Honda Civic Racing: Drift/Drag/AutoX/Time Attack There are different setups needed if you are using your civic for drifting, drag or track racing

undercover 2 dr accord + my arrest ahhhhh!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2003
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
gorbachev is an unknown quantity at this point
undercover 2 dr accord + my arrest ahhhhh!!!

anyways, i was going back home from work yesterday and i was going a teeny bit fast, like 20 mph over the 55 mph speed limit and suddenly, from nowhere, this god damn accord starts following me and then puts on the lights. i was thinking it was a police impersonator, and refused to stop for like a half mile and then a regular cop in the opposite direction switches his direction and puts his lights on too. i was like what the fck???? what did i do? so then i stop and then get really nervous. the accord cop had a narcotics shirt on and shines the light on my face and then asks for my license and registration. the regular cop comes up behind the accord cop and looks at me to. what the hell is a narcotics cop doing pulling traffic over? anyways, the accord cop takes like 5 minutes to run my info and look for any warrants or that crap like that. yay, i'm clean but not quite! the tallahasee dept of motor vehicles never notified me that my license was suspended!! so the accord cop tells me, "youre under arrest for driving with a suspended license." also i get a hefty 270 buck speeding ticket! then i start yelling i never knew i was suspended. i told them i never received a letter from the dmv. the accord officer says "shut up" and the other pig cuffs and takes me to the regular cop car. i said i'll take your gay asses to court!" he says nothing. i stay at the polk county jail for 12 hours and i was freaking going nuts. i was in isolation since at least the jail guards were cool and didnt see no thugs. then after paying 160 bux to have my new gf remove my car from the towing center, i went to the nearest 24 hr wal-mart and wrote f*ck cops all over the walls in big letters like 5 times. just something i'd share with you guys.
Old 03-29-2003
Tell me what you don't like about yourself....
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

CarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to allCarbonFly is a name known to all
Yep, narcotics cops can pull you. I was traveling down the highway once in my Trans Am and I flew by this silver BMW that was hooked up with the works. A few seconds later I notice him in my rear view with blue lights on. I pull over and immediatly a camaro cop, and 2 interceptor cops pull up around my car.

The narcotics cop claimed that I cut him off and almost ran him into the wall. One of the other cops wrote me a ticket for careless driving ($275 and no points). I went to court, none of the arresting officers showed and the ticket was thrown out. I got off scott free.

BTW, that thing you did in walmart was stupid. Walmart wasn't the cause of your arrest. If you wouldn't have been speeding then you would of never had this problem.

And why was your license suspended anyways? Somehow your innocent story sounds a bit shady.
Old 03-29-2003
Registered!!

Falcon is an unknown quantity at this point
maybe he means his licence expired
Old 03-29-2003
Registered!!

chino511 is an unknown quantity at this point
no offense dude but what was the point of that post....why was ur license suspended...did u ever find out? the dmv usually don't make mistakes like that....you might want to look into that
Old 03-29-2003
Registered!!

they might have suspended it maybe, i mean maybe, because i might have been late to pay off one other ticket. (beating a red light) the notice still never arrived in the mail.
Old 03-29-2003
BAD MON

Booohahaha is an unknown quantity at this point
hahaha...u GOT JOOKED!
Old 03-29-2003
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
injencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of light
at anytime and police agency reserves the right to use any vehicle as a police vehicle. At my dept. we use all kinds of vehicles but normally do not use undercover cars of that sort for traffic stops. Mostly we use unmarked crown victorias with the police interceptor package. But in the narcotics officers vehicles here they do have unmarked impala's(older model) seized in drug suizers that have rims etc, that have lights in the grill and headlights etc. but he is a police officer and if that vehicle is a gov't vehicle then he has the right to pull you over, first off you shouldnt have been doing 20mph over in a 55 zone. but hope everything works out

injen
Old 03-29-2003
Registered!!

injencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of light
Originally posted by Falcon
maybe he means his licence expired
thats not a jailable offense.
Old 03-29-2003
I sure wish my car was newer

white2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of light
It's hard to feel pity when you're telling us 1) your liscense was suspended, but you don't know why and 2) you acted like a two year old and vandalized a Wal-Mart.
Old 03-29-2003
anti rice

spoon will become famous soon enough
ahaha good job on the wallmart part , i dont know why u did it but it wuz hella funny
Old 03-29-2003
Registered!!

dragoon is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by gorbachev
they might have suspended it maybe, i mean maybe, because i might have been late to pay off one other ticket. (beating a red light) the notice still never arrived in the mail.
i'm surprised all they did was suspend it. delinquent tickets usually result in a warrant for your arrest down here.
Old 03-29-2003
Registered!!

Friedrice is an unknown quantity at this point
Damn undercover cops, I actually just saw a black 2 door Acura Legend(?) that pulled over some motorcylce. It had some yellow sign on the side I didn't catch, but it had like blue flashing lights everywhere. I was like WTF? I never saw that before. The only time I got a speeding ticket is because I passed an unmarked Camaro at 85 in a 65.... scared the hell out of me when it started flashing lights all over the place.
Old 03-29-2003
Registered!!

slystad810 is an unknown quantity at this point
Damn...sorry dude

I got a 20 over in Ohio and it was only $80
Old 03-29-2003
Registered!!

Elite is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by white2K2EX
It's hard to feel pity when you're telling us 1) your liscense was suspended, but you don't know why and 2) you acted like a two year old and vandalized a Wal-Mart.
Old 03-29-2003
Registered!!

the speed limit is actually way too low for that area. in fact, it was a divided hwy 2 lane west and east, and the lanes were as wide as I-75. wanna know the exact road? sr-60 between bartow and lakeland where the phosphate mines are if you know what i'm talking about. in florida, you can and will be arrested for driving with a suspended license. that may not be true in other states. i just checked out the status of why my license was suspended. tallahasee claims they never received my check even though i sent it 2 days before the deadline. now its either a clergical error or the dumb postal service. btw, the f*ck cops in the walmart bathroom is still there:devil:
Old 03-29-2003
#1 S2000 Fan

ViNRoCk8 is an unknown quantity at this point
This post really makes me think because i was driving one time and something like this happened to me. This CLK with TV's in the Headrest and 20inch Chrome spinners ( I am not bullshitting) was like driving by me and staring in my car. He's playing 50 cent all loud and it was a older white guy. I am not trying to be racist but why would a older "cop" looking white guy be bumping 50 in his ride. Anyway he goes in front of me and throws on the strobes in his taillights. I was like OK why is this guy in his tricked out CLK paying attention to little old civic boy. So I'm game and I chase him......I weave in traffic (sorry guys) and I go in front of him. As soon as he sees me weave in traffic these sirens go on, and my friend sittin shotty says "O ****, here we go". And I'm like **** this I ain't pulling over. He is just some idiot who got a cop siren installed in his car. He rides my *** with this siren going off for like 15 sec. As we continue down the street he pulls into this stero place and I go my way. I GUESS HE WAS A WANNABE. Or I was just lucky!
Old 03-29-2003
Registered!!

BoYrAcEr is an unknown quantity at this point
that sux man
Old 03-29-2003
Registered!!

damn police impersonators! sometimes they scare me! eventually i wont know what to believe. and when i dont pull over, they can charge me for eluding law enforcement. here in fla, thats a felony and if that guy got caught, he'd be serving some time. i hear dumbasses also use the police impersonation trick to rape women. how stupid.
Old 03-30-2003
Registered!!

ASuave is an unknown quantity at this point
damn police impersonators! sometimes they scare me! eventually i wont know what to believe. and when i dont pull over, they can charge me for eluding law enforcement. here in fla, thats a felony and if that guy got caught, he'd be serving some time. i hear dumbasses also use the police impersonation trick to rape women. how stupid.
Im 95% sure here in florida, if an UNMARKED car is flashing strobes trying to get you to pull over, its your right (for safety reasons) that you can go to a well lit area, or even the police station if your near by, without being penalized.
Old 03-30-2003
Registered!!

DarrenA is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by ASuave
Im 95% sure here in florida, if an UNMARKED car is flashing strobes trying to get you to pull over, its your right (for safety reasons) that you can go to a well lit area, or even the police station if your near by, without being penalized.
I heard that as well.
Old 03-30-2003
Registered!!

doublins is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: undercover 2 dr accord + my arrest ahhhhh!!!

then after paying 160 bux to have my new gf remove my car from the towing center, i went to the nearest 24 hr wal-mart and wrote f*ck cops all over the walls in big letters like 5 times. just something i'd share with you guys.
You're a moron. I hope that (if you actually did do that, who knows you could be lying to try to sound cool), somehow the local law enforcement will be able to find your written confession here on this site. I hope someone else in the area that is on this board contacts them about this and you are forced to deal with the consequences of your moronic actions. I can't believe that because YOU ****ed up and YOU were driving with a suspended license and YOU were speeding and YOU mouthed off to the cops that you would go vandalize a place of business.

You make me sick. I hate that there are actually people like you out there. Blaming everyone else for your own problems. Take some God damn responsibility for yourself and stop lying to yourself.
Old 03-30-2003
O RLY
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

S2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to behold
this has happened to me too.

i got pulled over (though not arrested... the cop drove me home) for speeding, and he came back saying i had a suspended license. i had no clue. however, 3 days later I got a letter from the DMV. "oh, by the way, your license has been suspended since december something". At the time it was March....4 months AFTER they suspended my license, they sent me the letter. This happens a LOT.
Old 03-30-2003
Registered!!

Ducatti is an unknown quantity at this point
There was an iccident in Ohio where the DMV ****ed up and sent out license suspension letters to anyone who had received a traffic citation was sent a license suspension letter and had to pay a fine. Then, when people figured out it was a huge mistake, the DMV didnt refund the money. Quality government at work!
Old 03-31-2003
Registered!!

yeah, its a shame that the govt doesnt know any better. i got a response in the bathroom wall where i have written my statement. there is a big "hell yeah" written in red marker beside the one next to the hand dryer.

to doublins, you would actually start h8ing on cops it they treat you like *** when they pull you over. the world is a bigger place than you think. it is doubtful that anyone else is on the board near me dumb enough to check out a walmart bathroom just to see "f*ck cops" written all over it. and to my knowledge, they dont install cameras in bathrooms like what you are thinking. stop being a hypocrite and admit you probably speed too, which i know you do, a$$hole!
Old 03-31-2003
Registered!!

Cisco88 is an unknown quantity at this point
hehee......at least you didn't get a$$ raped in jail.....
Old 03-31-2003
Registered!!

murd0c is an unknown quantity at this point
man that really sucks sorry to hear that, but that wall-mart thing was really dumb so how long is your licence gone for?
Old 03-31-2003
Reppin' "Custom Concepts"

noname is an unknown quantity at this point
Instead of walmart you should'f went to the police station and tagged up there but I guees since all police officers shop at walmart...........lol

oh well **** happens
Old 03-31-2003
Registered!!

yeah, i'm glad jail was a heluva lot better than i thought, no thuggin gangstaz, or bubba, just most of the time people yelling and arguing with the guards. but they were cool with me. well, in fact, i will go find out today if i can get my damn license reinstated since maybe tallahasee didnt receive it yet and i will prove i paid it. $83 needed for the beating red light, $270 for 20 over 55. g*d damn the speed limit there in that particular area looks like it SHOULD be 70.

yeah, noname, i actually would have felt better doing my vandalism fit at the pig station. i kinda think the walmart thingie was unfair and kinda regret doing it. damn ignorant pigs. but i have to say some cops are cool but most are a$$holes!!
Old 03-31-2003
Registered!!

TwilightX is an unknown quantity at this point
I say this all the time...you call them pigs but when your *** is on the line at a holdup or someone's in your house, we all thank them for being there. They do their jobs - and some of them don't do them as well as others, but that doesn't mean you judge them all based on a few people.

Hell, I'm sorry they acted to poorly towards you - you did the right thing by not pulling over at first, so they're at fault there. And the issue with the suspension is weird but understandable. What's totally idiotic is tatting a bathroom in a Wallmart - what did Wallmart do to you? You accomplished nothng but break the law AGAIN.
Old 04-01-2003
Registered!!

CivicRacer5 is an unknown quantity at this point
The exact same schit just happend to my friend, he had a suspended license but never got a letter from DMV.

Quick Reply: undercover 2 dr accord + my arrest ahhhhh!!!