What's stimulating your eardrums right now?

Old 09-21-2010
Administrative Rice. WAT?!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute
What's stimulating your eardrums right now?

Here's what's playing right now:

Jurassic 5 - WOE is Me
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mpThzEZqGQ[/youtube]

Last edited by xRiCeBoYx; 01-12-2011 at 01:32 AM.
Old 09-21-2010
Kenny the Ricer

Kennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What's stimulating your eardrums right now?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FjHo-gwQP4
Royalty - Brown eyed girl

Upcoming local artist
3:30 long intro...just skip it

Love this song
Old 09-21-2010
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

Elucidate DIVE 35
Old 09-22-2010
Registered!!

sup_mario is an unknown quantity at this point

It is nice man. Nice pick..lol
Old 09-22-2010
Registered!!

Mad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to all

Lady Gaga lol jk

Kid Cudi is always good.
I can't get away from 70's rock or Dwight Yokam!
Old 10-30-2010
Administrator

xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

Deadmau5 - Templar
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Skx9Lelt-mA[/youtube]

Last edited by xRiCeBoYx; 10-31-2010 at 01:03 AM.
Old 10-30-2010
Johnny Tran stole my S2000 that I had over $100K in mods.

VTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to behold

Afrojack feat. Eva Simons - Take Over Control
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKnAk...eature=related[/youtube]

Last edited by VTEC-4.0; 10-31-2010 at 01:26 AM.
Old 10-30-2010
Administrator

^Pretty sick track.

*note to self: go find more of that.. lol*

hella lol @ "dont worry the dislike bar is the size of justin beiber's *****"
Old 10-31-2010
Kenny the Ricer

Kennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond repute

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6g6g2mvItp4&ob=av2e[/Youtube]
Old 10-31-2010

VTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to behold

Hahahaha I saw that comment.I never really listened to this type of music until a few months ago.This kinda music helped me a lot in the game "Mirrors Edge".Sick game.
Anyways,back on topic.
Lisa Miskovsky & Junkie XL - Still Alive (Junkie XL Mix)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrS6ieWKW4k[/youtube]
(Skip forward a bit if you wanna get straight to the vocals.)

Last edited by VTEC-4.0; 10-31-2010 at 01:29 AM.
Old 10-31-2010
Administrator

dude.. seriously.. how the hell do you embed YouTube into these damn forums.. Every URL I copy and paste just fails at that..

Skinny white bitches with low cut jeans and back dimples... Mmmm.. She can use a little more in the booty department, but I wouldn't complain.

Oh, and I like maroon 5.. lol

edit: mirror's edge is a sick SICK game.. Freakin awesome.
Old 10-31-2010

Omg,I needa know how to do that Kenny.How the hell did you embed that video?Mirror's Edge my favorite game of ALL TIME.Hands down.If I was a runner like Faith,I wouldn't even need a car. .Currently on repeat:
John Legend & MSTRKRFT-Heartbreaker (Laidback Luke Remix)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7JjMRAm_Jo[/youtube]

Old 10-31-2010
Administrator

Originally Posted by VTEC-2.0 View Post
Omg,I needa know how to do that Kenny.How the hell did you embed that video?Mirror's Edge my favorite game of ALL TIME.Hands down.If I was a runner like Faith,I wouldn't even need a car. .Currently on repeat:
John Legend & MSTRKRFT-Heartbreaker (Laidback Luke Remix)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7JjMRAm_Jo
I wish I could do parkour like, for real.. I don't quite have the upper body strength nor the build for it. If I lost maybe.. 20 lbs, I'd probably be able to do it, but I love food too much to drop down below 150

And that track is sick. John Legend is badass.. And the remix is sick.
Old 10-31-2010

If only the sayings like "Every Asian has ninja skills" really applied,that would be great.No more paying for gas and maintenance.Just shoes every now and then.Maybe hospital bills when you screw up.But that's about all you need to pay for.
Guru Josh Project - Infinity 2008
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJtOKhryN0o[/youtube]

Old 10-31-2010
Kenny the Ricer

[Youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a35rNEBNiO4&ob=av3n[/Youtube]

Lol, using "[/Youtube]" tags

I found this out, because, sometimes, randomly in a post, there would be a youtube button. i pressed it and found that out

I wish this forum, would be like other forums and auto-embed, its kinda annoying
Old 10-31-2010
Administrator

My friends in the Navy thought I was a ninja.. they'd see me in places in the overheads and be like, "how in the FUKK did you get up there..?" or I'd hide within the wires in the ceiling and drop down and scare the **** out of some friends.

Yea.. 7thgen honda is autoembedding..

Deadmau5 - Arguru (EDX's 5un5hine Remix)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wwo-SPjWLI0[/youtube]

I'd rep you if I could, Kenny
Old 10-31-2010

Hahahaha.How do you get up in those places?
Kid Cudi feat. MGMT & Ratatat - Pursuit of Happiness (Steve Aoki Remix)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_snoM4VkWAw[/youtube]
Yeah,I can't do it.Example of how the link should look like embed with the tags?

Last edited by VTEC-4.0; 10-31-2010 at 01:28 AM.
Old 10-31-2010
Administrator

I went back and edited my posts.. And you fail at youtube tags..

take out the "/" from your first tag.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W34qphpcwPQ[/youtube]
Old 10-31-2010

Lol,I fail at a lot of stuff on this forum.I'd rep both you guys,but I can't.Needa rep more people.
Old 10-31-2010
Kenny the Ricer

LOL

Tagging fail

and its okay riceboy, reputation is not important to me, especially in a forum run by a 5 man team XD

VTEC, use "[Youtube"]link"[/Youtube]"
Without the " of course
Old 10-31-2010
Administrator

too bad not too many other people post up so we can rep them.. lol
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgyEUGsYsIk[/youtube]
Old 10-31-2010
Administrator

Originally Posted by Kennykid2002 View Post
LOL

Tagging fail

and its okay riceboy, reputation is not important to me, especially in a forum run by a 5 man team XD

VTEC, use "link""
Without the " of course
haha.. it's seriously you, me, kevin (vtec), gearbox, and... sdaidoji.. and mad dog tannen.. and 02civicsi02.. and.. yea.. lol
Old 10-31-2010

What has this forum come to where less than 10 people post on a daily basis?Finally got the embed down.lol
Old 10-31-2010
Administrator

welcome to 2 years ago.. There's a reason (well, multitude of reasons) why I have a grand total of 6 posts in all of 2009.. One reason was an overseas deployment that lasted from January to August. The other reason is because this forum started to hella suck bad.

I just started posting again because I was bored and unemployed.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2lPVHpgchI[/youtube]
Old 10-31-2010

Well yes I know that part of it,but seriously,less than 10 people.I mean,the new members post somewhat a lot,and as the days pass,their posting deteriorates until they totally forget about this place.Or they find out the answer to the problem and forget about this place.Well,EUROBEAT/J-POP FOR THE WIN!!!
M.O.V.E - Dive Into Stream
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVJhZIf983o[/youtube]
Old 10-31-2010
Administrator

initial D music FTW!

Dude, back when I first started here, I had my post-per-day average at 32.. lol
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRYFeHcwbFQ[/youtube]

edit: lol, that's a badass video
Old 10-31-2010
Kenny the Ricer

Lol, i think most people get their problem solved and move on

Afroman - Colt 45
U guys shud listen to these lyrics, they're funny as hell
[Youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrsvWv_oFEA[/Youtube]
Old 10-31-2010
Administrator

and thats why we need to revive this OT section like MAD

and if you haven't noticed, I've been listening to Deadmau5 for the last few hours.. lol
Nothing like mostly non-vocal progressive house to help me write a paper
Old 10-31-2010

Initial 5th stage debut 2011?You guys think this is bullshit or the real deal?I've been reading the latest in the manga,quite exciting,but confusing also.Shinichi Shugeno doesn't even wrtie it anymore,his assistants do.More Initial D music.
Symbol-Forever Young
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXz7lJhlFC0[/youtube]
Old 10-31-2010
Administrator

Did they ever release the 3rd stage OAV stateside? I found the 4th stage at best buy, and almost bought it, but didn't have the cash to buy it at the time..

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: What's stimulating your eardrums right now?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.