Car broken into last night/early morning!

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond repute
Car broken into last night/early morning!

Gentlemen..i got my car audio stolen.....ALL of it....some ****** decided to come and steal my ****....2 Pioneer Premier TS-W2000SPL's, 1 Hifonics Titan TX1500 (black amp with chrome hifonics tag), 1 Infiniti 4Ch Amp (white with blue plastic down the middle).....cut the wires clean and took the time to ravage thru all my pennies and ****....they left the capacitor (hmmm...I wonder why they left that there).....I didn't see anyone in the area, no new cars or anything....the wife says it must be a neighbor, i say its one of the stupid balck people in south sac.....fukk man.....if you see anyone selling this **** on the street let me know...i will go and beat the motha ****er....

and to think it wouldn't happen to me....****.....
Old 06-13-2007
Registered!!

EggRollBandit05 will become famous soon enoughEggRollBandit05 will become famous soon enough
Re: Car broken into last night/early morning!

dam sorry to hear that, ill keep an eye out on craigslist and ****. Moving to elk grove too hearing stuff like this making me paranoid
Old 06-14-2007
Registered!!

PaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond reputePaCiFiKbAllA has a reputation beyond repute

yeah man...too many ghetto ****'s moving from south sac into elk grove...i been lookin at craigslist and ebay too...let me know if u see somethin man...thanks..
Old 06-16-2007
Registered!!

EastBayStuntN is an unknown quantity at this point

same **** happened to me, huge hifonics amp, clean $200 jbl amp, and cap. they tried to take my subs but they failed at getting the trunk lock. hope those thieving bastages get whats comming to them big time.

auto burglaries are pretty comming here in CA (specifically the bay). i say each police department hires a undercover unit to catch auto criminals whether it be vehicle vandalism, theft, burglary, etc.
Old 07-24-2007
Registered!!

FERIOHHHHHHHHHH will become famous soon enough

old topic but ummm.. dont blame south sac ppl... elk grove is not that far from south sac. you were once considered south sac. if you dont know who did it then you dont. but you aint have to bring in all this bout blacks fromthe south or anyone from the south at all

Last edited by FERIOHHHHHHHHHH; 07-24-2007 at 02:47 PM.
Old 07-27-2007
Registered!!

true about being judgemental on my part, just alot of folks stealin hard workin peoples stuff thats all.

Last edited by PaCiFiKbAllA; 07-27-2007 at 04:11 AM. Reason: forgot somethin
Old 07-27-2007
I wil fix vBPlaza today

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
LT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to all

time to buy and install that viper car alarm!
Old 07-27-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by PaCiFiKbAllA
true about being judgemental on my part, just alot of folks stealin hard workin peoples stuff thats all.

everyone cars get stolen.. my car got stolen and stripped down to the frame and where did they find it at? in NORTH SAC!! thats where most of the theives live. at least 5 of my other friends cars, all with swaps, all got stripped and left in the same neighborhood in north sac...
Old 07-27-2007
TAQUITOS!!!!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

gh0st is a jewel in the roughgh0st is a jewel in the roughgh0st is a jewel in the roughgh0st is a jewel in the rough

Surprised it didn't show up in Rancho Cordova somewhere
Old 08-01-2007
Registered!!

Haha...well....alarm and tint job is comin' up in the next few weeks...might go ***** to the walls and put a LoJack in that ****...haha...
Old 08-01-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by PaCiFiKbAllA
Haha...well....alarm and tint job is comin' up in the next few weeks...might go ***** to the walls and put a LoJack in that ****...haha...

lojack is only good if you find out right away that someone had just took ur car... that way they can track it and catch the ppl.. but if you wake up and the car is missing, chances are they are done taking what they want and dumped it already.. and having the lojack will just help you find it sooner.. but it will still come back stripped of all the goods. and the thieves will be gone
Old 08-02-2007
Registered!!

thats true....i was thinkin i would put a shotgun mounted to a swivel directly in the middle of the front seat...and if they open either door the shotgun would swing in that direction and BAM! no more theivin goin' on...haha...
Old 08-02-2007
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all

i had my car broken into in Chili's parking lot while my wife and i were inside eating dinner, on a busy friday night. and guess what...no cameras in the lot, and nobody saw anything. bottom line is it can happen to anybody, anywhere, anytime. best thing you can do is make sure it's insured and invest in a pager alarm.
Old 08-02-2007
Registered!!

i still say my idea is the best.. it beats pager alarms.. get a air horn, a relay, and a flasher. you can get all of this at kragen. the alarm will be so loud no thieves will stick around cause it will attract so much attention.. pager alarm is only good if you are pretty close to the car. and if ur that close you will hear the alarm. when ur far enough to the point where you cant hear the alarm no more, it is too far and pager wont work... spend 30 bucks for the airhorn and im almost positive, if ppl break in they wont take much. ifff the even take anythign at all.. the air horn wont stop ppl from messing with ur car cause they wont know about the horn... but when i had it in my car, i heard my alarm from 3 blocks away.. this was at night tho...
Old 08-03-2007
Registered!!

nice...i gotta go check it out...probably go this weekend to kragens...good info man
Old 08-03-2007
Registered!!

Last edited by FERIOHHHHHHHHHH; 08-06-2007 at 04:59 PM.
Old 08-06-2007
Registered!!

jweb42055 is an unknown quantity at this point

Maybe you should try the flame thrower option. I've heard that they only made it illegal in South Africa. Six foot flames shoot out from both sides of you car. Or get a bottle of good liquor and fill it partially with arsenic, if it's some ghetto funk they'll drink. And then just wait for the police to call. My car got jacked in broad day light out of my school parking, it was almost finished. Now it's time for the next one, but ain't going to be stupid again, getting better insurance. Sorry bout it, it's a bitch