Archive - Canada Forsale/Trade eh? Only post here if you have item for sale in Canada and will only sell to someone in Canada. Please start threads with your Province, like this: ON: or AB:

*PICS UPDATED* FS: OEM Front Strut, OEM Springs, OEM Camber Arm, OEM Mudguards

Old 10-29-2008
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Albertross has a reputation beyond reputeAlbertross has a reputation beyond reputeAlbertross has a reputation beyond reputeAlbertross has a reputation beyond reputeAlbertross has a reputation beyond reputeAlbertross has a reputation beyond reputeAlbertross has a reputation beyond reputeAlbertross has a reputation beyond reputeAlbertross has a reputation beyond reputeAlbertross has a reputation beyond reputeAlbertross has a reputation beyond repute
*PICS UPDATED* FS: OEM Front Strut, OEM Springs, OEM Camber Arm, OEM Mudguards

The below items have been taken off my 2001 Civic DX Sedan. SEDAN! lol

------------------------------------------------------------------------

OEM Driver Front Strut
I'm assuming they were on the car since the beginning (considering how hard the knuckle bolts were to take off, grrr...). 200,000km/124000miles on them. A little rust developed here and there, but not blown. The upper strut mount and bump stops may or may not be included depending on whether or not anyone buys the above combo, but other than that, no problems. I don't have the passenger side strut because it got stuck on the knuckle/spindle (I destroyed the bolt beyond recognition), and there was no other way of taking it off, except to take the knuckle off with it.

Asking $20 CAD

OEM Front/Rear Springs
If you want OEM quality and you don't want to pay OEM price, get second-hand OEM products, lol. If you have a snapped spring or you want to put your car back to stock, here's a good buy. Only rust development near the top of the spring, other than that, no problems. 200,000km/124,000miles on them.

Asking $30 CAD

OEM Rear Camber Arms
Evident rust development. 200,000km/124,000miles on them. No problems. Selling both driver and passenger sides.

Asking $5 CAD

OEM Front Mud Guards
Don't like mud/snow under your feet? These will help. 200,000km/124,000miles on them.

Asking $5 CAD

Prices are firm. Shipping is !NOT! included in these prices. I would PREFER local pick ups, but shipping is definitely possible. If you're a US/foreign country 7th generation Civic owner and you are interested, TAKE NOTE THAT THE CANADIAN DOLLAR HAS DROPPED TREMENDOUSLY RIGHT NOW!! So take advantage of our crappy market while you can!

Pics WILL be up in a day or two!

Paypal is the ONLY acceptable payment method via shipping.

If you have any questions, PM or ask through this thread.

Last edited by Albertross; 11-05-2008 at 03:36 PM.
Old 10-31-2008

Albertross has a reputation beyond reputeAlbertross has a reputation beyond reputeAlbertross has a reputation beyond reputeAlbertross has a reputation beyond reputeAlbertross has a reputation beyond reputeAlbertross has a reputation beyond reputeAlbertross has a reputation beyond reputeAlbertross has a reputation beyond reputeAlbertross has a reputation beyond reputeAlbertross has a reputation beyond reputeAlbertross has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *PICS UPDATED* FS: Tokico Front/Rear Struts, Tein Springs, SPC Camber Bolts +MORE

Bump For New Pics!
Old 11-03-2008
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
colourwolf will become famous soon enough
Re: *PICS UPDATED* FS: Tokico Front/Rear Struts, Tein Springs, SPC Camber Bolts +MORE

Willing to shipping.?
dibbing on the camber bolts
Old 11-03-2008

PM'ing you, now.
Old 11-05-2008

Re: *PICS UPDATED* FS: OEM Front Strut, OEM Springs, OEM Camber Arm, OEM Mudguards

Tokico Blues and Tein Springs are sold!
Updated thread for OEM parts only!