Archive - Wanted Parts (WTB's) Let everyone know what parts you want to buy (WTB) and members will respond to your request. Include details of the correct application (DX or EX, 7th or 8th generation)

ingalls engine torque damper (93026)

Old 06-11-2015
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Matteo will become famous soon enough
ingalls engine torque damper (93026)

please i need a engine torque damper complete set-up OR just all the brackets and mounting hardware...i have a used ingalls DAMPER part but not the rest

But I would like a complete ingalls setup including the damper preferably NOT used.

I am interested in any other brand or any other engine torque damper for the d17 (BUT NOT ENGINE MOUNTS/BUSHINGS I ONLY NEED THE DAMPER THAT CONNECTS TO ENGINE AND STRUT MOUNT ON DRIVERS SIDE OF ENGINE BAY)

thanks, can meet locally in Texas or if out of Texas I can pay for shipping/buy via paypal thanks
Old 06-11-2015
Registered!!

Re: ingalls engine torque damper (93026)

to clarify i have a used damper part but i lost my old brackets/mounting hardware to mount the damper to engine. So ill take the brackets/mounting if its ingalls or ill take the damper as well if anyone has complete set up. if theres some custom way of installing a complete set up meant for a different car or vehicle that is compatible with civic D17 (for example the RSX has similar parts that can be used, for example RSX rear sway bar on the civic is perfect size 19mm) please let me know

if u have a used ingalls 93026 complete kit, im interested as well.
Old 06-23-2015
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,144 Likes on 799 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

You can get them directly from ingalls.

http://www.ingallseng.com/93026-3-re...s-bracket.html
http://www.ingallseng.com/93026-hk-r...dware-kit.html
Old 10-25-2015
Registered!!

contacted Ingalls. alledgedly got one of their last "kits" for 93026 because they have stopped production. They couldnt even give me a complete kit (was missing just the engine bracket mount) ,,,but i have a trusty car shop that will make one : )

they also tried to sell it like full price but lowered it a lil thankfully. well done.

I tried about 8 or so diff. businesses before contacting Ingalls, and they all falsely advertised having the product and selling it (even displaying a number of available in stock and ready to ship in some cases). These companies basicly can use this short term money like a quick loan and takes usually days to get money back and a lot of wasted time.

anyways, good luck trying to find a full kit from anywhere at this point.
over n out.