Archive - Canada Forsale/Trade eh? Only post here if you have item for sale in Canada and will only sell to someone in Canada. Please start threads with your Province, like this: ON: or AB:

AB: FS 1999 Honda Civic DX

Old 08-25-2009
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mtylerb is an unknown quantity at this point
AB: FS 1999 Honda Civic DX

We bought a truck in December and I just don't have the need for my Civic anymore. The car has been very dependable for the last 6 years that I've owned it.

The car is a 5 speed standard transmission, 1.4L, inline 4. There's ~190,000kms on the Odo. It has after-market tail lights and AEM air intake. There is currently installed a complete Alpine entertainment system which includes:

1x Alpine DVD player
4x Alpine interior speakers
2x Alpine 10 inch subs
1x Alpine 550W Amp
1x Alpine 800W Amp

The car has full limo (5%) tint on the rear 3 windows and 35% tint on the front two. I have been keeping a backup battery with the car since I've had issues, in the past, with the stereo draining the battery to the point where it doesn't hold much of a charge. I do have another battery, but it doesn't fit under the hood and I haven't had the time to go out and buy another one. I have just used the spare to jump start when needed.

The car will come with winter tires and I believe I have some spare all season rubbers that I can dig out for you, as well.

The car has installed a 2-way remote start/alarm system installed from Compustar (works with the manual transmission). The remote works at very large distances and will notify you with audio/visual confirmation of the start.

I don't have the time or space for the car, anymore, so it needs to go. It is not currently registered or insured, so unfortunately I can't allow test drives. I am more than happy to pull it out of the garage and run it for you, but that's as much as I can do.

This car would make a good first vehicle and has hundreds of thousands of km's left in it. It does need a little TLC to get it back into daily operating condition. It has just been sitting in the garage for the last 9 months or so. I have run it every few weeks, but have not really driven it anywhere other than the driveway.

Thank you for looking and serious enquiries only, please.

http://edmonton.kijiji.ca/c-cars-veh...AdIdZ151164870
Old 09-01-2009
Registered!!

mtylerb is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: AB: FS 1999 Honda Civic DX

SOLD, thanks everyone.
Old 09-01-2009
Registered!!

autocrosser09 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: AB: FS 1999 Honda Civic DX