Archive - Canada Forsale/Trade eh? Only post here if you have item for sale in Canada and will only sell to someone in Canada. Please start threads with your Province, like this: ON: or AB:

ON- F/S 1989 Honda Civic SI (For sale or part)

Old 07-30-2009
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Silver06hemic is an unknown quantity at this point
ON- F/S 1989 Honda Civic SI (For sale or part)

Well to make space in my garage for a new addition I am forced to sell or part a long term member of the family!

1989 Honda Civic SI, House of Kolors candy green with painted decal design. B18A1 Conversion with less than 5000km's (rebult w/new pistons, bearings, seals etc), GSR 5spd Tranny with new performance clutch, Poly motor and tranny mounts, custom 2 1/2" downpipe and full exhaust with high flow cat and anodized Ractive high performance muffler and 4" tip, custom aluminium CAI, adjustable fpr, shorty shifter, new front brakes and gas tank and much more. Complete Wings West Bodykit with flushed tailgate, clear corners, signals and side markers. Adjustable lowering kit 1-4" with Motegi MR7 17"s (5 rims!) with 205/40/17 Kuhmo Ectsa tires with less than 1000km's.

Now this car was a father/son project and really was only used a handful of times. It has stood for 3 years in a garage and shows signs of it. The rocker panels do require work as does the rear bumper support, however all floors and 95% of the body is in impeccable shape. This car originally was stripped to the metal and had new quarters welded in and extensive bodywork flushing (tailgate light, body mouldings, antennas etc etc), now due to standing it's time for a body freshen up really. It has been loved and ran wonderfully when parked. Originally it was to be a turbo track car and was built as such, it managed great times n/a and never recieved it's turbo. The car is started and moved every season and has not given any grief until this year when it smoked on startup (I've been told it requires new valve seal rubbers as they have dried from standing). The car also requires a new fuel pump or relay as I've been having some issues with starting recently. This car would make an excellent project for someone with time (that we no longer have).

Our investment is just shy of $10,000 but will be willing to sell the car complete for $3500obo. If the car doesn't sell in the next few weeks then we will be parting the car out for it component values. They are as follows...

Wings West Bodykit 6pc............................................... ........ $650
B18A1 Motor & GSR Tranny (includes clutch and wiring)..... $1000
Custom Poly Motor Mounts............................................ .......$200
2 1/2" Complete exhaust (with DP, HF CAT, MUFF).............$250
17" Motegi's and new Tires............................................. ........$850
Adjustable Lowering Kit (1-4" Coilover).................................$250
Short Shifter........................................... ................................ $50
Aluminium Intake............................................ ........................ $50
New Gas tank.............................................. ...........................$50
Clear Corners and Markers........................................... ..........$40

Any other parts please make an offer but remember shipping is up to you if you can't pick up (however it's not bad as I have a good fed-ex account!).

I don't have many posts on the forum as I am still a bit new, however I am a frequent user of the 300cforums under the same username if you want to check out who I am and such, please feel free to hop on there and ask around. Oh and I do intend on using this forum a bit more now as we just purchased another Civic (making us now have a 89, 04 + 07 in the family now!) so please don't make silly posts about me 'just using this site to sell' like I got from the 300 one when I joined as that is not my intention!

Thanks for your interest!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
0206081548-04.jpg (74.0 KB, 11 views)
0206081654-00.jpg (89.2 KB, 11 views)
0206081549-03.jpg (67.4 KB, 6 views)