Archive - Canada Forsale/Trade eh? Only post here if you have item for sale in Canada and will only sell to someone in Canada. Please start threads with your Province, like this: ON: or AB:

LF (in GTA): passenger rear knuckle

Old 05-30-2009
Yes, it's an Acura EL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to all
LF (in GTA): passenger rear knuckle

Hey all, my passenger rear knuckle needs replacement - specifically the stupid upper bushing where the camber kit connects is seized up and nothing's getting it out so I'm just gonna slap a new knuckle in and put my camber kit on. Anyone have one they're willing to part with? I'd prefer one from a 1.7EL or EP3 to ensure compatibility but I'm willing to give an EM2/ES1 unit a try. Let me know via pm including asking price, please and thanks.
Old 05-30-2009
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Shifty is on a distinguished road
Re: LF (in GTA): passenger rear knuckle

Hey Will, did u try looking if honda stock that rear bushing? if they do try burning the **** out of the bushing with a torch and hopefully it comes out....hope we're thinking of the same thing. My rear camber kit is attached on the inner frame with the outer to the top of the rear spindle....from what u posted its seized in the outer attachment point????

post a pic on facebook or whatever.....lol....ezzeee peasey brother.
Old 06-10-2009
Yes, it's an Acura EL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to all
Re: LF (in GTA): passenger rear knuckle

Actually Ken you're right (sorry for my late response), it is that rear bushing at the top of the knuckle. We've gone to town on it already and I'm thinking about just cutting off one of the sides of the "U" part of the rear upper arm hooked to the knuckle then burning out the bushing and putting in a new bolt and bushing. Just haven't had time, working on the new project car and the like.

Good to hear from you again mang.