Archive - Wanted Parts (WTB's) Let everyone know what parts you want to buy (WTB) and members will respond to your request. Include details of the correct application (DX or EX, 7th or 8th generation)

WTB new takeoff alloy rims and tires from 2016 or 2017 Civic

Old 12-15-2017
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
shanewoodsman is an unknown quantity at this point
WTB new takeoff alloy rims and tires from 2016 or 2017 Civic

Hello - we just purchased a 2017 base model Civic with the steel rims and hubcaps. We are looking to purchase the 16" or 17" alloy rims and tires from a new or nearly new Civic so we can get these steel rims off of this new car. We have bid on several sets on Craigslist but shipping 4 tires is expensive so if you are in South Louisiana or South Mississippi that would be a plus. Thank you for reading this wanted ad.
Old 12-15-2017
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,148 Likes on 802 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WTB new takeoff alloy rims and tires from 2016 or 2017 Civic

just out of curiosity (I don't have any for sale, but pertinent information that people might want to know), how much are you willing to spend for a set?
Old 12-16-2017
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
shanewoodsman is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: WTB new takeoff alloy rims and tires from 2016 or 2017 Civic

The sets I have been watching on ebay have been selling have been between 400 plus (rims only) and sets with tires and rims are going for 500 plus. Some charge for shipping and some don't. Just about all of them are 17's or 18's but I am really hoping to find the 16 alloys with tires (taken off a new or nearly new civic vehicle). Larger rims stiffen the ride and I am an old guy with a bad back. If it is a fair price for what I want I'll pay it, to a point (I found one set in a 16" alloy but the guy wanted well over 1000 for them, and 400 for delivery - not paying that). .