Engine Swaps Post information/questions about Engine Swaps here!

k20 question

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2008
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
em2.kid will become famous soon enough
Exclamation k20 question

Can I use eagle rods on k20a pistons, I believe it's possible but I hear two different things from two different people.
Old 04-13-2008
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
Re: k20 question

if they make rods for the k20a pistons than you can...but are you referring to the d17 or k20a2 or what...u gotta be more specific
Old 04-14-2008
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

he's freakin 17 man... lol.

you do realize that a swap will cost you bout 9k+ (given the fact you know jack squat bout swaps and that you dont ahve the proper tools)

(well, you could be a spoiled rich 17yr old...but then again why would you drive a civic)

all i can say is do ur research before you try anything....and search the forums before you post more questioning threads cuz the k20a/z has been discussed many many times
Old 04-14-2008

xproductionz is just really nicexproductionz is just really nicexproductionz is just really nicexproductionz is just really nice

Originally Posted by sl33pyriceboi

you do realize that a swap will cost you bout 9k+ (given the fact you know jack squat bout swaps and that you dont ahve the proper tools)

(well, you could be a spoiled rich 17yr old...but then again why would you drive a civic)

all i can say is do ur research before you try anything....and search the forums before you post more questioning threads cuz the k20a/z has been discussed many many times
well said
Old 04-14-2008
Registered!!

Valdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to allValdeezy is a name known to all

WOW is this how we treat new members!! This site sucks because of this reason right here!! No need to be a dick man!! Just tell him he needs to search and thats about it!!
Old 04-14-2008
This is Myspace

DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold

harsh, but the man speaks truth
Old 04-14-2008
Registered!!

LXracer is an unknown quantity at this point

ya dude chill....btw...i was 17 when i did my swap im by far not rich and i payed nowhere near 9k (then again i worked at a shop so instead of pay i worked for parts lol)..instead of flaims maybe u should be happy that there are ppl out there that want to keep the import community alive rather than kill it....cuz god knows most ppl just want a riced out body kit wheels and a bumpin system...

my recomendation would be to shoot over to k20a.org and READ...thats how i learned, and i have gained a welth of knolage from the members of that forum
Old 04-14-2008
Registered!!

em2.kid will become famous soon enough

*EDIT* DSevenEm2 ait you make sense..

Yea I'm 17 I have done a few ls swaps in the past nothing ever with K series motor's and I don't know many people that have so I am going on forums (I dont regularly go on forums for help unless i can't find it myself) and I've looked on honda-tech but their was mixed reviews on the subject so I decided to ask here

Last edited by em2.kid; 04-14-2008 at 08:44 PM.
Old 04-14-2008
This is Myspace

DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold

hey man.. i know you're kind of pissed about the lethal response you got.. but the name calling and cursing isn't going to help. Ignoring it works best because you wont waste your time. Not everyone will tell you to search so just take it easy..not everyone on an open discussion board is going to be friendly..or useful.. therefore dont waste your time writing back in defense because it gets no one anywhere and usually turns your thread into a flaming pile of ****.. which neither you, me or anybody else wants.

Somebody will come along and help out but next time dont fight back.. its really not worth it.

Cool?
Old 04-14-2008
Registered!!

Mr_Plenty is a jewel in the roughMr_Plenty is a jewel in the roughMr_Plenty is a jewel in the rough

okkay he's 17 so what? i dont get it? what does his age have to do with swapping an engine out of a car? or rods and pistons? you people are ignoramus'