What's stimulating your eardrums right now?

Old 01-24-2011
Administrative Rice. WAT?!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What's stimulating your eardrums right now?

And to fill my japanese hip-hop void,
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HR21CbJFL8U[/youtube]

eff yes, first homeboy up drops pikachu in his verse
Old 01-24-2011
Johnny Tran stole my S2000 that I had over $100K in mods.

VTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to behold

Yah,I saw that.I'm gonna have to watch the original version to get that image of it outta my mind.
My favorite song at the moment.
Artists:Jason Chen feat. J.Reyez,Lil Crazed,& Versatile
Song:Reintroduction
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xdk-akWvNc4[/youtube]
Old 01-24-2011
Administrator

xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by VTEC-2.0 View Post
Yah,I saw that.I'm gonna have to watch the original version to get that image of it outta my mind.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *deep breath* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VBwr4TIy_c[/youtube]

here's the japanese version to mix it up a bit

p.s. I think I like it better this way.. The olive drab section with the military-esque stuff snagged me quick.. hahah
Old 01-24-2011

VTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to behold

Lol.One or two of their members aren't returning back into the group.Cause the others aren't like renewing their contracts with the label.So they'll either continue as a 3 or 4 member group,or each go solo.
Old 01-24-2011
Registered!!

Mad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to all

Originally Posted by xRiCeBoYx View Post
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *deep breath* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VBwr4TIy_c
boioioiong!
Old 01-24-2011
Trance Addict

MelJ is a glorious beacon of lightMelJ is a glorious beacon of lightMelJ is a glorious beacon of lightMelJ is a glorious beacon of lightMelJ is a glorious beacon of light

[Youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBXy35-srMU&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/youtube]
Amazing vocal trance track. Like I could put it on repeat for a few hours.
Old 01-24-2011
Registered!!

nickhaldin is an unknown quantity at this point

Saosin is in my cd player right now, In Search of Solid Ground
Old 01-24-2011
Administrator

The sound of a DDR machine and people playing "Capcom vs. SNK 2" goin on in the background.

Last edited by xRiCeBoYx; 01-24-2011 at 09:53 PM.
Old 01-24-2011

Love to listen to this while exercising and playing ball.Moment of silence for the champions!
Artist:Ron Artest
Track:Champions
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxEesJHDsms[/youtube]
I'm not a fan of the Lakers,I prefer the Heat,Knicks,and Thunders.Not a fan of Ron Artest's play style either,But the song is nice.
Old 01-24-2011
Trance Addict

MelJ is a glorious beacon of lightMelJ is a glorious beacon of lightMelJ is a glorious beacon of lightMelJ is a glorious beacon of lightMelJ is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by xRiCeBoYx View Post
The sound of a DDR machine and people playing "Capcom vs. CVS 2" goin on in the background.
Too bad it isn't from MVC2:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcMDZsPkvoI[/YOUTUBE]
Old 01-24-2011
Registered!!

DarkSouljur has a spectacular aura aboutDarkSouljur has a spectacular aura about

Title: Kush (Remix)
Artist: Dr. Dre (Feat. Akon, Snoop Dogg, Game)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aYjg_kCJfc[/youtube]
Old 01-24-2011
Administrator

Originally Posted by Mad Dog Tannen View Post
boioioiong!
Right?!
Old 01-24-2011

Those hip moves still mesmerize me.I don't understand how they're able to do that when Asian.
Old 01-24-2011
Administrator

Originally Posted by VTEC-2.0 View Post
Those hip moves still mesmerize me.I don't understand how they're able to do that when Asian.
Quit complaining. Accept the fact, oogle, and oogle some more.

Originally Posted by MelJ View Post
Too bad it isn't from MVC2
There's an MVC2 machine 2 machines down.. However, everyone I hang out with plays CVS2 over MVC2.. They say MVC2 is more of a button masher's game, and when I see them play CVS, I see what they're talking about.
Old 01-24-2011

I'm gonna keep complaining until I find an Asian girl at my school that can do that.Lol.I think my friend's gf can.Hahahaha.
Old 01-24-2011
Administrator

step 1: Become friends with a hot asian chick with a body that's nice to oogle
step 2: tell her to take hula lessons
step 3: profit
Old 01-24-2011

The first step is impossible here.lol.2nd step will need a reason to tell her.hahaha
Old 01-24-2011

Artist:Jeff Bernat
Track:"Call You Mine"
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgTO37AoTs4[/youtube]
Old 03-30-2011
Administrator

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF9ZLNxHaBY[/youtube]

Thanks to mel for this one. Goin stupid nostalgic mode over this one
Old 03-31-2011
Registered!!

Mad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to all

Watch this whole thing, it will blow your mind! lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzfQwXEqYaI
Old 03-31-2011
Kenny the Ricer

Kennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, saw that vid a while ago, its funny as hell
Old 04-02-2011
Administrator

oh j-pop

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIzJLOJzLGc[/youtube]

edit: boo... it's like an early 2000's TRL version.. Hella cut short..

oh well.. that's what my iTunes playlist is for

Last edited by xRiCeBoYx; 04-02-2011 at 04:18 PM.
Old 04-02-2011
Trance Addict

Love the guitar in this track:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldLk0rQORHY[/YOUTUBE]
Old 04-05-2011
Administrator

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRC2ICZ4ZIo[/youtube]
Old 04-05-2011
Administrator

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIUS0xK5KTE[/youtube]

of course, shuffle on my ipod being as awesome sauce as it is, decided to follow up with one of my favorite tracks on that album.. and I have all of LP's albums on shuffle
Old 04-19-2011
Kenny the Ricer

Kennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond repute

UUUUUUUGHHHHHHHHHHH
[Youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTXgLw8O-Ng[/Youtube]
I be beastin
Old 04-23-2011
Administrator

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PuBjUgcFnI[/youtube]
Old 04-28-2011
=)

iSharix is a jewel in the roughiSharix is a jewel in the roughiSharix is a jewel in the roughiSharix is a jewel in the rough

[youtube]ik8J9L5rJnc[/youtube]

love love love love !
Old 04-28-2011
Kenny the Ricer

back to anime music

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDe2Mdz9x4o[/youtube]
Old 04-28-2011
=)

iSharix is a jewel in the roughiSharix is a jewel in the roughiSharix is a jewel in the roughiSharix is a jewel in the rough

I <3 Gundam
[youtube]8GZ4Fh6jl1I[/youtube]

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: What's stimulating your eardrums right now?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.