Tech Day and BBQ kick back! Sunday JAN 22nd '06!

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2006
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
DestnationUnkwn is an unknown quantity at this point
RaginSpam, although we are all members of this forum and consider each other some what 'friendly', I would suggest editing the first post with a disclosure. Something everyone that is going to your house should agree to, freeing you of any liability from any and all injuries to person or property that may arise. Make sure people understand that they are responsible for what they do to their own vehicles while on your property, and most importantly make sure that you let people know that injuries may occur while performing work on their vehicles and that they are responsible for that as well.

Sad but true, you cant let your guard down in these lawsuit happy days. Make sure every one agrees to it before the meet.

Just throwing that out.
Old 01-11-2006
omgwtfbbq mod.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
spoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to all
yeah....im gonna sue you if you mess up my car.

im sure its a given though that everyone understands that.....but its good that you pointed it out.
Old 01-12-2006
DOHC i-VTEC TiMEX

aznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud of
eh ... I don't think I can make it ... I have a Lifehouse concert to goto Sunday night in San Diego...

going from OC to LA(meet) to SD(concert) to LA (drop my gf off) back to OC would drive me crazy.
Old 01-12-2006
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
Originally Posted by DestnationUnkwn
RaginSpam, although we are all members of this forum and consider each other some what 'friendly', I would suggest editing the first post with a disclosure. Something everyone that is going to your house should agree to, freeing you of any liability from any and all injuries to person or property that may arise. Make sure people understand that they are responsible for what they do to their own vehicles while on your property, and most importantly make sure that you let people know that injuries may occur while performing work on their vehicles and that they are responsible for that as well.

Sad but true, you cant let your guard down in these lawsuit happy days. Make sure every one agrees to it before the meet.

Just throwing that out.

oh yea thanks for the word...

i edited the first post so check it out!

Originally Posted by aznboysrfr
eh ... I don't think I can make it ... I have a Lifehouse concert to goto Sunday night in San Diego...

going from OC to LA(meet) to SD(concert) to LA (drop my gf off) back to OC would drive me crazy.

that would be insane...i've done something like that before i didnt even wanna drive for a week afterwards...oh well on feb 4th or a tuesday night meet

Last edited by ragingSPAM; 01-12-2006 at 10:44 AM.
Old 01-12-2006
The Standard One

VNlilMAN will become famous soon enoughVNlilMAN will become famous soon enough
i'll be down if i'm not snowboarding..
probably just to kick it though cause i definitely aint touchin anyones car. too damn lazy to do anything
Old 01-12-2006
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
haha all good man...come by and bbq with us
Old 01-12-2006
Registered!!

eyegiant is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by PennyKnotOff
oh yeah someone could paint my altezza grill too
Why your at that, paint your spoiler too.
Old 01-12-2006
Registered!!

PennyKnotOff is just really nicePennyKnotOff is just really nicePennyKnotOff is just really nicePennyKnotOff is just really nicePennyKnotOff is just really nice
Originally Posted by eyegiant
Why your at that, paint your spoiler too.
yeah i was thinking about that but that's gonna need more paint and i'm running short on funds until i get paid next week
Old 01-12-2006
I just burnt my tongue

Basically since there are so many people comming i would like for everyone to pitch in so i can cover the food/drinks (im not that rich haha)...you guys can bring what u like if you want and you can share if you like but thats up to you but basically if you're gonna eat what i buy, i'd prefer it if you guys pitched in $10 bucks as it says in the first post to cover the beer and bbq...ill buy chips, soda, and other snacks too...

also bring your tools if you want to work on ur car

thanks everyone

-mike

also pm me if you havent gotten my address from me

Last edited by ragingSPAM; 01-12-2006 at 02:07 PM.
Old 01-12-2006
Registered!!

eyegiant is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by PennyKnotOff
About a 30min drive for me. I won't be there at exactly 12 but i will do my best to show as early as possible cause what can I say, I like to sleep in on the weekends alittle
don't count on that, Robbie and I will wake your a** up.
Old 01-12-2006
-=ELiTe MeMBeR=-

DMikeX will become famous soon enoughDMikeX will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by eyegiant
don't count on that, Robbie and I will wake your a** up.
no not really that guy sleeps in late sometimes too... i wouldnt count on that!!

LOL
Old 01-12-2006
I just burnt my tongue

hell i'd be surprised if im awake by 12 hahah
Old 01-12-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

dopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond reputedopes6070 has a reputation beyond repute
dang i wish i could sleep in like u guys! 4:20AM weekdays = waking up at 8 on the weekends
Old 01-12-2006
I just burnt my tongue

dang that sux...well at least u can get here earlier haha
Old 01-13-2006
I just burnt my tongue

im going to buy enough meat for 7 people (which can feed like 15 haha) or so cuz we can always get more cuz the market is 2 mins away literally 5 mins if u walk so yea...anyways i got some 7up from costco and thats about it...im gonna wait to get the other stuff until next week
Old 01-14-2006
I just burnt my tongue

w00t one week!....hope it doesnt rain...doubt it will tho
Old 01-14-2006
DOHC i-VTEC TiMEX

aznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud of
only one week, eh?

so how about that AMSOIL 0w30???

I'll need 6 quarts ... or 2 gallons, whichever one you can get.
Old 01-15-2006
omgwtfbbq mod.

spoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to all
mmm...one week. I got lots of stuff to do. haha. Install my new upper mounts on my springs...and uhhh....adjust my rear coilovers....thats it.
Old 01-15-2006
ThE CoRRupToR

dru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nice
Originally Posted by VNlilMAN
i'll be down if i'm not snowboarding..
probably just to kick it though cause i definitely aint touchin anyones car. too damn lazy to do anything
Haha!! Seriously, im done with fixing 7thgens!!
Old 01-15-2006
I just burnt my tongue

i got a tie rod separator so it'll be easier and i've take appart my suspension so many times i can do all four spring install and shocks in 2 hours or so without a life or air tools

oh yea about the amsoil ill pm u my dealers # and call him...hes out in riverside tho i think he does 8 or so a quart but im not too sure (he has a small shop called Xtreme Auto Obsession)
Old 01-15-2006
DOHC i-VTEC TiMEX

ah, it's okay ... I ordered some a couple hours ago ;(

I also ordered some AMSOIL MTF!!! ... I wanna try that **** out ... can't wait
Old 01-15-2006
DOHC i-VTEC TiMEX

oh **** wtf ...

hmm, for some reason I thought this meet was tomorrow ...

I might be able to make it next Sun afterall... but again, it's tentative.
Old 01-15-2006
I just burnt my tongue

oic...yea its next sunday not this sunday haha...hope u can show pm sent too
Old 01-15-2006
The Jackal

dajackal will become famous soon enoughdajackal will become famous soon enough
ei guys, can i come? btw im from norcal but ill be staying back at la...well, my number is 707-508-8233 so hit me up or whatever. =) GOD speed

Last edited by dajackal; 01-15-2006 at 10:41 PM.
Old 01-15-2006
I just burnt my tongue

oh fosho...any one is welcome as long as they dont destroy my place haha....if your in the hood call me ill pm u my cell#
Old 01-16-2006
unique conformist

dannn will become famous soon enough
wat zip code are you in
hahaha
i might be able to come around 1
Old 01-16-2006
I just burnt my tongue

ill pm u my address dan
Old 01-16-2006
Registered!!

7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice7thGenerasianCivic is just really nice
What do people need to do on their cars? I just want to chill. hahahaha
Old 01-16-2006
I just burnt my tongue

you dont have to do anything if u dont want to...its just if you want to do something you can do it as long as we're able to...like no engine swaps or stuff like that cuz i dont have the facility for it but we can do suspensions, body kits, lips, fog lights etc
Old 01-16-2006
Registered!!

goodtimes is on a distinguished road
im down to go... got sunday off

list:
1- install oem fogs
2- maybe new 01 upper mounts

ill be there either right at 12 or befor if thats fine with you

Quick Reply: Tech Day and BBQ kick back! Sunday JAN 22nd '06!