Archive - Wanted Parts (WTB's) Let everyone know what parts you want to buy (WTB) and members will respond to your request. Include details of the correct application (DX or EX, 7th or 8th generation)

WTB: 2002 Civic Coupe Front Bumper

Old 04-26-2011
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
h4ldol is an unknown quantity at this point
WTB: 2002 Civic Coupe Front Bumper

Hey y'all, first post here (although I used to post a lot years ago on 7thgencivic.com).

Looking for: 7th gen (preferably silver) OEM front bumper.

Still have my 2002 Civic Coupe EX (9 years and going strong!) but I'm need of a new 7th gen (OEM) front bumper because of a hole punched through it by a truck's tailpipe years ago. Any reasonable offers will be considered.

I live in Dallas, TX and I would like to do a local pickup within 200 miles or so from DFW (Houston, Austin, OKC, maybe San Antonio, etc.). I would also consider getting paying to have it shipped.

Thanks!

Last edited by h4ldol; 04-26-2011 at 05:31 PM.
Old 04-30-2011
I Hunt Goats, Rams, And Mustangs.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of light
Re: WTB: 2002 Civic Coupe Front Bumper

I have one un painted with fogs in it..

Shoot me an email if interested in Waco

glen.r.newell@gmail.com

dont check this forum much
Old 04-30-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of

No emails man on open boards please, pm it to him.
Old 05-01-2011

TransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MindBomber
No emails man on open boards please, pm it to him.
To much work.. open forum i can give away MY email if i want
Old 05-01-2011
Whachya lookin at?

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
BlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond repute

Read the forum rules please... Rules are rules and you have to stick to them whether its YOUR email or not. This thread should be deleted anyway seeing its the OP's first post and that breaks the rules too...
Old 05-01-2011

**** the forum rules lol i really dont give a dam about this forum.. it went to **** 3 years ago
Old 05-01-2011
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,146 Likes on 801 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

I vaguely recall it's downward spiral starting about 5 years ago, but that's neither here nor there.

we're trying to make this forum a bit more active, and the forum rules are there so people don't post up sale threads and leave. That's really about it.

Let's try and keep this on topic from here on out, shall we? And by on topic, I mean about the OP trying to find a new bumper.
Old 05-02-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of

The specific reason for not having emails displayed out in the open is a few members have complained that they want them edited out by mods years after the original post, which is annoying as ****.
Old 05-02-2011

Originally Posted by MindBomber
The specific reason for not having emails displayed out in the open is a few members have complained that they want them edited out by mods years after the original post, which is annoying as ****.
Simple solution, super moderator gives peons the right to edit their own posts... it can be done!

Now back to our regularly scheduled topic...

I got what he needs close lol.
Old 05-08-2011
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
h4ldol is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TransformedBG
Now back to our regularly scheduled topic...

I got what he needs close lol.
Thanks for the offer, but I would prefer a painted bumper if possible and without fogs. I'm thinking my best bet at this point is to just buy some parts online perhaps from a dealer who will paint it (or do they typically not do any sort of body at all?).

Of course if anyone has a silver one for sale I would be very interested in buying it and having it shipped.