Official So. Cali 909/626 MEET: *July 27, 2002*

Old 07-05-2002
Ultimate OG Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TopFuel will become famous soon enough
Official So. Cali 909/626 MEET: *July 27, 2002*

Okay sorry if i didnt post this yesterday but i got a little busy with some things. Here are the details about the MEET i'm planning for us on the 27th of July(date that was best for the majority).

MEET: July 27, 2002
When:
5:00pm-6:00pm : IKEA : chill, take pics, meet the members and check out their rides
6:00-7:30pm or so : The BOAT
7:30- 8:30 or so : Cruise around
8:30-10:00pm : LIFE PLAZA underground parking: chill, take some more pics, get some buy 1 get 1 free drinks at Life
Then afterwards everyone can roll on home or wherever they would like [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]

That is basically what i have planned for the meet. If there are any suggestions on where you wanna cruise then post it up for me to evaluate. I wanna sorta keep it around the area maybe we'll just go around the city streets and maybe cruise around the speedzone area and colima or gale. Not sure where yet. But above is what i have planned so i hope it sounds good for you guys/gals. Just wanted to make a chill/kick back meet for everyone around the area .

Where:
(1) First Get-together for pics at IKEA in the City of Industry (PLENTY OF PARKING, just dont start driving crazy around the lot guys)
The address for it is:
17621 E. Gale Ave.
City of Industry, CA 91748
(626)912-4532

It is Right off the 60 Freeway, and here's the Link to the Mapquest(editted....the dumb site wouldnt let me post the link cause it had "f-u-c" in the long web address!!?!)

(2) The BOAT
off the 60 freeway, get off at fullerton and its in the BIG Diamond Plaza that is right next to the freeway.

(3) Life Plaza
this is basically in the same plaza as THe boat but farther down in the plaza and it has boba drinks you can buy or milk teas or whatever you'd like. we can park in the underground parking with no problem, 90% of the time we'll have it to ourselves.

If any of you are gonna show up later and is gonna meet us up or something just give me a ring to find out where we all are. my AiM Screen NAME is SDGuY909 so you can IM me if you have anything to straighten out also.

Below is the ROLL CaLL List for the Meet and the LIST of people who are gonna go to the Boat with me and some others. If you wanna go to the meet tell me before hand so i can add you to the list and if you're interested in getting some yummy thai food also post your name up. I have to make reservations to make sure we get some seats. I Hope you guys try and make it to this meet. I just wanna try to make it a lil something for the 7th gens and something to do. Drive safe and just enjoy yourselves. Make some new friends. I hope everything was detailed enough. Time for me to get some sleep. Lates guys!
Jeff

ROLL CaLL List for the MEET
1. Me - "TopFuel" - Jeff - 2k1 NBP Civic EX Coupe ..... *Confirmed* (of course)
2. "ScottieEX" - Scott - 2k1 SSM Civic EX coupe .....*Confirmed*
3. "SugarRay" - Raymond, 21, Cerritos - 7th Gen EBP Civic Coupe .....*Confirmed*
4. "PAKMAN313" - CHARLES - 2k1 SSM Civic EX coupe .....*COnfirmed*
5. "JoOLeESaUr" - Julie - 2k1 taffeta white civic coupe ..... *Confirmed*
6. "AK" - Alex - 2k2 SSM Civic LX coupe ..... *Confirmed*
7. "JK" - James - 2k2 White Accord Coupe ..... *Confirmed*
8. "VietGuy949" - Tuan Ngo - 2k2 NBP Civic EX ..... *Confirmed*
9. "CivicMike" - Mikey - 2k2 NBP EX civic
10. "EvilDave666" - "EVIL" Dave Zommick [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/IMG] - 2k2 NBP Civic coupe ..... *Confirmed*
11. "CivicSouldjaEX" - "Chacho" - 19 - 2k2 Satin Silver Civic EX Coupe .....*Confirmed*
12. "Silla" - Dubany - 25 - 7th Gen Satin Silver Civic EX ..... *Confirmed*
13. "FrekyJason" - Coleman - 25 - 7th Gen Satin Silver Civic LX..... *Confirmed*
14. "hedeci" - Andy - 21 - 7thGen Satin Silver Civic
15. "akathairacer626" - Dave - 7thGen Satin Silver Civic
16. "1sickcivic"- David - 20 - 2k1 Taffeta White LX Civic Coupe .....*Confirmed*
17. "SurfinTower20nBC" - Trong - 18 - 2k1 Satin SIlver Metallic LX Civic Coupe ..... *Confirmed* (8-9pm)
18. "silverbullet01" - Terrance - 19 - 2k1 Satin Silver Civic coupe..... *Confirmed*
19. "SLiCKGreeK" - Bill - 2k1 NBP Civic ..... *Confirmed*
20. "iamboo" - Daniel - 2k2 NBP Civic LX coupe ..... *Confirmed*
21. "Polaris" - Michael - 2k1 Satin Silver Civic Ex
22. "Al" - Alfonso - 2k1 Taffeta white Civic Dx 4dr ..... *Confirmed*
23."bluelight" - Peter - 18 - 2k2 EBP Civic EX Coupe ..... *Confirmed*
24. "cyberspeed2207" - Chris - 18 - 2k2 NBP Civic EX Coupe ..... *Confirmed*
25. NytRyder - *Cancelled*
26. "JohnnyLee" - Johnny - 2k1 EBP Civic Coupe
27. "joe" - jose - 2k1 NBP civic coupe .....*Confirmed*
28. "WD40" - Eric - 2K2 NBP Civic EX Manual Coupe - stock ..... *Confirmed*
29. "mochopechochochi" - Jose - 2k1 SSM Civic sedan ..... *Confirmed*
30. "Ernhole1" - Ernie - 2k1 Civic Sedan EBP .....*Confirmed*

RoLL CaLL List Confirmation (25/30)

The BOAT List: Thai Food for dinner [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]
1. Me - "TopFuel" - Jeff *
2. "VietGuy949" - Tuan *
3. "ScottieEX" - Scott *
4. "JoOLeESaUr" - Julie *
5. Julie friend #1 *
6. Julie Friend #2 *
7. "AK" - Alex *
8. "JK" - James *
9. "Silla" - Dubany *
10. Dubany's brother Epher *
11. Dubany's hommie Gersom *
12. "silverbullet01" - Terrance *
13. Terrance's Homie *
14. "FrekyJason" - Coleman *
15. "1sickcivic"- David *
16. David's friend *
17. "EvilDave666" - Dave *
18. "hedeci" - Andy
19. "iamboo" - Daniel *
20. Tuan's friend #1 *
21. "Al" - Alfonso *
22. Alfonso's girl *
23. "CivicSouldjaEX" - "Chacho" *
24. Chacho's friend*
25. "TopFuel's" friend #1 *
26. Terrance's homie #2
27. Tuan's friend #2 *
28. "WD40" - Eric *
29. "mochopechochochi" - Jose *
30. TopFuel's friend #2 *
31. TopFuel's friend #3 *
32. TopFuel's friend #4 *
33. Silla's cousin - "GeovannyRico-Medic" *
34. Silla's friend (Carlos O*Z Rally)*
35. "JK's" friend *
36. TopFuel's friend #5 aka "whitecivicxs2" Gideon *
37. TopFuel's friend #6 aka Mario *
38. Dubany's friend Andrew *
39. Jose's Girl *
40. Pakman313 - Charles *
41. Charles' Girl *
42. Chacho's friend #2
43. Terrance's homie #3

* - Confirmed for The Boat ( 39/43)

So far i've counted 28 - 7th GEN CIVICS!!! [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]

NightHawk Black Pearl - 10
Satin Silver Metallic - 12
Eternal Blue Pearl - 3
Taffeta White - 3
Old 07-05-2002
Registered!!

SugarRay is an unknown quantity at this point
Ok, I am in.

According to mapquest it is 22 miles from me, and should take less then 30 minutes for me to get there.

So I'm down, and I will be there at 5p.m or even earlier.

Jeff, remember to keep your cell on that day. I will be in contact with you throughout the day.

I think we can all say, that whoever is on that list right now is expected to be there. Don't flake people.

Ray
Old 07-05-2002
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

CivicSouldjaEX will become famous soon enoughCivicSouldjaEX will become famous soon enough
Count me in, but my car is still stock. I don't wanna dissapoint ya'll. I'll try to scoop up some monies and get my rear spoiler and Goldline springs, that'll at least make it look a little better. CivicSouldjaEX - "Chacho" - 19 - 2002 Satin Silver Civic EX Coupe
Old 07-05-2002
The Standard One

VNlilMAN will become famous soon enoughVNlilMAN will become famous soon enough
who cares if its stock or not, a meet is mainly to meet and get to know fellow 7thgen drivers, flossin your ride is second tho so ya it would be better if its hooked up, its not necessary tho.
Old 07-05-2002
Registered!!

Silla is an unknown quantity at this point
Word I'm in I used to live in Badlwin Park..... and im always over there so it wouldn't hurt to go a bit further. Me and FrekyJason'll be there though........Count us in!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Live in Colton by the way...........!!peace out yall.........
Old 07-05-2002
Ultimate OG Member

Looks like this is gonna be pretty cool! hahah. For those who want me to count them in i'm going to PM each and everyone of you to get your e-mail addy and/or number so i can contact you the few days before the meet. Also whoever is gonna come and is on the list already or wants to be on the list, please tell me if you want to go to the boat or not, to eat. I have to make sure the reservations are good and if you're gonna come, PLEAST don't flake on the rest of us who will be there. Thanks [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG] Hope you guys enjoy yourselves there!

If you want me to add you to the list...please gimme your real name and type of vehicle you drive so i can type it in. k thanks.
Old 07-05-2002
Ultimate OG Member

[hr]Originally posted by: SugarRay
Ok, I am in.

According to mapquest it is 22 miles from me, and should take less then 30 minutes for me to get there.

So I'm down, and I will be there at 5p.m or even earlier.

Jeff, remember to keep your cell on that day. I will be in contact with you throughout the day.

I think we can all say, that whoever is on that list right now is expected to be there. Don't flake people.

Ray[hr]
Sounds good Ray. More people the betters! Are you up for some grub at The Boat?
[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/IMG] This sounds i can count on you for sure!
Old 07-05-2002
Ultimate OG Member

[hr]Originally posted by: EvilDave666
city of industry huh? guess i'll be putting some miles on my car. count me in.[hr]
Where are you coming from Dave? You up to roll with us to get some food too? Make sure you get my number down! No flaking cause i'm counting on YOU!! [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]
Old 07-05-2002
Ultimate OG Member

[hr]Originally posted by: CivicSouldjaEX
Count me in, but is it ok if my car is still stock? I don't wanna dissapoint ya'll. Maybe you can help me with tips on how to fix up my car. I'll try to scoop up some monies and get my rear spoiler and Goldline springs, that'll at least make it look a little better. CivicSouldjaEX - "Chacho" - 19 - 2002 Satin Silver Civic EX Coupe[hr]
Feel free to come, i already added you to the list Chaco. Doesn't matter if your car is hooked up or not. Mine is sorta banged up right now but i'm still gonna roll in my NBP civic. You're planning on getting some Goldlines? I just got some about 3 weeks ago. They're great, installed it with my friend in about 5 hours. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG] Hope you try your best to make it to the meet. Get my number down just in case you need anything.
Old 07-05-2002
Ultimate OG Member

[hr]Originally posted by: VNlilMAN
who cares if its stock or not, a meet is mainly to meet and get to know fellow 7thgen drivers, flossin your ride is second tho so ya it would be better if its hooked up, its not necessary tho.[hr]
Yep what VNiL said ^^. Hope you can make it to the meeT! we need to see who the moderator VNiL really is! [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG] Try to make it! K thanks for the thread help.
Old 07-05-2002
Ultimate OG Member

[hr]Originally posted by: Silla
Word I'm in I used to live in Badlwin Park..... and im always over there so it wouldn't hurt to go a bit further. Me and FrekyJason'll be there though........Count us in!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Live in Colton by the way...........!!peace out yall.........[hr]

Cool, sounds great! Can i get some names "Silla" and "Frekyjason"? What are you rides to? Make sure you Mark your calendars! We don't want any flakes now
My number is in the first post if you guys have any questions at all. Up for some thai food with us too?
Old 07-05-2002
Registered!!

Silla is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey sorry bout the info i omitted..... both of us have satin silver's mine is an Ex and Jason's is an Lx, my number is 909-496-9433 and my e-mail is gerollpeppsll@hotmail.com.......contact me and i have a question...what's the BOAT list about? Were interested.....holla back,...and can non-7thGen's go such as an eclipse or eclipses????????just a question, aight then peace out.
Old 07-05-2002
Ultimate OG Member

[hr]Originally posted by: Silla
Hey sorry bout the info i omitted..... both of us have satin silver's mine is an Ex and Jason's is an Lx, my number is 909-496-9433 and my e-mail is gerollpeppsll@hotmail.com.......contact me and i have a question...what's the BOAT list about? Were interested.....holla back,...and can non-7thGen's go such as an eclipse or eclipses????????just a question, aight then peace out.[hr]

Got it...whats your name? The Boat is just where we plan on goin for dinner. Its a good thai food place in industry/rowland heights area. Around 6-7$ per person but it is worth it! some good ish! I just wanna figure out who's going to the boat with the rest of us so we can figure out reservations and all that. And the answer to your eclipse question is....yes non-7thgeners can go but i dont want this meet to become a 7th gen vs Eclipse meet or anything like that. If they wanna come then they are welcome to come chill and all that but for the pics...its all 7th gen civics [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG] If they DO come then make sure i get the list updated if you guys wanna go eat at The boat. I have to figure out an estimate on how many peeps. As long as everyone is cool then they're welcome to come. Dont want any trouble stirrin around cause that'll just hurt our chances for ever settin up any more MEETs. k lates. don't flake! [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG]
Old 07-05-2002
Registered!!

hedeci is an unknown quantity at this point
dude count me in , i'm in la habra so its like 10 min. drive.
my name is andy and I am 21...
Old 07-05-2002
Registered!!

daliamikey is an unknown quantity at this point
I really wanna go.. buttt.. im not sure yet about my plan..
how bout ill just meet u guys over there without putting my name on the list.. is dat cool?
can i just come n join u guys..? but dont put me on the llist.. so if I dont come u dont hav to wait for me.. hopefully ill make it..
Old 07-05-2002
Registered!!

akathairacer626 is an unknown quantity at this point
<-----is in!
Old 07-05-2002
AL
Registered!!

AL is an unknown quantity at this point
yo im in for sure,any of you guys gonna bring your girls along because i am,just asking cuz i dont want my girl to be the only one there, so if any one else brings there girl then thats cool latez[IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG]
Old 07-06-2002
Registered!!

JoOLeESaUr is an unknown quantity at this point
hey...im going..and im a girl. my sister is coming along too...

..count me in for sure. someone remind me though. i marked it on my calendar, but extra reminders are a must.
Old 07-06-2002
Registered!!

hey im a gal tooo.... racers doesnt have to be a guy does it?
Old 07-06-2002
Ultimate OG Member

[hr]Originally posted by: JoOLeESaUr

..count me in for sure. someone remind me though. i marked it on my calendar, but extra reminders are a must.[hr]
My cousin wants to know what city, how old, and can you post any pics? (he's ILuvMySh on Preludeonline.com)
cool...actually girls who drive 2k1s....BRING MORE GIRLS EVERYONE!! I Want more girls to be there
Any pics of you either dalia? or i'll see ya at the meet
Old 07-06-2002
Ultimate OG Member

[hr]Originally posted by: daliamikey
I really wanna go.. buttt.. im not sure yet about my plan..
how bout ill just meet u guys over there without putting my name on the list.. is dat cool?
can i just come n join u guys..? but dont put me on the llist.. so if I dont come u dont hav to wait for me.. hopefully ill make it..[hr]
Yah that is definitely cool. Just make sure you got my celly and that i know your name so you can give me a ring and meet us up.

To everyone else...any more people i need to add to The BOAT list?
Old 07-06-2002
Ultimate OG Member

[hr]Originally posted by: hedeci
dude count me in , i'm in la habra so its like 10 min. drive.
my name is andy and I am 21...
[hr]

Thats awesome! see ya there...if you have any questions or concerns just post it up. I'll add you to the list too. you up for the grub at the thai place also?
Old 07-06-2002
Registered!!

demn.. THe boat is like the best place to eat.. good choice mann..
[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
Old 07-06-2002
Ultimate OG Member

yo AK... my pm box is full but the Boat hasa LOT of non-seafood food. You can order chicken fried rice or beef or pork or pad thai noodles or anything. Garlic pork, etc... theres a grips to choose from. Its really good thai cuisine. From the replies from everyone else they think its pretty good too. Hope you come too. Late
Old 07-06-2002
Ultimate OG Member

[hr]Originally posted by: daliamikey
demn.. THe boat is like the best place to eat.. good choice mann..
[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG]
[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][hr]
should i add you to the food list or are you gonna meet us at the Life Plaza for the second foto takings and chill after the cruise?
Old 07-06-2002
Ultimate OG Member

[hr]Originally posted by: akathairacer626
<-----is in![hr]
whats your name? so i can add it to the list... no flaking rite? haha. I remember you tried to set up a meet or something before but nothing was that great...hope you come to this one. Sounds like everyone is up for some chillin and food. You got a nice car! haha mine is REAL ghetto compared to yours [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG] but whatevers, no one really got any meets together in the so cali area lately so here it is!
Old 07-06-2002
ak
Retired Mod
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

ak can only hope to improve
all right, count JK and AK for "The Boat" [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/IMG]
Old 07-06-2002
Registered!!

[hr]Originally posted by: TopFuel

..count me in for sure. someone remind me though. i marked it on my calendar, but extra reminders are a must.[hr]
My cousin wants to know what city, how old, and can you post any pics? (he's ILuvMySh on Preludeonline.com)
cool...actually girls who drive 2k1s....BRING MORE GIRLS EVERYONE!! I Want more girls to be there
Any pics of you either dalia? or i'll see ya at the meet [hr]

hmm...i have a picture of my car posted on the member's ride section...and yeah..girls definitely drive 2k1's....i know this is going to start some "chaos" i gues ic an say here, but i always htought of civics as "chick cars." im not the only one who says that. most of you guys mod your cars and they look real real nice.
..anyway...im lookin forward to htis meet..ive never been to one

Old 07-06-2002
Ultimate OG Member

[hr]Originally posted by: TopFuel

Any pics of you either dalia? or i'll see ya at the meet [hr]

hmm...i have a picture of my car posted on the member's ride section...and yeah..girls definitely drive 2k1's....i know this is going to start some "chaos" i gues ic an say here, but i always htought of civics as "chick cars." im not the only one who says that. most of you guys mod your cars and they look real real nice.
..anyway...im lookin forward to htis meet..ive never been to one[hr]

Cool...nice to meet ya Julie! Cant wait to see these chicks with 2k1s =P
Old 07-06-2002
Registered!!

wait...im not going to be the only girl there am i?

hmm..okay..im bringing a few others along w/ me. haha

if you guys dont mind...i dont mind.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Official So. Cali 909/626 MEET: *July 27, 2002*