Archive - Canada Forsale/Trade eh? Only post here if you have item for sale in Canada and will only sell to someone in Canada. Please start threads with your Province, like this: ON: or AB:

78 Civic parts to trade

Old 11-14-2010
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Happy Jack is an unknown quantity at this point
78 Civic parts to trade

I recently acquired a 78 Honda Civic 1200. The car was basically a rolling shell, and a whole pile of boxes of parts. But I was assured everything was there, and there are spare parts too.

Well after spending a couple days doing inventory I'm short a few key items. So I'm hoping someone was spares of the parts I need, and that they are willing to trade for parts they need that I might have. Or at least sell to me at a reasonable price, but honestly I'm leaning towards trade. At least until Christmas is outta the way.

Anyway, what I need is:

Rear bumper
Grill
Chrome trim that goes across the front of the hood
heater box. ( I have the controls, but the entire heater box/heater core is missing)
Carpet
The plastic hood inserts for the air intake for a 78 hood
A key. I have no keys for the car. I can get one made, but an original blank would be awesome!

What I have for trade:

Heater control panel
4 sets of seatbelts
Complete wiper assembly
steering column cover
fuel door
fuel pump
the bar that goes from the brake pedal, across the firewall to the brake booster.
sway bar
cam shaft
master brake cylinder, with booster
fuse box
intake manifold
both front turn signals (under the bumper type)
flywheel
2 strut tops
4 headlight bezels
2 sunvisors
and a bundle of wires that I assume is a wiring harness

Eventually the engine itself will go (which is stripped down to the block) but I'm hanging onto it for now until I upgrade the engine to a d16z6.

Let me know if I you are interested in anything or you can help me out. Either PM me, or email at jackinthebus@gmail.com

Thanks