Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

ZOMG LOOK AT MY CAR!! lol.. **HATERS WELCOME**

Old 08-10-2010
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,144 Likes on 799 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute
ZOMG LOOK AT MY CAR!! lol.. **HATERS WELCOME**

at the thread title.. hehe..

Anyways, got bored and decided to give my baby a little bit of a damp rag wipedown. I started wiping her down, then I started wiping down the engine bay, then decided to pull all the **** that was just sitting there from old installs (wires and whatnot from boost controller, siren from the alarm I pulled from my car a long time ago, etc..).. That involved me going into my dash and cleaning up wires under there, then I started pulling all the wires from under my dash that weren't doing anything.. lol..

If you've ever read the picture book "If You Give a Mouse a Cookie," that's pretty much what I ended up doing. After I was done, I figure I needed to play around with my new camera today, and here are the results. Lemme know what you think, and like the title says, haters are welcome to hate. hahaha

and before any of you say it, I know my rims, front bumper, and hood are beat to ****.. Front bumper due to having hella highway miles, and hood from weather damage due to sitting out exposed to the elements while I was out to sea for months at a time.

Gotta have the photoshop cutaway hood picture
Name:  IMG_0361.jpg
Views: 402
Size:  106.9 KB

Name:  IMG_0365.jpg
Views: 398
Size:  92.4 KB

Name:  IMG_0370.jpg
Views: 400
Size:  72.5 KB

Name:  IMG_0414.jpg
Views: 367
Size:  100.3 KB

Name:  IMG_0372.jpg
Views: 471
Size:  54.6 KB

Name:  IMG_0375.jpg
Views: 408
Size:  50.3 KB

You know you're jealous of my custom "xRiCeBoYx" sticker
Name:  IMG_0376.jpg
Views: 398
Size:  62.6 KB

Name:  IMG_0377.jpg
Views: 397
Size:  58.1 KB

I don't have the heart to scrape this sticker off.. or the one on my rear passenger quarter window
Name:  IMG_0379.jpg
Views: 442
Size:  44.1 KB

That's right.. That's a miniature plush Chewbacca chillin' on top of the wink mirror. And if you look closely, pedobear is on the bottom right corner of the 4th mirror panel..
Name:  IMG_0403.jpg
Views: 412
Size:  101.3 KB
Old 08-10-2010
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hindude will become famous soon enough
Re: ZOMG LOOK AT MY CAR!! lol.. **HATERS WELCOME**

haha i'm diggin the turbo mrror.
Old 08-10-2010
Johnny Tran stole my S2000 that I had over $100K in mods.

VTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to behold

Really like your car especially your rear view mirror.It has pedobear and JDM Soshinoya on it.Your a new driver?
Old 08-10-2010
Administrator
Administrator

xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

Not new driver, Filipino driver! hahahaha.. I like my wannabe, Filipino-themed soshinoya badge even though it's a bit melted from the heat it's seen.. lol

I got a pedobear peekin' out the side of my rear window, too
Old 08-10-2010

VTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to behold

Hahaha.I was talking about the soshinoya on your rear view mirror.lol.I didn't even see your Filipino soshinoya until you mentioned it.
Old 08-10-2010
Administrator
Administrator

Originally Posted by VTEC-2.0
Hahaha.I was talking about the soshinoya on your rear view mirror.lol.I didn't even see your Filipino soshinoya until you mentioned it.
hahahaha! I completely forgot that was on there.. I had to look at the pics again to find out what you were talking about. I just wanted to sticker bomb it with a bunch of "JDM" and random ****, and I had a mini soshinoya sticker lying around.. I gotta find more stickers to put on it.
Old 08-10-2010
I'm bigger than you.

DannyK35 is a name known to allDannyK35 is a name known to allDannyK35 is a name known to allDannyK35 is a name known to allDannyK35 is a name known to allDannyK35 is a name known to allDannyK35 is a name known to allDannyK35 is a name known to all

I was just about to say..... wtf is that Pedobear?

He's no match for Predobear though...

Name:  predobear2.jpg
Views: 428
Size:  48.0 KB
Old 08-10-2010
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
lordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond repute

EWWWW a Hundai!! You are like me. I don't like taking my car out into the sunlight to take pictures of it. My paint is beat to ****.
Old 08-10-2010
Administrator
Administrator

The hyundai's my dad's car.. Only time I drive it is to move it the hell out my way or for road trips that require more cargo than my car can handle (snowboarding, road trips where we have hella luggage and a cooler, etc..). As for why it's in the garage, that's where I gave my car a wipedown and did all the electrical work.. no way in hell I was gonna do that out in the Vegas sun.. Plug my car hardly gets the garage treatment. My step-mom's beat-to-**** '97 MB E420 and my spoiled lil' brother's '08 Lexus IS250 get the garage spots, even though I take better care of my car than the both of them combined. When either one of them are out of the house, I quickly move my car into their spot..

I actually had plans to drive it out to some scenic routes and play with my camera out there, but I ended up spending all day to make my car all clean and purdy. I think tomorrow's gonna be an early morning clay-bar then out to some scenic desert spots for some camera fun.
Old 08-10-2010
Registered!!

lordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond repute

I'd like to drive out east through the desert when I go back to Irvine this weekend. I need a change from ****ing I-5.
Old 08-10-2010
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud of

WTF is up with the 16 CRTs?
Old 08-10-2010
Registered!!

Mr.VTEC has a spectacular aura aboutMr.VTEC has a spectacular aura about

Riceboy you know I love your car.....but loose the mirror man! lol and what kind of spolier is that? I like it!
Old 08-10-2010
Low and slow!

02civicsi02 will become famous soon enough

Car looks good man.

And I have been in a car with a wink mirror and I swear you can see everything with them lol.
Old 08-10-2010
Registered!!

Nosepicker is a jewel in the roughNosepicker is a jewel in the roughNosepicker is a jewel in the roughNosepicker is a jewel in the rough

Nice car, dawg!

Where did you get that mirror? How does it attached?
Old 08-11-2010

Forgot to ask.How much hp/torque does your Civic output with the turbo?How much without the turbo?
Old 08-11-2010
Administrator
Administrator

I'm not getting rid of the mirror any time soon.. It seems like the heat's kinda warping the shape of it a little, so if it ever ends up sagging to the point of no return, then I'll go back to stock.. I like the fact that I have ZERO blind spots now though.. A lot of drivers, nevada and cali alike, LOVE to sneak in and sit in your blind spots, and it royally pisses me off.. This way, I can see if some retarded dipshit is hovering in my (usually driver side) blind spot.

The mirror comes with a bracket kit, but it sat up way too high and not very adjustable enough, so I went to home depot, bought some flat aluminum 1.5" wide plates and stainless steel hardware, and fabbed some bracket extenders. I also took my OEM mirror, cut off the little back plastic part and glued it to the back of my wink mirror so it has some support in the middle. I picked it up at a Pep Boys for 20 bucks, by the way.
Clicky --> Initial Install
Clicky --> Modded brackets/Final install

As for horsepower/torque.. Yea.. lol.. I never dyno'd my car without the turbo, but with the turbo, I think their dyno settings were all sorts of messed up. At 2.5psi (due to a wastegate regulator issue), I was dyno'd at 143.7hp with 594.9 ft-lbs of torque.. lol.. Upon furthur investigation, they had a baseline dyno at 127.6hp and 590.0 ft-lbs, so I had an increase of 16.1whp and 4.9 ft-lbs of torque. That shop HELLA sucked though. I never went back there, and never found a shop worth going to up there in WA state..
Name:  CIMG1612.jpg
Views: 413
Size:  77.4 KB...................
I also have the trial version of PocketDyno for the iPhone, which, on an uphill run, said I had 107whp (didn't quite reach a quarter mile in that run). I recently did another run on a flat surface and it told me I had 138whp and a 1/4 mile time of 15.67 @ 96.15mph. I don't know how off that is, because it started recording as soon as I took off, and when it stopped the run, I really was at about 95 mph.. I highly doubt I'm putting down 138 at the wheels with nothing but an AEM V2, Kamikaze ceramic header, Random Tech high flow cat/downpipe, 2.25" A'PEXi WS2 cat-back, and an ACT Streetlight flywheel as mods that would make any sort of difference..

oh, and it's a Kaminari KTR-II wing

Last edited by xRiCeBoYx; 08-11-2010 at 01:04 AM.
Old 08-11-2010
Low and slow!

^594 trq lol. Your right bout something being up with that shop. How much they charge you for that dyno.
Old 08-11-2010
Administrator
Administrator

I don't quite remember.. It was 4 years ago.. I think the rate was $120 for the first hour, and $100/hr after that for dyno and tuning. For dyno runs alone, I don't remember..

Lol, I think if I actually had damn near 500 ft-lbs torque, my tranny would blow up. hahaha. I wonder the baseline calibration was fat fingered with a "5" in front of the actual torque value.. nevertheless, shitty shop.
Old 08-11-2010

Yep.There's definitely something wrong with that dyno shop.594 ft-lb of torque with 143 hp?I highly doubt there's that much torque.
Old 08-11-2010
Low and slow!

Originally Posted by xRiCeBoYx
I don't quite remember.. It was 4 years ago.. I think the rate was $120 for the first hour, and $100/hr after that for dyno and tuning. For dyno runs alone, I don't remember..

Lol, I think if I actually had damn near 500 ft-lbs torque, my tranny would blow up. hahaha. I wonder the baseline calibration was fat fingered with a "5" in front of the actual torque value.. nevertheless, shitty shop.
It probably was so your real trq was 94.
Old 08-11-2010
Administrator
Administrator

either that or completely eff'd up... lol.. I don't think my car was putting 127 at the wheels to begin with.
Old 08-11-2010
Administrator
Administrator

well, looks like I'll be doing my LED third brake light conversion tomorrow, depending on when I get the part.. My 8thgen ex LED brake light assembly entered the Las Vegas USPS distribution center a couple hours ago.
Old 08-11-2010
Registered!!

honda1996 is an unknown quantity at this point

you car is freaking awesome..
Old 08-11-2010
Dr Krieger of Modification

Received 84 Likes on 58 Posts
mac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to behold

awe man i thought you really had a see through hood! nice photoshoping though. i'm liking the car, how much those seats cost you? ps: my old crew i used to play ball with was nearly all Taiwanese, they could always rock anime stuff and still look cool. i still keep a sticker of black pig (black pig white pig) on my phone and a little big planet figure, but i'd be hated on majorly if i ever put something like that in my car, you lucky bas*****, lol.
Old 08-11-2010
Administrator
Administrator

Originally Posted by mac25
. i still keep a sticker of black pig (black pig white pig) on my phone and a little big planet figure, but i'd be hated on majorly if i ever put something like that in my car, you lucky bas*****, lol.
Monokuro Boo? lol.. I should put some of them on my mirror

as for the bolded part, Katt Williams had it right
Understand n****s is gonna hate you, regardless. Get that out of your head, that fantasy world where n****s ain't hatin' on you. You gotta be greatful, you need haters. What the f*** is you complainin' about, what the f*** do you think a hater's job is: to f***in' hate, so let them motherf***ers do they god damn job.... Fellas, if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherf***ers... Do **** that make you happy.
The way I see it, if someone hates on you for something, they're just jealous that they can't be you.

The seats ran me $699 a seat. I had Tenzo/Recaro seat brackets (because I had some Tenzo rally seats on the way until a small mishap happened), and they fabbed some brackets to make the seats work with the Recaro brackets. With tax and labor, it ended up being $2000 installed. In hindsight, I should have gone with the Recaro Sports in Nardo Black and Blue Suede like I had originally intended. It probably would have ended up being the same price because they wouldn't have had to fab anything. Oh well.
Old 08-11-2010
Registered!!

fast16 is an unknown quantity at this point

how do u like the v2 intake?
Old 08-11-2010
Registered!!

Nosepicker is a jewel in the roughNosepicker is a jewel in the roughNosepicker is a jewel in the roughNosepicker is a jewel in the rough

Your car's turbo charged? Shiet, couldn't even see the turbine. Where's it hidden? LOL!
Old 08-11-2010
Low and slow!

Originally Posted by Nosepicker
Your car's turbo charged? Shiet, couldn't even see the turbine. Where's it hidden? LOL!
It did have a turbo but not any more.
Old 08-11-2010
Administrator
Administrator

Originally Posted by Nosepicker
It's hidden in my bedroom

Originally Posted by fast16
how do u like the v2 intake?
I like it. It was the intake I had before I went turbo, then once I took the turbo off, I went right back to another V2.
Old 08-11-2010
Administrator
Administrator

Oh yea, speaking of being able to rock random **** and still look cool...
Name:  SDC10015.jpg
Views: 438
Size:  34.9 KB
There's really no way you can hate on a plush Stitch with happy anime eyes hanging from a tow hook.. hahaha

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: ZOMG LOOK AT MY CAR!! lol.. **HATERS WELCOME**