Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Billkisme: 2002 Civic EX

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2011
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LTDan is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Billkisme: 2002 Civic EX

Wow. It all looks really nice. Nothing too over the top. Very clean looking. Usually body kits are ugly and cheap looking, but the pieces you have on there look clean and fit well. Even the rims fit well with everything else you've done. The only thing I'd change would be those yellow fog covers to be clear.
Old 03-07-2011
Registered!!

billkisme is a jewel in the roughbillkisme is a jewel in the roughbillkisme is a jewel in the roughbillkisme is a jewel in the rough

Ive been thinking about making some type of CF cover for the plug tube but never got around to it yet.

and thanks LTDan. you dont like the Yellow Fogs? they were clear but I painted them yellow
Old 03-07-2011
Registered!!

SpeedDownZone is a jewel in the roughSpeedDownZone is a jewel in the roughSpeedDownZone is a jewel in the roughSpeedDownZone is a jewel in the rough

there not body kits there lip kits i have the same but with a rs front lip and i think the yellow fog look good i have clears one that i put in and thinking of buying yellow and smoke one just to see what will the look like.
Old 03-07-2011
Registered!!

Originally Posted by billkisme
Ive been thinking about making some type of CF cover for the plug tube but never got around to it yet.

and thanks LTDan. you dont like the Yellow Fogs? they were clear but I painted them yellow
They don't look bad. I like the look of cleanly installed fog lights and those ones are definitely clean looking. It's just that the rest of the car is clear colored. The yellow just goes against that a bit.
Old 03-09-2011
Registered!!

billkisme is a jewel in the roughbillkisme is a jewel in the roughbillkisme is a jewel in the roughbillkisme is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by SpeedDownZone
there not body kits there lip kits i have the same but with a rs front lip and i think the yellow fog look good i have clears one that i put in and thinking of buying yellow and smoke one just to see what will the look like.

go for the yellow they will look good.

Originally Posted by LTDan
They don't look bad. I like the look of cleanly installed fog lights and those ones are definitely clean looking. It's just that the rest of the car is clear colored. The yellow just goes against that a bit.
Thank you sir. I thought since I went with the bronze wheels and the intake is bronze that the yellow fogs would go great.
Old 03-09-2011
Registered!!

Rahway09 is an unknown quantity at this point

hey i have a question i have the civic sedan ex as well how did u do the foglights since theres no space for the switch due to the sunroof! also did u have to cut into the housing to put the foglights in?
Old 03-09-2011
Registered!!

SpeedDownZone is a jewel in the roughSpeedDownZone is a jewel in the roughSpeedDownZone is a jewel in the roughSpeedDownZone is a jewel in the rough

Depends on what you have you can put it in the little rectangle shapes next to the lighter
Old 03-09-2011
Registered!!

okie_smokie is an unknown quantity at this point

Looks just like my civic!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	010.jpg
Views:	157
Size:	47.5 KB
ID:	80417  
Old 03-09-2011
Registered!!

the little rectangles are one for the sunroof to open and close it, one is the mirrors fixer to move them left and right, and third one is cruise control so there is no space for fog light switch
Old 03-09-2011
PITA Admin
Administrator

Received 1,440 Likes on 1,196 Posts
sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Rahway09
the little rectangles are one for the sunroof to open and close it, one is the mirrors fixer to move them left and right, and third one is cruise control so there is no space for fog light switch
Originally Posted by SpeedDownZone
Depends on what you have you can put it in the little rectangle shapes next to the lighter
he is talking about the center console... under the radio
Old 03-10-2011
Registered!!

go for the yellow they will look good.

Thank you sir. I thought since I went with the bronze wheels and the intake is bronze that the yellow fogs would go great.

Ah, I see, I was just looking at the head-on picture and didn't really notice the bronze wheels. Still a very nice, clean looking car. Everything looks well put together. I wouldn't do too many more appearance mods. Too much more and it will look too busy.
Old 03-10-2011
Registered!!

sdaidoji = ah ok thanks yea i didnt know you could put it there thanks for the help.
Old 03-11-2011
Registered!!

Originally Posted by Rahway09
hey i have a question i have the civic sedan ex as well how did u do the foglights since theres no space for the switch due to the sunroof! also did u have to cut into the housing to put the foglights in?
you know what I didnt like the switch the fogs came with it just looked cheap so I used a toggle switch I had and cut into the little squares next to the cig lighter and put it there, I can take a pic of it if you want.

Originally Posted by LTDan
Ah, I see, I was just looking at the head-on picture and didn't really notice the bronze wheels. Still a very nice, clean looking car. Everything looks well put together. I wouldn't do too many more appearance mods. Too much more and it will look too busy.
I really didnt think of doing to much more to the outside. if anything else it would be a few little carbon fiber things and different rims. something a little bigger.
Old 03-11-2011
Registered!!

Originally Posted by okie_smokie
Looks just like my civic!
your right I like that. what size are your rims?
Old 03-14-2011
Registered!!

well I got the window and rear window visor put on so heres a few pics.

whatcha think?

Last edited by billkisme; 03-27-2011 at 07:47 PM.
Old 03-14-2011
Registered!!

Never been a big fan of rear visor but it looks good. I think anything else and your probably ganna go over board but thats just me.
Old 03-14-2011
Registered!!

hath33 will become famous soon enough

yea i agree ive never really liked any kinda visor on civics but urs somehow pulls it off nice job.
Old 03-14-2011
Registered!!

I love the rear visor. it just gives the back a little something.
Theres not much more going on with the outside of the car. if anything a carbon fiber hood and a roof rack. smaller tires and new suspension.
Old 03-14-2011
Registered!!

Old 04-04-2011
Registered!!

okie_smokie is an unknown quantity at this point

they're 17s
Old 04-10-2011
Registered!!

Newest pic from today.

Crappy cell phone pic
Old 04-10-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of

Looking better with every pic.
Old 04-10-2011
Registered!!

Originally Posted by MindBomber
Looking better with every pic.
thank you sir. the next step is to get some 195-55-15 tires. I still feel like im 4x4ing around.
Old 05-06-2011
Registered!!

its been a little while since Ive been on. ive had some issues lately.
heres a quick cell pic I took a few days ago.
Old 05-13-2011
Registered!!

Had a Photo shoot today in Baltimore City and this is just a few of the pics

Old 05-13-2011
PITA Admin
Administrator

Received 1,440 Likes on 1,196 Posts
sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of

the next step is to get some 195-55-15 tires.
?!? that's a good way to feel going 100 MPH (speedo) while going 70MPH (real)... Be careful, the impact on your odometer could be big...
Old 06-10-2011
Registered!!

Gave her a bath today and took this pic for everyone
Old 06-10-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of

I thinl i think what I like best about the car is the rim choice. It's really difficult to find something that flows with the green but thats perfect!
Old 06-10-2011
Registered!!

Originally Posted by MindBomber
I thinl i think what I like best about the car is the rim choice. It's really difficult to find something that flows with the green but thats perfect!
Thank you. I am looking at getting another set of rims but will be staying with the gold/bronze polished lip look tho.
Old 06-29-2011
Registered!!

rear camber kit installed today.

Quick Reply: Billkisme: 2002 Civic EX