Spoon mirrors/headlight problems - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Spoon mirrors/headlight problems

Old 06-04-2018
Registered!!

bg181980 is an unknown quantity at this point
Spoon mirrors/headlight problems

Hello, While i was deployed on my 6th combat deployment my wife was driving my 8th Gen Honda civic hybrid, Traffic on 512 was horrible and a fire engine passed her very closely, and clipped the driver's side mirror( crushing the glass and making for a bad day). I took the car from her and bought her a NISMO Juke to make her happy. I lived with the broken mirror glass for several years until i PCS'd to New Jersey where they started giving me tickets for it. I made the misguided choice of ordering Spoon mirrors for the car (they look bad ***) after $900.00 for the mirrors, and another $374.00 to have them prepped and painted, the headlights don't work cause the mirrors aren't connected to anything.

Has any one else had this problem?

Is there an easy solution to make the headlights work with Spoon mirrors?

At this point i would rather chuck my spoon mirrors in the garbage, and buy the non painted cheap body shop replacements than buy a new car cause my headlights don't work.

I have a cauple months before it gets dark really early, and i need my headlights to get to work.