Engine Swaps Post information/questions about Engine Swaps here!

SS vacume Lines BnT Performance

Old 08-23-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of light
SS vacume Lines BnT Performance

Hey guys we now have stainless steel vacume lines. The sizes range from 1/4 to 3/8 inche and also -4 or-6 line.

I just did mine yesterday using all aeroquip fittings

here is a pic: http://www.importpassion.com/forums/...owpm&pmid=6881

that is using -6 line which is what Tial recomended cause they like to use 6mm ID line.

Most applications will be fine with -4 line simular.

I will be doing Drew's car and Steve's car.
Old 08-23-2007
There is gl@ss in my @SS...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SS vacume Lines BnT Performance

Very nice Chris! Yea I can't wait to have the car down at your shop. I will be doin the smaller lines and smaller fittings. My question for me, and for others is, are you able to get different color finishers, fittings, and T's. Say do black T's Black hose connectors and red finishers. I think that would def be pimp as hell to do that.

On a side note as well. On the Goodridge site, i found hose seperators that keep your lines all nice and routed cleanly. They would def work well with the wastegate lines, makes everything follow each other and look neat in the engine bay. You can get them in Silver, Blue, and Red finishes. Part number is PHS. Take a look.
Old 08-23-2007
Premium Member

drunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of light

The link doesnt work, it says: Invalid Private Message specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator
Old 08-23-2007
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future

old news..lol
Old 08-23-2007
Registered!!

WilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of light

Yes I can use russel fittings which are black. I choose blue cause of the color of the BOV the WG

http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/8450/dscn0728un1.jpg
Old 08-23-2007
Registered!!

I have the line seperators, just did not have any here extra to use. As far as line size I can get them all and either black or SS line
Old 08-23-2007
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future

yo hoe, i was htinking of doing black. but f it. ill just run the same fittings u used, maybe we can do a l,il tuck with them thou.
Old 08-23-2007
Registered!!

yeah not much difference in the price the black line is abit cheeper but not much
Old 08-23-2007
Registered!!

yeah maybe ill just run the black hose instead, but i honestly dont care about that..lol

but thats sweet, good mod!
Old 08-23-2007

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute

Def looks badass, i think i'll run the smaller line in SS with black and red fittings, def would look pimp, and def use the line separators.

Black SS lines with red fittings though would look pimp too. All these tough decisions Chris! lol.

O Chris, i got the injector clips in today from Paul so i'm good to go on that.
Old 08-23-2007
Registered!!

What you saw on the pic you sent me Drew was brake line hose and fittings.
I will sit down with you when I get your car here and I can show you what we can get and already have
Old 08-23-2007
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point

Good stuff Chris. I just hate cutting that SS line. Bad fat PITA, but worth it in the end! I'll be replacing most of the line in the my bay with it eventually. Looks a lot cleaner, that's for sure.
Old 08-23-2007

How much is the SS line running and how much are the fittings.
Old 08-23-2007
Registered!!

Well the flex line is much cheaper than the SS line. Drew yours will be abit nicer since you have the vacume block. i would run -6 into the block and run your 1/4 inche off of that.
Old 08-23-2007

This **** right here looks pimp as hell.

Old 08-23-2007
Registered!!

o ye i can get those..russell makes those as well

http://russellperformance.com/new/mc...-classic.shtml
Old 08-23-2007

OH ****! SOLD SOLD SOLD! that's exactly what i want, in the smaller lines, not a fan of the big bulky ones. Damn man this gonna be hot!
Old 08-23-2007
Registered!!

yeah i like that sliver and black look. real hot!
Old 08-23-2007

How much is this looking at if i do the black hose with red and black fittings.
Old 08-24-2007
Registered!!

i will look into the prices for those fittings today. I would use the SS line also for your catch can.
Old 08-24-2007

Nice, i'm gonna be running the Cusco Catch Can. So that is gonna look hot. Chris I'm glad you're not too close to me, or else I'd be at your shop spending money when I didn't need to lol.
Old 08-24-2007
Registered!!

yo yo, im going to have to call you on this and talk to you about some things.
Old 08-24-2007
Registered!!

That is fine.....you know the number to the shop
Old 08-24-2007

So i'm thinking either -3AN or -4AN lines, if you could give me a price in the SS lines and the Black Flex Hose lines, i'm debating on what I like better. So hit me up when u get a chance.
Old 08-24-2007
Registered!!

Be patient its friday and we have alot going on here this week
Old 08-24-2007

I am, i was just letting you know ahead of time what i was looking for. I'm not rushing by any means.
Old 09-02-2007
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all

you still gonna make it by NOPI drew?? and you guys better take good pics
Old 09-02-2007
Registered!!

I will be getting his car ready for nopi