Engine Swaps Post information/questions about Engine Swaps here!

K Pro D17 turbo test car

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2007
I Hunt Goats, Rams, And Mustangs.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of light
Re: K Pro D17 turbo test car

i used to post a lot, just gave up on this site for a while.
Old 03-29-2007
SuperMODrizd
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by XSRCivic
haha, your a mod? I can see it now, dumb comments = BAN!

Nice.
actually that would be my job
Old 03-30-2007
Rough, Tough, Real Stuff.

Unevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to behold

I know this is a little offtopic, but my PMs have gone unanswered. Do we even have a mod in the Photochop section? There have been several requests for stickied threads, etc., and there's never anyone around.
Old 03-30-2007
Formerly 2blu

Nick will become famous soon enoughNick will become famous soon enough

Have you installed it yet?? I'm still waiting for my timing wheel.
Old 03-30-2007
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all

< waiting for turbo parts
Old 03-30-2007
Turbo Guru

andyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond repute

No, haven't installed it yet. Should be early next week.
Old 03-31-2007

TransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah you have a storm heading there... should be hitting you about now huh?
Old 03-31-2007
Turbo Guru

andyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, it'll be hitting tomorrow but that leaves me with Sunday to hopefully get the k pro installed.
Old 03-31-2007
Registered!!

03-Acura-1.7-EL is a glorious beacon of light03-Acura-1.7-EL is a glorious beacon of light03-Acura-1.7-EL is a glorious beacon of light03-Acura-1.7-EL is a glorious beacon of light03-Acura-1.7-EL is a glorious beacon of light03-Acura-1.7-EL is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by andyman97
Yeah, it'll be hitting tomorrow but that leaves me with Sunday to hopefully get the k pro installed.
When you'll get k-pro installed, you sould be able to outrun the upcomming storm!

Last edited by 03-Acura-1.7-EL; 03-31-2007 at 06:03 PM.
Old 04-01-2007
Retired suspension supermod.

robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by andyman97
Nah, the first dumb comment is a freebie. But for the newbs that post a million threads with a million already answered topics will = teh ban, lol. nah, not really.

I'm not the only knowledgeable mod that posts. Boilermaker does, so do robbclark and skip barber. There are alot of mods that know their stuff and post alot.
Giving Edwin (skipbarber) a promotion to moderator?

Justin just told me yesterday that kpro will work. I am clueless in this realm of cars...i need to do
Old 04-01-2007
Turbo Guru

I thought he was, realized afterwards he wasn't, so shadup.
Yeah, you do need to research. Make that car fast so you can take cones out even faster hehe.
Old 04-01-2007
7thgen Power Maker

dezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to behold

So when will the KPRO be on and tuned? I am curious to see the car on the same boost with this unit to compare.
Old 04-01-2007

hopefully you can make it down on a day im off and i can roll up there and see it tuned!
Old 04-02-2007
Turbo Guru

Not sure when exactly it'll be tuned. I just installed the cam gear today. Tomorrow, I'll be trying to get it running off a basemap, then hopefully tune it this week.
Old 04-02-2007

Hey andy ive been playing think i can help you on the Basemap.
Old 04-02-2007
Turbo Guru

Good, I'll need some help with it tomorrow. I'm sure I'll be on the phone with Doug all day lol.
Old 04-02-2007

lol its really not that hard. just get your o2 sensor wired up!
Old 04-02-2007
Registered!!

DaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of lightDaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of lightDaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of lightDaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of lightDaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of lightDaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of light

Well its nice to hear that there is a K-pro now for our car ,cause know these
2 guys fron holland who do obd2 ecu and started with crome and now wrote
their own software to use and have to say nice work they do...... had them
try something for my car but it wouldnt work because of the DIS system.
Told them about the kpro and told that it would be a great thing for our
cars.

Can wait to see some resuts and further info.
keep up the good work.
Old 04-02-2007
let the devil out

eye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant future

thats awesome andy , I would be interested in what they come up with
Old 04-02-2007

Good new andy!!:

1) i might come up there and watch you tune depending on when i wake up lol

2) My boy at corsportusa has someone that may be putting traction bars in production for EM2's, EP3's and DC5's, so now we might be able to get all that power down to the ground! Ill keep you posted on that!
Old 04-02-2007
Turbo Guru

Yes, please do, I definitely want em.

Got the cam gear installed yesterday. Torqued the gear bolts today and installed the ecu. Loaded up a map, made some tweaks and the car is running 100% with no cel's. Woohoo, the diagnostics on this thing are wonderful. Tune will come wednesday if no problems arise but the car is running great so it shouldn't be a problem. Will post back with dyno #'s wednesday.
Old 04-03-2007
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all

patiently waiting.....
Old 04-03-2007
Turbo Guru

For what?
Old 04-03-2007
Official Rattlesnake Hunter

02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of

the #'s yo^
Old 04-03-2007
Turbo Guru

Well it'll be above 350 but the kpro itself isn't going to give me anymore power than the aem did. I anticipate maybe another 20-30 whp from the adjustability of the cam gear, but we'll see. I'm hoping to see around 370 on pump gas.
Old 04-03-2007

E85!!!
Old 04-03-2007
Turbo Guru

I already told you I can't get it out here, lol. If I could, I def'ly would.
Old 04-04-2007

All i can say is i think yall should be fairly impressed by the results, I know i am! I just cant say lol
Old 04-04-2007
Registered!!

Devani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond repute

yeah...waiting for the result later today..
Old 04-04-2007
Rough, Tough, Real Stuff.

Unevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to behold

Dude, don't tease us about that...

Quick Reply: K Pro D17 turbo test car