is an unknown quantity at this point
TYC Retro's & Reg TYC Lights

Hey Everyone,

Kinda feels weird being back on this site, I haven't been on this site for a long long time since i sold my 7th gen a little over 2 years ago.

I still have 2 Sets of TYC's in my basement and i wanna sell these as a PAIR. These will fit 7thgen EM2 2001-2003.

now here's a little story on why i'm selling 2 TYC projector lights.

1st set is Retro Fitted TYC's with Audi A8 projectors. now when i first bought this off of "Gusto" (for all you old time members, you'll remember who i'm talking about) It was already damaged because he got into a fender bender with them. But being that it was still usable i bought it off him for $300 and here is a pic of how they look like.
DSC05681.jpg
DSC05688.jpg

2nd set of TYC's i bought from a member of the 7thgen forums about 1 year before i bought the retros for $200. Now these TYCs are in good condition and my plan was to take the retros from Gusto's lights and re-retro them in to these ones (because of the damages already on Gusto's lights).
DSC05677.jpgDSC05678.jpg

Now the only reason why i never got around to getting them re-retro'd is for 2 reasons. 1. I didn't know anyone at the time who could do the work for a decent price and 2.i found and bought my current car. And yes those are 2 different sets of TYC's.

So i would like to sell both for $200. This is great price because for all of you who know how much a new set of TYCS cost plus the parts and labor for projectors and the retro. Know exactly how expensive this can get, now granted that you still have to pay for labor (or do it yourself) all the parts i have are in good working condition.

I do not go on this forum regularly so pls contact me through email for fastest reply.

I am located in Scarborough, Ontario Canada.
I am willing to drive anywhere with in the Toronto area.
I also do not wish to ship so local sales only pls!

Thank you everyone for taking a look and reading, more importantly Happy New Years to you all!
Old 02-09-2012
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ViEtDraGoN is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: TYC Retro's & Reg TYC Lights

Bump, Price drop $150 OBO.. all Offers are welcome!