Engine Swaps Post information/questions about Engine Swaps here!

Drew's Car at BnT Performance

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Drew's Car at BnT Performance

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/8...ture001zx5.jpg

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/5...ture002ri3.jpg

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/8...ture003ak0.jpg
Old 09-25-2007
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future

looks awes9ome chris.....i cant wait to come down man...love the work.
Old 09-25-2007
Retired suspension supermod.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold

Old 09-25-2007
There is gl@ss in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute

Hell yea looks good man! Keep up the work, i just booked my flight to Wilmington, be ready to pick me up at like 9am hahah my flight leaves at 5:50am
Old 09-25-2007
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point

Chris, let me know how that Koyo bolts in for you. I ended up having to ditch on of the rad stays and have to fab new one.
Old 09-25-2007
Registered!!

WilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of light

Friday 9am WTF....Are you going to hang here all day at the shop
Old 09-25-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by speedfoos
Chris, let me know how that Koyo bolts in for you. I ended up having to ditch on of the rad stays and have to fab new one.
Yeah no prob i will let you know. I mean mine went in just fine...
Old 09-25-2007

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute

Chris that was the cheapest flight and the shortest flight, it was either that one or at 9:50pm and i would get there till 12 or 1 am and i would have to wait like 2 hour in between flights. I can just chill at the shop or else sleep outside in your front yard of your shop lol
Old 09-25-2007
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future

lol. sweet chris..looks good...ill come get u drew, o wait, im not leaving until 5pm..lol damit.
Old 09-25-2007
TEIN MAN

RAZRBLD has a spectacular aura aboutRAZRBLD has a spectacular aura aboutRAZRBLD has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by speedfoos

you fabbed up your own radiator? pics?
Old 09-25-2007
Registered!!

Its all good Drew
Old 09-25-2007
I need TP for my bunghole

PunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud of

Woot Woot
Old 09-25-2007
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all

what's the HKS box and the little piece with vacuum fittings on the shock tower for?
Old 09-25-2007
Registered!!

HKS gauges run off of a brain box the other is a manual BC
Old 09-25-2007

Originally Posted by RAZRBLD
you fabbed up your own radiator? pics?
I wish. No I just had to fab one of the little step shaped braces that hold the radiator on to the crossmember.
Old 09-25-2007

With the HKS brain, u just daisy chain the gauges together and run one wire out to the box in the engine bay. You then connect the EGT sensor and Boost up to the brain and it sends the signals to the appropriate gauge. Boost controller is also HKS.
Old 09-25-2007
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all

ah...i figured that was an MBC, but i wasn't sure. so that HKS box is like the DeFi guages in that you only have to run one wire from the controller. what guages are you running Drew?

I need to get a wideband too..anybody selling one?
Old 09-25-2007
I wil fix vBPlaza today

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
LT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to all

drew22mader's car = sex on wheels.... i kid you not
Old 09-25-2007

Originally Posted by drew22mader
With the HKS brain, u just daisy chain the gauges together and run one wire out to the box in the engine bay. You then connect the EGT sensor and Boost up to the brain and it sends the signals to the appropriate gauge. Boost controller is also HKS.
Damn. That sure beats the wiring nightmare I went through to get my gauges installed. Well worth the price for such a little amount of hassle.
Old 09-25-2007

I have the HKS DB RS guages and the AEM UEGO wideband.
Old 09-25-2007
Registered!!

boxcarracer is a jewel in the roughboxcarracer is a jewel in the roughboxcarracer is a jewel in the rough

looks sexy but should have changed the intake mani other than that SEXY!
Old 09-25-2007

intake manifold isn't out yet. Dezod will soon be releasing that and it's mine
Old 09-25-2007
Registered!!

SEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of light

Looks good, Drew. Your car will now be show, and go!!! I should have a NHBP Type-s in the next few months. I'll have my vacation time next year for NOPI.
Old 09-26-2007
Registered!!

bump.
Old 09-26-2007
Registered!!

Civicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of light

looks hot cant wait to get my setup all done
Old 09-26-2007

Chris should be getting the Oil Return Brass Fitting and Flange that was misplaced, i over nighted it yesterday and it says it's on the truck and out for delivery by 10:30. So that should allow Chris to finish up bolting the turbo and oil lines back up today.
Old 09-26-2007

Here's what I see happening Friday when Drew shows up at Chris' shop at 0900 for a day of hanging around while his car is being finished.

Drew: (wearing suspensders and a propellor beanie) Hi Chris! I'm here to help you finish my car cuz I can't wait any longer for it! I wanna help!

Chris: Uh OK, sure. Have a seat for a second and I'll let you know when we're ready.

Drew: OK, super! I can hold a flashlight like nobody's business! My Dad says I'm an excellent driver. He lets me drive around the driveway on weekends. I'm an excellent driver.

<2 hours later and Chris finds Drew in the shop area, with a box of Crayons and can of WD-40>

Chris: Come on man, if you wanted to put more graphics on your car you should have let me know.

Drew: It's OK. I had extra time on my hands, what can I help with now? I found this can of brake cleaner and cleaned the brakes of all the vehicles in the shop! I'm a good helper!

<fast forward two hours later to Drew tied to a chair in the corner of Chris' showfloor>

Drew: Come on Chris! Let me help! Dump that box of toothpicks on the floor! I can count them all. 1...2..5! There are 5 of them! Do you need someone to chew your food for you? My teeth are really strong!!

J/K Drew!!! It's the end of a crappy day at work and I needed some humor even if I had to generate myself!
Old 09-26-2007

Hahaha Speedfoos, you truly are one of a kind! lol I was laughing so hard here at work, people walk by and are like, you ok?

Chris and I talked last night, he is thinking my car may be done today, so we'll see how it goes. The studs on the block were drilled out and replaced with helicoil and all new studs since the manifold and turbo is so heavy. I can't wait to see this thing when i get down there.
Old 09-26-2007
Registered!!

Alpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz Erthang

I think Clint is on DRUGS, well other than Viagra.
Old 09-26-2007
Registered!!

J4R3D_Civic26 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by boosted.es2
looks clean. the set up looks real nice... damn you rich bitches. lol
haha yea i agree. lucky. cant wait till can do that.nice car btw

Quick Reply: Drew's Car at BnT Performance