Honda Civic Racing: Drift/Drag/AutoX/Time Attack There are different setups needed if you are using your civic for drifting, drag or track racing

LOL just something I'd share..

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
korhk is an unknown quantity at this point
LOL just something I'd share..

Well my cousin just bought a new SI (black), and he'd just passed the break-in period.
SOoooo I told him "Give ME the KEYS!!" lol..
well so i was just rolling around to get the feel of the clutch (engages bit earlier than mine).. and what do i see? a white g35 on my ***
well I knew i'd get raped by it, but wth.. I gun it and sweet vtec kicks in (shift light is kinda cool i thought), and I could see the g35 tryin to catch up. But the traffic had him slow down while i managed to squeeze through lol..
So i'm just BSin about "I'd just beat g35~~" and this old POS condition civic hatch is trying to pull up to check out my car (well not really mine but for the moment i wanted it to be mine )
I could totally see him trying to look since his head was freakin outside his window to see the car lol.. So I thought i'd give him somethin special..
as soon as he was done checking out the rear, side, and pulling up to see the front.. i said.. naaaa.. shifted to 2nd and just took off on him lol
I could see his face on the side mirror.. it looked something like
anyway~ the point of this tread is.. I WANT THE SI TOO
Old 12-11-2006
Registered!!

Pattycakes is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by korhk
I could totally see him trying to look since his head was freakin outside his window
hahaha funny, i want one too...
Old 12-12-2006
Registered!!

EMK20a2 will become famous soon enoughEMK20a2 will become famous soon enough
yeah the new Si is not to bad at all and I like the way they look compared to the ep3. It is also one of my favorite cars to kill . Nothing beats the look on the face of the SI owner who thinks they bought the greatest thing Honda made, as a little 7thgen civic, screeming at rpms beyond what their stock limiter will allow, pulls them like nothing at all. Until they day I run into one that is boosted or on juice, and get my a$$ handed to me.
Old 12-13-2006
Registered!!

familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all
a stock si would have no chance against a g35 if it was really racing. you only won because the other guy wasnt racing. they are over a second faster than an SI!!

Last edited by familycar; 12-13-2006 at 05:48 PM.
Old 12-13-2006
DOHC i-VTEC TiMEX

aznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud ofaznboysrfr has much to be proud of
oh damn. faster than a bugatti.
Old 12-13-2006
Registered!!

familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all
/\/\

Lol
Old 12-13-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by korhk
Well my cousin just bought a new SI (black), and he'd just passed the break-in period.
SOoooo I told him "Give ME the KEYS!!" lol..
well so i was just rolling around to get the feel of the clutch (engages bit earlier than mine).. and what do i see? a white g35 on my ***
well I knew i'd get raped by it, but wth.. I gun it and sweet vtec kicks in (shift light is kinda cool i thought), and I could see the g35 tryin to catch up. But the traffic had him slow down while i managed to squeeze through lol..
So i'm just BSin about "I'd just beat g35~~" and this old POS condition civic hatch is trying to pull up to check out my car (well not really mine but for the moment i wanted it to be mine )
I could totally see him trying to look since his head was freakin outside his window to see the car lol.. So I thought i'd give him somethin special..
as soon as he was done checking out the rear, side, and pulling up to see the front.. i said.. naaaa.. shifted to 2nd and just took off on him lol
I could see his face on the side mirror.. it looked something like
anyway~ the point of this tread is.. I WANT THE SI TOO
And then you woke up?
Old 12-13-2006
Registered!!

Curiouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really nice
he say he was bullshittin. i dont see whats wrong with his post, besides it being a little difficult to read.
Old 12-13-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
I just posted because I was bored. I really could care less
Old 12-17-2006
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Mr_Plenty is a jewel in the roughMr_Plenty is a jewel in the roughMr_Plenty is a jewel in the rough
hahaha yall flame like crazy in this place