Honda Civic Racing: Drift/Drag/AutoX/Time Attack There are different setups needed if you are using your civic for drifting, drag or track racing

damn domestic ricers

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2009
just a man with a civic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sicma99ot is a glorious beacon of lightsicma99ot is a glorious beacon of lightsicma99ot is a glorious beacon of lightsicma99ot is a glorious beacon of lightsicma99ot is a glorious beacon of lightsicma99ot is a glorious beacon of light
Angry damn domestic ricers

so its 8pm, on the way to pick up my girl. theres this riced out ~01 mustang in front of me lowered with decals i knew he didnt have. for example: broila, edlebrock. anyway hes doing 55mph in a 60. so i passed him and right when i got in front of him he gets right on my ***. i ignored him for a few minutes, waiting for him to back off, but didnt. we stopped at a red light, and him and his friend in the passenger seat pulls up next to me and starts revving his engine. at this point im pissed enough to where i give in to a race even though i knew he'd smoke me. now even though i dont like street racing, i was mad enough that i broke my own rule. so the light turns green, we both spin tires and took off. the whole way he stuck right next to me (prob to mock my "lil civic"). i got up to 80 and backed off fearing there was a cop up ahead. and we come to another red light, and hes still revving his engine wanting another race. i knew i wouldnt win, so instead of making a fool of myself again, i decided to talk trash, lol. so i rolled down my passenger window and said, "I4 vs V8, not exactly fair. i know guys who would smoke you and save gas while doing it". i guess he got the hint and didnt want to race anymore.

****ing domestic ricers
Old 04-29-2009
Registered!!

Street Kings will become famous soon enoughStreet Kings will become famous soon enough
Re: damn domestic ricers

Instead of racing with that ricer u shud've gotten on his *** when he passed u, follow his *** everywhere as if ur stalking him.

This happened to me once. This riced out Sentra with unaligned "R" badges everywhere, chrome altezzas, and fartball decided to race me, he cutted me off pretty badly trying to get ahead of me so I got pissed and followed his *** for good 20min. I cud tell he was **** scared they way he was driving with me on his tail the whole time.
Old 04-29-2009
just a man with a civic

sicma99ot is a glorious beacon of lightsicma99ot is a glorious beacon of lightsicma99ot is a glorious beacon of lightsicma99ot is a glorious beacon of lightsicma99ot is a glorious beacon of lightsicma99ot is a glorious beacon of light

he never got in front of me or i would have lol. i guess he just wanted to feel like a badass:
Old 04-29-2009
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

again i say, too much fast and furious. and teens in their rice mobiles. i still dont understand the point of street racing. if someone taunts me, i usually just yell out the window, 'mines only got 90hp' and they get the point.
Old 04-30-2009
just a man with a civic

lol that kinda what i say. "street race a stock civic? a civic? ITS A CIVIC! its not how fast you go, but how long you can go that fast!" lmao
Old 04-30-2009
Registered!!

mdawg is on a distinguished road

In the first two days of getting my civic I had 5 people try to race me...prob cause I was enjoying driving a manual for the first time so I was driving pretty stupidly but still.
Old 04-30-2009
just a man with a civic

man, civics get so much crap just because it a civic it not even funny. people always wanna race.
Old 04-30-2009
Registered!!

Retell is an unknown quantity at this point

I love to just floor it at lights and get ahead. Back when I had the Ridgeline, I would destroy these raised duelly f150s we got around here LOL.
Old 04-30-2009
Registered!!

CiviCMugen is an unknown quantity at this point

back when i had my track car and my daily driver civic, i would always get the dumbasses who wanted to race. im not gonna lie, my 1998 honda civic dx with the d15y7 (106 hp) didnt do much to the mustangs... but one day i took my mugen tuned si out and pretty much owned the streets where i live haha its great. but i dont like street racing, i say leave it on the track.
Old 04-30-2009
just a man with a civic

ooh i got the mustang off the line. thats one of the things i love about hondas lol
Old 04-30-2009
just a man with a civic

Originally Posted by CiviCMugen
one day i took my mugen tuned si out and pretty much owned the streets where i live haha its great.
i woulda loved to see that. i would have been lmao

but i dont like street racing, i say leave it on the track.
werd
Old 04-30-2009
Registered!!

Street racing bad, flooring it in front of a cop with an aftermarket intake, keeping below speed limit... funny.
Old 04-30-2009
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

ya except they can get you for "exhibition of speed" or "quick start" even if your car is slow. plenty of people here have been pulled over for that in a civic.
Old 04-30-2009
Registered!!

O Rly o.0
Old 05-01-2009
Registered!!

dryft will become famous soon enough

I hate being the first one in line at a red light, our cars have absolutely no low-end. So i play it off and shift at 3k til i hit a hundred lol
Old 05-01-2009
Registered!!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
subworm07 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gearbox
ya except they can get you for "exhibition of speed" or "quick start" even if your car is slow. plenty of people here have been pulled over for that in a civic.
yep sadly I got one off those quick "quick start" tickets while on the freeway.
Old 05-01-2009
Registered!!

am-ricers are full of **** so bad! i'd rather own a nice civic anyway! have you seen all the different versions of mustangs now? its disgusting!!! the gt 500 (which i think they should have left that to be just Eleanor in the 60's) is the same as the KR and the premium GT! just with different decals.all the roush's and saleen mustangs have the same hp too so i dont get ford right now with their mustang division... oh well. as long as i have my civics im a happy driver oh yeh i will give ford props for their mustang super snake!
Old 05-02-2009
the best kind of lovin is from the oven!

ProjectMayhemR will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Street Kings
Instead of racing with that ricer u shud've gotten on his *** when he passed u, follow his *** everywhere as if ur stalking him.

This happened to me once. This riced out Sentra with unaligned "R" badges everywhere, chrome altezzas, and fartball decided to race me, he cutted me off pretty badly trying to get ahead of me so I got pissed and followed his *** for good 20min. I cud tell he was **** scared they way he was driving with me on his tail the whole time.
dude if u followed me like that i would have just led u down a one way street and hopped out with the shotgun. Not too smart especially not in my neighborhood.
Old 05-05-2009
Registered!!

tknaub is an unknown quantity at this point

I like to make them think im gonna race them then just turn right or left (makes them look like *******s!
Old 05-05-2009
Registered!!

YodaGuy5 is an unknown quantity at this point

I saw a riced Mustang the other day with a big ol' wing on it. It kind of made me puke a little in my mouth...
Old 05-05-2009
Registered!!

lmao haha i love this thread!!! finally people who think with their brains lol i have to say i admire you all!
Old 05-11-2009
Registered!!

oscar meza will become famous soon enough

i almost got one of those quick start tickets but the cop was just in training so he practiced on me told me to get my exhaust back to stock and left my record is clean so he had no other business with me

ya i hate ricers when im at a red light

my gf friend always talks his ish bout his mustang engine being all big ...i just told him i dont race cuz i know ima get smoked... 1) i drive an automatic 2)i drive a civic... but i do save a hella lot more gas then that foo hahahaha
Old 05-11-2009
Registered!!

mdawg is on a distinguished road

I still have no explanation why 2 nights ago a 08 v6 accord came up beside me and engaged....I took off but only because I wanted to see that thing go...not because I thought I had a chance.
Old 05-12-2009
Jp7
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Jp7 is an unknown quantity at this point

I4 vs. V8 - yeah I know its not fair, they don't stand a chance!
Old 05-12-2009
Registered!!

jtreat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gearbox
yeah, i did that and got pulled over for a "unsafe start".
Old 05-15-2009
Registered!!

amd4me is an unknown quantity at this point

Up until a few days ago I had a 1989 Dinan STG III BMW 750iL. People wouldnt leave me alone it was unreal. One time this guy in a yellow Roush Mustang threw the " westside" on the freeway. By the time guy had his hand down I had five cars on him. Mustang guys are by far the worst.
Old 05-15-2009
Registered!!

lmao nice! i dont understand why people have to do **** like that.... what? are they trying to be noticed? i say if you wanna be noticed you should be yourself. and if thats all the popularity you get well thats all you deserve! karma baby.
Old 05-16-2009
Registered!!

flyboy1304 is an unknown quantity at this point

I own a dodge dakota as well as my ek, I was messing with my friend one day and reving my engine in the parkinglot, (bragging on my HP and mods 325hp) anyhow I said "u like that it sounds great" he laughed and said "sounds like 8 MPG" and reved his ek and said sounds like 30 MPG..." I couldnt help but laugh... BTW he was close. i get 15mgp city and on a lucky day down hill and douwn wind i've gotten 22mpg. It stays parked at home alot... I LOVE MY EK 30MPG all day.... I hate those rices out domestics, ESPECIALLY the CAVILERS! ther just dumb looking.!
Old 05-17-2009
Registered!!

haha! i hate cavaliers too!!!!
Old 05-17-2009
Registered!!

01cvc will become famous soon enough

this thread is hilarious!