Engine Swaps Post information/questions about Engine Swaps here!

Turbo Components

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Curiouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really nice
Turbo Components

alrite, im 2500 in the hole after repairs so as of now, i want to build my turbo instead of saving up so i need a list of parts for a standard turbo built for high end performance, like 30mph and above and will still pull at 80-100mph. could i get a list of parts for a turbo? because juss in case i get in another accident, ill have some parts for my turbo and not be in the hole again thanx
Old 01-26-2005
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
^^Well a definate t3/4 for those specs LOL
Old 01-26-2005
Registered!!

Curiouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really nice
so a t3/4 turbo? btw, im rockin a auto tranny...:P
Old 01-26-2005

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
^ahahaha... me too! =) Luckily I make pretty good money for being in college so I'm just screwing with my car until I get bored or something blows up... then I'll buy a new car lol... lots of people will hate on you cuz your an auto thats gonna boost.. but I don't really care what they think.. do what you want to do! You'll get lag with the T3/4 combo and an auto.. but you seem to be kinda in my boat, I do more highway racing so I'm already in the rpm range of around 3k, which is around where the T3 will spool. Make sure you get a lower a/r, like .48.. that'll help you out a little... =) Any more questions feel free to PM me since I am in the same boat as you and am going through some parts and talkin to people =)

Brad
Old 01-26-2005
SuperMODrizd

C2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond reputeC2i0v0i1C has a reputation beyond repute
get the money first
Old 01-26-2005

^^^haha pwn3d =)
Old 01-26-2005
7thgen Power Maker

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
dezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to beholddezod is a splendid one to behold
I could honestly say, save your money and buy all at once. Do not buy in pieces. It is not that cost effective that way.

BTW, if you need help, my kit was designed around an AUTO tranny. I designed it top to bottom and had a fairly sucessful venture with my kit.
Old 01-27-2005
Registered!!

the thing is, i HAD the money. 2500, all cash. but got into a accident so thats why im in the hole now. i was close to gettin it so i know i can save it up again. took 6 months but i got there.
Old 01-27-2005
Wicked Pissah Admin

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Havok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant future
I just answered this...

http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=194031

use this
http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=175013

If you have any other quetions, feel free to ask in the other thread. We don't need 2 of these....