What's stimulating your eardrums right now?

Old 08-19-2015
Administrative Rice. WAT?!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What's stimulating your eardrums right now?

girlfriend has been binge watching Friends on netflix.. lol
Old 09-14-2015
Registered!!

Mad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to all

Old 09-15-2015
Administrator

xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

Old 09-15-2015
Registered!!

ZoSoIV is an unknown quantity at this point

wow you guys listen to some lame music lol

Old 09-15-2015
Registered!!

Mad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to all

Originally Posted by ZoSoIV View Post
wow you guys listen to some lame music lol
It's subjective, don't be a hater.

I listen to all Genres of Music and I am studying Audio recording in College right now. I think modern movie soundtracks are the pinnacle of symphonic music and Danny Elfman is a master. Though I have to admit I enjoy listening to it mainly when studying or playing video games. It really enhances the video games drama and makes them quite epic feeling. The lack of lyrics makes it easier for me to read to when I study.

Expand your listening and it will enhance your life experiences. Don't worry what others think, because everyone listens to something different. It's like arguing over food preference, just irrelevant.

Last edited by Mad Dog Tannen; 09-15-2015 at 10:28 AM.
Old 09-15-2015
Registered!!

its expanded believe me, I forgot about more bands than you will ever discover at almost 60 lol , so there is no chance me liking most the stuff you listen to ever lol, if there is any thing i despise its rap, hip hop, pop music , new country and 99% new music in general most of it sucks thanks God i grew up in the 60s and 70s when music was the real thing

Old 09-15-2015
Registered!!

its expanded believe me, I forgot about more bands than you will ever discover at almost 60 lol , so there is no chance me liking most the stuff you listen to ever lol, if there is any thing i despise its rap, hip hop, pop music , new country and 99% new music in general most of it sucks thanks God i grew up in the 60s and 70s when music was the real thing

Atomic Bitchwax - Last of the V8 interceptors - YouTube
I am not going to assume that I know more than you about 60's and 70's music, because I don't know you. I do know that you judge people by the music they listen to, and you assume things about people you have never even met.

60's and 70's music is what I grew up with and it's what got me interested in recording as a child. I still have a vinyl collection that will put most to shame. Nice guessing though.
Old 09-15-2015
Registered!!

I'm not judging anyone just the music , at my age I'm to opinionated about the subject , and as I said most not all music ,
Old 09-15-2015
Administrator

[B]wow you guys listen to some
Lol. I'm quite diverse when it comes to musical preference. I'm just in a pop punk phase right now
Old 09-15-2015
Registered!!

I'm not judging anyone just the music , at my age I'm to opinionated about the subject , and as I said most not all music ,
The person or the music the person listens to... It's all subjective, therefore your opinion is irrelevant.

There is a group of people that know all about bands that most haven't heard of. They are called Hipsters. Are you a Hipster?
Old 09-15-2015
Registered!!

Originally Posted by xRiCeBoYx View Post
Lol. I'm quite diverse when it comes to musical preference. I'm just in a pop punk phase right now
Agreed, we all have our musical phases.

Mood also dictates the Genre I am listening to. For instance, I like Dubstep when in my car (nice stereo) or at the gym (right tempo).
Old 02-15-2017
Formerly, "The Dongerator"

HR Puffinblunts is a splendid one to beholdHR Puffinblunts is a splendid one to beholdHR Puffinblunts is a splendid one to beholdHR Puffinblunts is a splendid one to beholdHR Puffinblunts is a splendid one to beholdHR Puffinblunts is a splendid one to beholdHR Puffinblunts is a splendid one to beholdHR Puffinblunts is a splendid one to beholdHR Puffinblunts is a splendid one to beholdHR Puffinblunts is a splendid one to beholdHR Puffinblunts is a splendid one to behold

White Denim:

Old 02-22-2017
Dr Krieger of Modification

mac25 is a name known to allmac25 is a name known to allmac25 is a name known to allmac25 is a name known to allmac25 is a name known to allmac25 is a name known to allmac25 is a name known to allmac25 is a name known to all

=D should probably be sleeping, it's 12:37am... but too busy Modding and Raving.

Old 02-23-2017
"Honda - tried, true & tested...!"

brags is an unknown quantity at this point

Last edited by brags; 03-16-2017 at 05:29 PM. Reason: added more metric
Old 03-16-2017

Originally Posted by mac25 View Post
=D should probably be sleeping, it's 12:37am... but too busy Modding and Raving.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xff6CX0nPs

haven't heard these tunes in a awhile
Old 10-14-2018

Whats stimulating my eardrums right now is Delicate by Taylor swift why? because i like it...
Old 3 Weeks Ago

If Your ever far North in the great Northern part of Canada You will see the Northern Lights.
its a beutifull rainbow effect to watch.

Old 2 Weeks Ago

I'm Listening to Metrics Newer song - Now or Never Now - Official Video in - HD
Old 1 Week Ago
Death Lord

Nergion is an unknown quantity at this point

Something from the new Haiduk album ‘Exomancer’ [black metal]

Old 1 Week Ago

Young the Giant - Superposition is what im Listening too.