Archive - Wanted Parts (WTB's) Let everyone know what parts you want to buy (WTB) and members will respond to your request. Include details of the correct application (DX or EX, 7th or 8th generation)

WTB: 98 Civic sunvisor brackets (with screw holes)

Old 08-30-2010
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
kageman is an unknown quantity at this point
WTB: 98 Civic sunvisor brackets (with screw holes)

I'm looking for the brackets the hold the sunvisor screwed into the roof for a 1998 Civic. This should not be confused with the visor clips - the part I'm referring to has 2 screw holes and is attached to the visor itself.

One of the brackets broke on my car so I cannot attach my visor, and unfortunately, this part cannot be purchased on its own (without buying a whole new visor).

If anyone could help me out here, I'd appreciate it a lot!
Old 08-30-2010
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud of
Re: WTB: 98 Civic sunvisor brackets (with screw holes)

http://www.car-part.com/ or http://www.picknpull.com/
Old 09-02-2010
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
kageman is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lazlong
Pick-n-Pull has no locations within 200 miles of my zip code (and I live in Philadelphia) and Car-Part.com just seems to list specific car parts, not little things like brackets for sunvisors, or sunvisors at all for that matter.
Old 09-02-2010
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by kageman
...and Car-Part.com just seems to list specific car parts, not little things like brackets for sunvisors, or sunvisors at all for that matter.
That's why you find a salvage yard near you that's selling parts off your model and call them and see if they have the part.