Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Not mine but i know you guys would apreciate this :)

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2011
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hath33 will become famous soon enough
Not mine but i know you guys would apreciate this :)

Old 04-08-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of
Re: Not mine but i know you guys would apreciate this :)

Nsx!!
Old 04-08-2011
Registered!!

AHHHHHH!!!!! i know i saw it when i was working and my jaw just dropped... i had to upload this on here because when i pointed it out to my coworker " hey check out that car" my coworker " o sick dude thats a sweet Ferrari" me "wow really?" lol
Old 04-08-2011
That Dude with the Questions

Shift-E is a jewel in the roughShift-E is a jewel in the roughShift-E is a jewel in the roughShift-E is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by MindBomber
Nsx!!
Lol its obvious why you like it so much

And DAMN that's a sweet car. Don't know much about them, but it looks like a beauty, and knowing Honda it probably performs like a dream
Old 04-08-2011
Registered!!

Well they stopped making these cars so they really are something special. i wish i could have meet the owner then i would have know the date and mileage and all that good stuff.
Old 04-09-2011
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

eh, its aiite.
Old 04-10-2011
Autocross Padawan

Zeferint is a glorious beacon of lightZeferint is a glorious beacon of lightZeferint is a glorious beacon of lightZeferint is a glorious beacon of lightZeferint is a glorious beacon of lightZeferint is a glorious beacon of lightZeferint is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sl33pyriceboi
eh, its aiite.
Wish Honda just kept making these and never made the s2000
Old 04-10-2011
PITA Admin
Administrator

Received 1,440 Likes on 1,196 Posts
sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of

^ is that because you get beaten by s2k on the autoX?
not many NSX out there
Old 04-10-2011
Kenny the Ricer

Kennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.civicforums.com/forums/6...-coverage.html

Plenty of NSX you can jump up and down for
Old 04-10-2011
Trance Addict

MelJ is a glorious beacon of lightMelJ is a glorious beacon of lightMelJ is a glorious beacon of lightMelJ is a glorious beacon of lightMelJ is a glorious beacon of light

I can expect to see the 8 of them that drive around once the weather gets nice out here very soon . I'm glad they're so rare because seeing them always puts a smile on my face.
Old 04-10-2011
Autocross Padawan

Zeferint is a glorious beacon of lightZeferint is a glorious beacon of lightZeferint is a glorious beacon of lightZeferint is a glorious beacon of lightZeferint is a glorious beacon of lightZeferint is a glorious beacon of lightZeferint is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sdaidoji
^ is that because you get beaten by s2k on the autoX?
......maybe..unless im co-driving in my brothers evo VIII =]
I agree with Mel though, I haven't seen one in awhile but when I do it's always a pleasant surprise. Speaking of, there's actually a S2KCR that regularly races at our autox events, i'll have to post up pics next time I get a chance...
Old 04-10-2011
PITA Admin
Administrator

sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of

muwaaahahaha! i get mine back handed to me too by them!
The only NSX i saw in the Nashville superspeedway was getting its back handed to him(he was too scared to hit the corners with his mid-ship engine...) by a older AE86 corolla A new, stock "with shocks" Sentra was going even faster on the pissing dog mode
The diff a driver makes...
but yeah, an NSX is similar to the S2k... it's easier to mess them than to improve upon... Hate honda, they did too good a job in stock form... That's the reason the s2k is in A-stock class, together with corvettes and other mosnters...

this one is one of the "resident" SM monsters, but not the fastest... the fastest forgot even what a windshield is... The fastest stock, then does not know what a tire without slip angle is like...

Last edited by sdaidoji; 04-10-2011 at 05:15 PM.
Old 04-16-2011
Registered!!

JDMUSCLE is an unknown quantity at this point

NSX... Very nice looking car but painfully slow!! Needs a ton of work to just get in the 11s...
Old 04-16-2011
PITA Admin
Administrator

hehe! they not meant to go fast on the straights, but are a handful for inexperienced driver and a dream to who knows how to drive them in the road track

And much better than the vic D17, 0-60MPH in 6 years
Old 04-16-2011
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

reminds me of remote controled cars i had way back lol

Old 04-16-2011
Registered!!

JDMUSCLE is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sdaidoji
hehe! they not meant to go fast on the straights, but are a handful for inexperienced driver and a dream to who knows how to drive them in the road track

And much better than the vic D17, 0-60MPH in 6 years
Agreed... They are meant for turns and looking sexy..