VERY GOOD DEAL for people who live in San Diego area !!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hauliau is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation VERY GOOD DEAL for people who live in San Diego area !!!!!!!!!!!

Hi,

As most of you guys know, I got jacked from 2k2_civic_ex_4d who live in San Marcos back in June when I tried to let him do my headlight retro. Basically I sent him a lot of stuff and then he just disappeared after got all my stuff. This is all the stuff that I sent to him:

1. 01-03 Headlight $100
2. Bixenon Valeo $450
3. DS1 bulb a pair $75
4. DS1 ballast adapter $25

Total $ 650

Here is the deal, if any of you live in San Diego area and willing to travel to his place and bring back all of my stuff then all of the stuff is yours and you just need to pay me back $300 and it's negotiable. If anybody interested, pm me and I'll arrange something with you.

I just hate to see my stuff gone like that.

Thanks
Old 12-05-2006
Banned

djrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to alldjrabbi is a name known to all
Originally Posted by hauliau
Hi,

As most of you guys know, I got jacked from 2k2_civic_ex_4d who live in San Marcos back in June when I tried to let him do my headlight retro. Basically I sent him a lot of stuff and then he just disappeared after got all my stuff. This is all the stuff that I sent to him:

1. 01-03 Headlight $100
2. Bixenon Valeo $450
3. DS1 bulb a pair $75
4. DS1 ballast adapter $25

Total $ 650

Here is the deal, if any of you live in San Diego area and willing to travel to his place and bring back all of my stuff then all of the stuff is yours and you just need to pay me back $300 and it's negotiable. If anybody interested, pm me and I'll arrange something with you.

I just hate to see my stuff gone like that.

Thanks
hahaha dummy.... if they go his spot... how woul du know they picked up anything?? ur just gettin ripped off again lol
Old 12-05-2006
Registered!!

estebomb_ftw will become famous soon enough
wow, thats pretty dumb to send him the stuff in first place...
Old 12-05-2006
Registered!!

Yes I know some smart *** will say something like this. If you got nothing to offer please don't post here. Keep it to yourself your smartass comment. Well I am willing to take the risk. He has been showing his work on here a lot and everybody knows him that's why couple of us trust him.

Last edited by hauliau; 12-05-2006 at 04:37 PM.
Old 12-05-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by djrabbi
hahaha dummy.... if they go his spot... how woul du know they picked up anything?? ur just gettin ripped off again lol
I got ripped off already so there is no "again" here
Old 12-05-2006
Registered!!

ronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry to hear bout that man, its hard to trust ppl these days. I've been ripped off myself so I can relate. If I lived in Cali I'd help ya out. There are nice ppl left in the world. Maybe you should buy a plane ticket and show up at his doorstep with some buddies.
Old 12-05-2006
Registered!!

Thanks for the sympathy man, yeah I have thought about going there too, but that will cost more than the headlight. It's not the money that I am concern but more like trying to do something. Couple of guys here have basically given up and not doing anything. But if this works than it might be good for both sides.
Old 12-05-2006
omgwtfbbq mod.

spoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to all
i know that guy. i bought my RSX seats off of him. i wouldnt mind a retro setup...hmmm..
Old 12-05-2006
Registered!!

familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all
Originally Posted by spoonEM
i know that guy. i bought my RSX seats off of him. i wouldnt mind a retro setup...hmmm..
do it robby!!!!!
Old 12-05-2006
That is not an ordinary rabbit tis the most foul cruel beast

WhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of light
how do you know he didnt give you a fake address? etc etc....
Old 12-05-2006
omgwtfbbq mod.

spoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to all
well even if he did. I know where he lives. lol
Old 12-05-2006
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

bamb00 is a glorious beacon of lightbamb00 is a glorious beacon of lightbamb00 is a glorious beacon of lightbamb00 is a glorious beacon of lightbamb00 is a glorious beacon of lightbamb00 is a glorious beacon of light
good luck man
Old 12-05-2006
Registered!!

civic05acer has a spectacular aura aboutcivic05acer has a spectacular aura aboutcivic05acer has a spectacular aura about
damn that sucks. i would have never dont that. but yea good luck. with that.
Old 12-05-2006
Racism sucks, just like your Mom...

Scott Civic is a glorious beacon of lightScott Civic is a glorious beacon of lightScott Civic is a glorious beacon of lightScott Civic is a glorious beacon of lightScott Civic is a glorious beacon of lightScott Civic is a glorious beacon of light
With all respect, you deserved what you got. No PayPal, no escrow, no nothing. Just "Duuuuuuuh, here's my money, dude! Do your sweet magic!" Poof! Items gone. There's your magic.

Consider it a lesson learned, one that cost you $600+, and leave it at that. You're just getting yourself set up all over again and it'll be our sad duty to read another thread from you that says, "DUDE! It happened AGAIN!!!"

Last edited by Scott Civic; 12-07-2006 at 03:33 PM.
Old 12-05-2006
Registered!!

Civicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of light
good luch adn i hope everythign gos ok
Old 12-05-2006
Registered!!

03-Acura-1.7-EL is a glorious beacon of light03-Acura-1.7-EL is a glorious beacon of light03-Acura-1.7-EL is a glorious beacon of light03-Acura-1.7-EL is a glorious beacon of light03-Acura-1.7-EL is a glorious beacon of light03-Acura-1.7-EL is a glorious beacon of light
I would like to know what comming next!
Old 12-05-2006
Registered!!

civic4dizoor is on a distinguished road
pm his buddy ser1n ,he posted on here a month or 2 ago sayin that dude daniel didnt have acess to a comp, theyve been busy someshit like that, any update on that?
Old 12-05-2006
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ryangt is an unknown quantity at this point
i have my cammies a thruough knowledge of kicking in doors and a mossberg 500 if that helps at all?
Old 12-06-2006
Registered!!

D5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of lightD5cIvIc is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Scott Civic
With all respect, you deserved what you got. No PayPal, no escrow, no nothing. Just "Duuuuuuuh, here's my money, dude! Do your sweet magic!" Poof! Items gone. There's your magic.

Consider it a lesson learned, one that cost you $600+, and leave it at that. You're just getting yourself set up all over again and it'll be our sad duty to read another thread from you that says, "DUDE! It happened again!!!"
^^ that has to be one of the DUMBEST comments i have ever heard. I'm pretty sure he learned his lesson when he did get ripped off. At least he is trying to do something about it. Oh yeah i got ripped off 600 bucks, let me just sit here like scott civic and do nothing about it.

Of course in the future he will do things differently, but at least he's trying to fix his mistakes. You think being 36 and all, you would know that huh?

Also, how could he be setting himself up again when he has abosolutely nothing to lose? what if another members jacks his stuff when they get it form the guy? he will just lose what he has already lost. No bigge.
Old 12-06-2006
omgwtfbbq mod.

Yeah, I think I have have his buddies sn. Dont get me wrong, they are cool guys and they didnt seem too shady to me. Maybe there is a bigger picture here that were not seeing. Like what T said, he doesnt have access to a computer yet, I dunno tho. Check with ser1n. Thats his buddy and maybe he can clear everything up for you. Hope that helps.
Old 12-06-2006
Registered!!

Hey guys, thanks again for all the wishes. D5cIvIc thanks for understanding my situation.
I have contacted ser1n through AIM, and he said that Dan still has all my stuff in his garage and he mentioned that Dan doesn't have internet connection. So finally I told him that if he can just let Dan to send all my stuff back to me whether the retro is done or not but he never replied back.
spoonEM can you help me to contact them and see how is everying? Thanks dude
Old 12-06-2006
omgwtfbbq mod.

You got it....Ill message him a little later on and see if I can find out what the deal is.
Old 12-06-2006
Go Team Venture!

againifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of light
lemme know how this goes.. my gf needs a day trip which means i have to take her to SD one of these weekends... for a price ill rent out my john goodman build..
Old 12-06-2006

southpasdena is an unknown quantity at this point
how far is san marcos from UCSD? If something is set up i can get your stuff that day since my girlfriends roommate is down their 24/7 with her significant other.
Old 12-07-2006
Racism sucks, just like your Mom...

Scott Civic is a glorious beacon of lightScott Civic is a glorious beacon of lightScott Civic is a glorious beacon of lightScott Civic is a glorious beacon of lightScott Civic is a glorious beacon of lightScott Civic is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by D5cIvIc
^^ that has to be one of the DUMBEST comments i have ever heard. I'm pretty sure he learned his lesson when he did get ripped off. At least he is trying to do something about it. Oh yeah i got ripped off 600 bucks, let me just sit here like scott civic and do nothing about it.

Of course in the future he will do things differently, but at least he's trying to fix his mistakes. You think being 36 and all, you would know that huh?

Also, how could he be setting himself up again when he has abosolutely nothing to lose? what if another members jacks his stuff when they get it form the guy? he will just lose what he has already lost. No bigge.
Well, sorry you disagree with me, D5cIvIc, but it's the truth. He should've known better, which, as you pointed out, he's now aware of.

It's not just the initial mistake that irks me. It's this new mistake of his posting, asking for people he doesn't know to go get his stuff for him. Not only is it potentially illegal, since this could be viewed as an online threat, but if he handles it the wrong way, he could be out another $300. I'm sure you think that's not possible, but look at the poor judgement he used in getting himself in this situation to begin with.

He's fixing nothing. All he's doing is creating more problems for himself.

As for being 36, I'm about as much 36 years of age as you are a Jehovah's Witness who does ****. Right, man. Like I'm going to be stupid enough to go online and give out personal info. Jesus Christ...

And thanks to estebomb_ftw and djrabbi for seeing my point, too.
Old 12-07-2006
omgwtfbbq mod.

First off, he is not asking us to do anything illegal. He is merely asking someone to pick up his stuff for him. If someone goes to get it, and then disappears, well heck, hes already out the parts anyways. If they take his stuff and they give him the $200 for the parts, then he'll be recovering at least something back. I dont see whats so wrong about that. Theres no threatening going on, or any illegal activity. Hes just desperate to recover something hes lost, much like we all would be should this have happened to us. Put yourself in his shoes....
Old 12-07-2006
Premium Member

TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang
To be honest, scott civic- you did come across arrogant. I'm backing SpoonEM on this issue fully.

cost breakdown:

600 bucks sent to SD
+ no retrofit sent back
--------
(-600) gorss
+ 300 potential money for recovered stuff
--------
(-300) net

as far as what ur saying on the costs, hes not going to be out (-900), (-600 + -300) this way hes only out 300

Last edited by TRIZ; 12-07-2006 at 05:10 PM.
Old 12-07-2006
omgwtfbbq mod.

Originally Posted by TRIZ
To be honest, scott civic- you did come across aarogant. I'm backing SpoonEM on this issue fully.

cost breakdown:

600 bucks sent to SD
+ no retrofit sent back
--------
(-600) gorss
+ 300 potential money for recovered stuff
--------
(-300) net

thanks. I would probably do the same exact thing if I were him. lol
Old 12-07-2006
Premium Member

TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang
^ No prob.
To hauliau- I hope u fig your issues out and hopeuflly get your parts back or a few bucks. Fraud sucks big time, and nobody ever wins (well, except for the ppl that made off with your free stuff!). But from the sounds of it- it could just be a big misunderstanding, you never really know. But good luck
Old 12-07-2006
Registered!!

NORCAL CIVIC is an unknown quantity at this point
i got yo back spoonem!

Quick Reply: VERY GOOD DEAL for people who live in San Diego area !!!!!!!!!!!