Engine Swaps Post information/questions about Engine Swaps here!

Drew's Car at BnT Performance

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of light
Drew's Car at BnT Performance

Hey we have Drews car and getting it finished up for him. Here are a couple of pics

http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/5...ture011gb1.jpg

http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/1...ture012bb5.jpg
Old 09-24-2007
Registered!!

Curiouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really nice
Re: Drew's Car at BnT Performance

post pics up instead of links for the lazy :P

i clicked on them btw. nice pics. looks great overall. just needs some xenons
Old 09-24-2007
Registered!!

boosted.es2 is a jewel in the roughboosted.es2 is a jewel in the roughboosted.es2 is a jewel in the rough

looks clean. the set up looks real nice... damn you rich bitches. lol
Old 09-24-2007
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future

what a POS..lol

dam ricers..

looks good man, cant wait to see the final outcome, im trying to geta cheap plane ticket both ways. i may grace u with my presences..lol
Old 09-24-2007
Registered!!

WilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of light

Wait til we fix everything and tune it
Old 09-24-2007
Tire Spin

Str8UpCivic will become famous soon enough

damnnn looks sooo niceeeee
Old 09-24-2007
Registered!!

speedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of lightspeedricerx is a glorious beacon of light

niiiice
Old 09-24-2007
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by WilmncChris
Wait til we fix everything and tune it
yeah i cant wait.
Old 09-24-2007
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all

I hope mine looks half as clean when I'm done hacking it up in the garage...

vids and graph coming soon?
Old 09-24-2007
7thgen Power Maker

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
dezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to behold

Action!!!!!!!!1
Old 09-24-2007
Registered!!

eekicks is an unknown quantity at this point

looks hot keep up the good work, wish i had the money for all that work
Old 09-24-2007
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all

can't rep you Paul, guess i gotta spread the wealth a bit first...
Old 09-24-2007
Registered!!

Hey Chris, how far is your shop from Fayetteville? I may throw my civic on a trailer when I'm ready for a tune...I will be using emanage blue and rsx injectors with a slightly modified SF kit. HOPEFULLY, i'll be ready to get it tuned before Thanksgiving. I got some leave time coming so I can work on it in peace.
Old 09-24-2007
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point

Old 09-24-2007
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point

There you go guys!

Looks good by the way! Even with the pink lugs! How much boost are you guys tuning for?

I should be ready for the 9 psi tuning by Thursday or Friday Chris. Got the half the HG replace and ARP install done tonight.
Old 09-24-2007
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Mr_Plenty is a jewel in the roughMr_Plenty is a jewel in the roughMr_Plenty is a jewel in the rough

sic..
Old 09-24-2007
Registered!!

I am about an hr and a half away from fayetteville.
Old 09-24-2007
Registered!!

Well progress went well today, got the valve cover painted,turbo clocked right,and order parts for it.
Old 09-24-2007
There is gl@ss in my @SS...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute

Left Friday at around 1pm and arrived at Chris' shop at 1am. Trailering a car through the mountains is the damn dumbest thing i've ever done haha. Took forever it seems. The shop is top notch and Chris' def knows how to take care of people. Didn't get to stay long but keeping in touch with him about the installation. A lot of work is being done in a short amount of time. Thanks Chris. I'm flying out of Columbus Friday morning and should only take 50 min to get to Charlotte then another 45 min to get to Wilmington, sure as hell beats driving.
Old 09-24-2007
The World Is Yours!

burke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond repute

nice install.. i guess it was worth missing NOPI... 'least ya have boost!
Old 09-24-2007

supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all

Yo another boosed member
Set up look good
That red color just jump at you.
Next time we are at NOPI all of our civic will be boosting
Old 09-24-2007
Registered!!

all except big John (mugenman), but he'll have a K20
Old 09-24-2007

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute

Koyo Radiator, Slim Line Fans, AEM F/IC, is all going in as well.
Old 09-24-2007
Registered!!

ArjoonKumar will become famous soon enough

that looks sick. You should get some more pics
Old 09-24-2007

Tell Chris to get more pics lol, i wanna see them too, i'm flying down there Friday to pick it up.
Old 09-25-2007

supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all

Originally Posted by drew22mader
Koyo Radiator, Slim Line Fans, AEM F/IC, is all going in as well.
All sounds good but you'll need the EMS for sure
Old 09-25-2007
Registered!!

ill be seeing u rednecks this weekend...im leaving the civic at home, and im renting a car..
Old 09-25-2007
Registered!!

Actually there are alot of new standalones coming out this year like the Nemises from Hydra and alot more. Most I will see when I am at Sema.

I will get more pics as soon as I can
Old 09-25-2007

I'm not sure if i will ever run the AEM EMS, I am considering running Kpro when the time comes. pNp head, stage 2 cam, valve springs, retainers and valves will come in January. So kpro will be in the future.

Yep def more pics Chris! lol
Old 09-25-2007
Registered!!

BItches and Tities

Quick Reply: Drew's Car at BnT Performance